Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) (29995 Views)

Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by nghubs1(m): 1:14am On Oct 18, 2017
It was a double blessing for the family of Kalu as two of their daughters tied the knot with the men of their dream the same day.

Families and friend to witness the blissful union of Chinenye and Alice with their husbands Onyeka and Emmanuel last Saturday.

NGHUBS also gathered that one the twins Chinenye first got a suitor but told his hubby that she wants to wed the same day with her twin sister.

Congratulations to them.

See photos below

http://nghubs.info/twin-sisters-weds-on-the-same-day/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by nghubs1(m): 1:16am On Oct 18, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by muriunited(m): 1:26am On Oct 18, 2017
Congratulations, thank God, FTC God Don catch Lala.
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by consultancy: 1:34am On Oct 18, 2017
beautiful ladies, thou the slim one is more beautiful. may God bless their union with lots of twins.

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Beautiful scene to watch. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 2:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Beautiful ladies handsome gents. God bless your homes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 18, 2017
I guess they will also fvck their husbands the same time and who knows maybe have an orgy

after having sex with the whole world and doing abortions some unfortunate men have decided to marry them

see them exposing yellow breasts up and down and smiling for the camera while being sold like slaves.

safe to say their mother went wrong somewhere and their father needs to ask some questions.

3 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by IamLEGEND1: 4:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
I guess they will also fvck their husbands the same time and who knows maybe have an orgy

after having sex with the whole world and doing abortions some unfortunate men have decided to marry them

see them exposing yellow breasts up and down and smiling for the camera while being sold like slaves.

safe to say their mother went wrong somewhere and their father needs to ask some questions.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 4:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Why the tight face for the first picture na cheesy

Happy Married life to them.
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Fxmanager(m): 5:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Rokia2:
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Youngsage: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2017
The rate at which young people are getting married these days scares me!
Can they even think of something more productive to do?

Don't get me wrong, but most of them are getting married just because of lalasticla.la.

What of it doesn't get to fp? Will they divorce? I hope not.

3 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by marvin902(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2017
CUTE smiley smiley IN A WAY SHA
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Meaning they would be knacking akpaco at the same time or what
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Bantino(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Lovely
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2017
nice
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by temmypotter(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2017
What rubbish is this evaberry girl spewing?

you are the quintessence of frustration and sadism.

how can one person possess and profess so much hate?

9 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Two beautiful girls wed on sane day, nice once......the mother will be very happy now....my two sisters should come and see this oh...there go dae fight for meat with me in my fathers house

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit
www.laughkillme.com

2 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Chommieblaq(f): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Haba!
Why are you so pained?

18 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by OnyeJombo: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2017
While dis slayer is here busy slaying tongue

4 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Koolking(m): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2017
Sun really dealt with their makeup. The makeup artist was not professional.
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by ceenote: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2017
It seems you hate other women in general. Try to find out why you spew out hateful words.

Evaberry:

8 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by JoshMedia: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Wow
What should I even say Oooh

Ok!

Lovely!!

Check my signature
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by vivienD: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

You are pathetic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Somebody called Evaberry here is either STUPID (mostly during midweeks) OR she wrote that gibberish above to seek attention.
BTW I can't quote that nonsense she wrote.

7 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by motun2017(f): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Yaba left doctors comman carry your patient abeg

9 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by JoshMedia: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2017
Austinoiz:
Somebody called Evaberry here is either STUPID (mostly during midweeks) OR she wrote that gibberish above to seek attention.
BTW I can't quote that nonsense she wrote.
She's just an attention seeker

5 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2017
ceenote:
It seems you hate other women in general. Try to find out why you spew so much hateful words.

this thing when you the quote na man oh, nor reason am. He suffering from depression and heartbreak

3 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by JoshMedia: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by motun2017(f): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry and Nwaamaikpe v sumtin in common. always spewing trash. the latter stl get sense pass the former sha. anytime i c a stupid comment i check if its evaberry or nwaamaikpe.

9 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by midehi2(f): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Rokia2:
I concur shocked
Re: Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) by Kendroid: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2017
Just found my missing rib in the 3rd picho grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) / Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor / Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.