Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos (41966 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by Deicide: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
What is this stupid thing that females do kissing each other in pic?

2 Likes

Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by deedeedee1: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lovely
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by Jadoskii(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:
I've always seen wedding as a waste of money

people spending unnecessary to please others that don't matter.

don't worry we will do awa own under the mango tree behind iya kabiru alaata's shrine....
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by Joysmart(f): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Those two men are just unlucky to be yoked with two lesbian sisters the same day. How did I know? See picture where they are staring into each others eyes like lovers. Those men are in hot soup!
Lesbian Sisters

Guy you're so disgusting
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by kaboninc(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rapoo:
they look beautiful in their make up couple with the HD camera, but without make up I wonder if there will still maintain 40% of this beauty.

just because of make up we no longer see girls with their real faces

my piece of advice to anybody that wants to venture into business.

please just go and try cosmetic business. because ladies and men like bobrisky has made it the fastest growing business in Nigeria.

Don't you like or feel attracted to women who enhance their beauty with make up?
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by agrovick(m): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
I like seeing this graffiti on a woman's hands or legs
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 12:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Very wise decision.

Less spending on the wedding ceremony , more savings to take care of family issues.

Lucky husbands. They married women with heads on their shoulders.

The unwise ones will be like; No ooo...My Elder sister will wed d's sat, mine will be a week after... dummies

1 Like

Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by Ndipe(m): 4:21am On Aug 31, 2017
The grooms look alike.
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by victor8269: 5:18am On Aug 31, 2017
kimbraa:
It's their wedding day, they had to be on their best. Would you love your wife- to-be appearing ordinary on her wedding day?.
So my wife should be thrown inside a cosmetics casing Na?. I repeat, my bae must bathe in my house before I propose ohhh
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by victor8269: 5:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Joysmart:
Lesbian Sisters

Guy you're so disgusting
It is not the guy who's disgusting, he is not in the picture, just imagine 2 girls, necklaces on their feets, smiling @ each oda 4 past escapades.

1 Like

Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2017
iamJ:
cute dresses cool

But abeg that beautiful part is a lie, because u pack emulsion paint on ur face 3 layers doesnt make u beautiful, these girls are obviously not beautiful
grin
iamJ:
cute dresses cool

But abeg that beautiful part is a lie, because u pack emulsion paint on ur face 3 layers doesnt make u beautiful, these girls are obviously not beautiful
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 31, 2017
Makeup or no makeup, happy married life
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by Donjazzy12(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2017
Joysmart:
Lesbian Sisters

Guy you're so disgusting
Will you shut up? You and your entire generation are so disgusting. Carry your frustrated lesbian life away from my mention!
Did you not see the lesbian telltale leg chain on the leg of one of the sisters? Even one of the bridesmaids had her own leg chain. Which kind of sister closes her eyes in ectasy while giving her own sister a kiss?

I can understand you are defending your Lesbian constituency!
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by kpompey: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2017
I need to meet the last chic in the train with the ankle chain.I can drop my email, if she cares.
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by Gebbson007(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2017
Ubeautiful women
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by iamtoluoba(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2017
hml...

Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by olowobaba10: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2017
WHY IS IT THAT MANY THINGS ABOUT MUSLIMS ARE VERY AWKWARD?
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Their make up is not that heavy.
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by MrRhymes101(m): 1:59am On Sep 01, 2017
it would save cost
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by lereinter(m): 6:30am On Sep 01, 2017
pocohantas:
Nice pictures. Decent yet so glamorous...

Their husbands seem to be really young, especially the 'blue husband'. The SW can have really young couples....

I don't think the makeup is that much going by the first full picture, must be the photoshop. HML to them.

not like your people that marry when their blood don hot and wrinkle full face...
Re: Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos by Joysmart(f): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Will you shut up? You and your entire generation are so disgusting. Carry your frustrated lesbian life away from my mention!
Did you not see the lesbian telltale leg chain on the leg of one of the sisters? Even one of the bridesmaids had her own leg chain. Which kind of sister closes her eyes in ectasy while giving her own sister a kiss?

I can understand you are defending your Lesbian constituency!
So in your miserable mind any lady that wears leg chain is a lesbian
What a myopic ignorant soul

As far as I'm concerned Sisters can pose anyhow they like and take pictures
And you Mr judgemental ass and your likes can go kiss transformer
If you don't have any bond with your siblings that's your problem not theirs
It's their day and I'm glad they're having fun.

Haters gonn hate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried / Pallbearers Dance As Man Is Buried In A 'star Beer' Bottle Shaped Coffin. Photos / Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.