Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Thank You Lord Baelish For All Your Many Lessons, I Will Never Forget Them - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thank You Lord Baelish For All Your Many Lessons, I Will Never Forget Them (678 Views)

What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! / BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' / BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Lord Baelish For All Your Many Lessons, I Will Never Forget Them by Bibble: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Just as I predicted in my earlier post, Arya executes Littlefinger

Aegon Tagaryen (Jon Snow) sleeps with Daenerys Tagaryen

Bran will forgive Jaime for pushing him down the window but he has to atone for his sins by killing Cercei because she doesn't seem to understand the full extent of the war against the night king

It's now a fu'cking zombie movie and it's hilarious how many of us don't see it all because of there are dragons and incest se'x.

Just know that at the end, someone will have to kill Bran.

Arya Stark isn't going to die in the series.

Re: Thank You Lord Baelish For All Your Many Lessons, I Will Never Forget Them by Bibble: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thumbs up to Littlefinger though, that was some state of the art acting.

Drum roll for the man please
Re: Thank You Lord Baelish For All Your Many Lessons, I Will Never Forget Them by iamharkinwaley: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sorry who is Cersei ?Jofferey's mum right
Re: Thank You Lord Baelish For All Your Many Lessons, I Will Never Forget Them by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamharkinwaley:
Sorry who is lady sansa ?Jofferey's mum right
Re: Thank You Lord Baelish For All Your Many Lessons, I Will Never Forget Them by Bibble: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamharkinwaley:
Sorry who is Cersei ?Jofferey's mum right

Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Know About TSTV Decoder, Price & Packages / Comedy Video: Mc Nomicable — Hell Fire / Davido Assurance (mark Angel Comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.