Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

"I Have Found The Dried Up Blood Of Jesus!!!"---christian Lunatic!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have Found The Dried Up Blood Of Jesus!!!"---christian Lunatic!!! (514 Views)

The Euphrates River Finally Dried Up / Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here / ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Found The Dried Up Blood Of Jesus!!!"---christian Lunatic!!! by Niflheim(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jezuz faking Qwist!!!

These lunatics no go allow us rest again oohh!!!

First they said they had found Noah's ark!!!

Then it was Virgin mary's breast milk!!!

Then it was foreskin(discarded pen*s) of jesus of nassarawa!!! una no dey tia?!!!

FULL STORY:

Ron Wyatt, biblical fantasist extraordinaire, claims to have found dried blood in the rocks below the place where Jesus was crucified. He took it to an Israeli lab where they reconstituted it, and then cultured it in a growth medium, and discovered that the blood was still alive. A miracle! Especially since if you took some old rock scrapings and threw them in growth medium you probably would get something to grow…it just wouldn’t be human cells.

Then, further, they looked at it under a microscope and counted the chromosomes. How, I don’t know; you can’t see chromosomes with a light microscope unless you squash the cells undergoing mitosis and stain them, which would require killing Jesus’ cells.

But they counted them anyway, miraculously, I guess. They discovered that Jesus’ cells — we have now leapt straight into the assumption that this is actually blood from a named person 2000 years ago — contained 24 chromosomes. Twenty three from Mary, which gave him his human form, and a Y chromosome from Jehovah to make him male. So the old joke is right: the “H” in his name is for “Haploid”. Also, he’s aneuploid.

Of course, it’s a bit odd. Old guy comes into the lab with some flaky red stuff scraped off a rock; lab technicians accept that it’s two millennia old human blood. They cultivate it on growth medium and get some cells, and they still accept his claim that these are human. They magically count chromosomes in these cells, and they have a non-human number; they still assume it’s human, and even that it is from a specific human. None of this makes any sense.

After that revelation, the video goes on and on about another old evangelical Christian chestnut: there is a molecule called laminin that is vaguely cross-shaped, which is somehow supposed to imply that we’re held together by Jesus. Only (?) problem is this guy spells and pronounces it “liminin”.

We are compelled to accept the inevitable truth. Jesus was haploid, and he was from New Zealand.

The only other possible explanation is that Ron Wyatt is a liar, and these gullible Christians are mind-bogglingly.

The link:............................................https://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2017/09/18/jesus-h-christ/
Re: "I Have Found The Dried Up Blood Of Jesus!!!"---christian Lunatic!!! by dalaman: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ron Wyatt is a looney and a nut case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Found The Dried Up Blood Of Jesus!!!"---christian Lunatic!!! by temblor1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pls stop this blasphemy. embarassedPls stop this blasphemy.
Re: "I Have Found The Dried Up Blood Of Jesus!!!"---christian Lunatic!!! by Ninethmare: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
no pls
Re: "I Have Found The Dried Up Blood Of Jesus!!!"---christian Lunatic!!! by stevecantrell: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Blood is supposed to be biodegradable. After 2000 years it must have vapourized..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Found The Dried Up Blood Of Jesus!!!"---christian Lunatic!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lol...... Another "nutter for Yahweh" and "fool for Christ".

Christianity [Retardinity] is a game played by loonies! grin
Tozara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Found The Dried Up Blood Of Jesus!!!"---christian Lunatic!!! by purem(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: "I Have Found The Dried Up Blood Of Jesus!!!"---christian Lunatic!!! by JackBizzle: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Butterflyl1on, come and defend this lie grin

Cc felixomor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Found The Dried Up Blood Of Jesus!!!"---christian Lunatic!!! by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
COME TO ME, OH YOU BLASPHEMERS AND I WILL CAUSE YOU TO REST. I DIED FOR YOU AND OBTAINED YOUR PEACE AND REST...COME TO ME AND RECEIVE IT FREE OF CHARGE--CHRIST JESUS.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Sim Swap Agent / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 20/10/2017) / Woman Barren For 20 Years Gives Birth To A Boy After Joshua Iginla’s Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.