Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Am Consciousness. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Consciousness. (511 Views)

My Dad Has Lost Strength, Voice And Full Consciousness / The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul / How Consciousness Demolished My Atheism And Saved My Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Consciousness. by menxer: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
One principle I discovered and abided by from the day of that discovery is: always tell the Truth and you will never have to look over your Shoulders or remember what you said, for you will always tell the truth no matter where, when, if and/or how you are questioned.

But then, you can still and/or may be a loser for telling the Truth, in the world of men; for men live in Illusions and Illusions are not the Truth.

So for you to succeed, your "Truth" must conform to the Illusions in the world of men, else, if you live above
and/or beyond 33 years of earth time, it would be and/or has to a "miracle," else you live in the reality of that Truth for as long as you desire, away and/or apart from the Illusions of men.

For Consciousness created the world of men to experience the Illusions away and/or apart from the reality of the knowing and/or the awareness of the I Am Consciousness.

1 Like

Re: I Am Consciousness. by ifenes(m): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yes You Are

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Found The Dried Up Blood Of Jesus!!!"---christian Lunatic!!! / Why Do Atheists Believe There Is God When They Are About To Die? / Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.