Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] (2784 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by ontiah: 5:29am On Aug 31, 2017
The leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has held a closed door meeting with the South-East governors at the Enugu government house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7GTdt12SDI

This was disclosed by the Chief Press Secretary to the Chairman of the South East Governor’s Forum, Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State, Emmanuel Uzor.

Enugu – The agenda of the meeting between the South East Governors ’ Forum, SEGF, and Nnamdi Kanu include general security issues bedevilling the country in general and the southeast geopolitical zone in particular. It was said that the issues discussed also included the application by the Attorney General of the Federation, AGF, Abubakar Malami SAN, for Kanu to be re-arrested for allegedly breaching his bail conditions among other sundry matters. The meeting was said to be a continuous process.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/issues-south-east-governors-forum-discussed-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by thunder74(m): 5:32am On Aug 31, 2017
To arrest the Arewa Youth that issued quit notices to Igbos is a "security risk" but to rearrest Kanu is a "pleasurable risk".
Why are we like this? I think FG should handle this matter with Solomon's wisdom. Peaceful resolution is still the best.

9 Likes

Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by paiz: 5:37am On Aug 31, 2017
OK
Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by vedaxcool(m): 6:31am On Aug 31, 2017
[s]
thunder74:
To arrest the Arewa Youth that issued quit notices to Igbos is a "security risk" but to rearrest Kanu is a "pleasurable risk".
Why are we like this? I think FG should handle this matter with Solomon's wisdom. Peaceful resolution is still the best.
[/s]

Nna men FG likes falling in our trap cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by Omeokachie: 6:57am On Aug 31, 2017
In other words, Buhari should stay away from this issue before he compounds it with his tacky approach as he did the last time...

Good move guys!
Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by blackpanda: 7:05am On Aug 31, 2017
thunder74:

Did arewa youth threaten to stop elections from holding Did arewa youth form their own military apparatus contrary to constitution Did arewa youths threaten the life of the President

You complain about the quit notice they issued, and I agree its illegal. But the biafraists have been insulting the north calling them almajiri and their country a zoo. And more importantly, igbos have always said they want to leave Nigeria anyways. So why complain when they actually ask you to leave Igbos in my opinion remain the most racist and least welcoming region in nigeria, yet they are the first to complain of marginalization. The first corrupt public official ever in Nigeria was an igbo man i.e Mr nnamdi azikiwe!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by murphyibiam15(m): 7:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Where are the governors of Abia; IMO and Anambra states.. Anambra governor keep sending his deputy for almost all SEGF meetings..

Surprisingly Enugu and Ebonyi states have the lowest level of Biafran agitation in their states yet their governors are always in the forefront..

Grossly ridiculous
Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by Kondomatic(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2017
blackpanda:

Did arewa youth threaten to stop elections from holding Did arewa youth form their own military apparatus contrary to constitution Did arewa youths threaten the life of the President

You complain about the quit notice they issued, and I agree its illegal. But the biafraists have been insulting the north calling them almajiri and their country a zoo. And more importantly, igbos have always said they want to leave Nigeria anyways. So why complain when they actually ask you to leave Igbos in my opinion remain the most racist and least welcoming region in nigeria, yet they are the first to complain of marginalization. The first corrupt public official ever in Nigeria was an igbo man i.e Mr nnamdi azikiwe!
I see. Kanu should be arrested for insulting Nigeria and Buhari but the Hausa man that killed a woman because he needed her shop was set free. Those that beheaded a woman for preaching front of their mosque were set free.

It is okay to hate on people but don't allow hatred to kill the human side of you.

11 Likes

Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by enemybulldozer(m): 7:43am On Aug 31, 2017
blackpanda:

Did Kanu and his group (IPOB) threaten arewa with quit notice??
Is the sharia police and hishiba police in the north constitutional??
Did Kanu and his group compose hate songs for the arewas??
Note: that biafrans are seeking for their God's giving right which is FREEDOM is not enough reason for you and your like to give or support their quit notice that's why real human beings are against it.

11 Likes

Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by Okoroawusa: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Note: that biafrans are seeking for their God's giving right which is FREEDOM is not enough reason for you and your like to give or support their quit notice that's why real human beings are against it.
Kanu is a fraudster.

Buhari don send message through the governors. If him like make him no listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by enemybulldozer(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Kanu is a fraudster.

Buhari don send message through the governors. If him like make him no listen.
What made kanu a fraudster??
Answer the question or shut up till your dying day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by ofai: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2017
ontiah:
The leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has held a closed door meeting with the South-East governors at the Enugu government house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7GTdt12SDI

This was disclosed by the Chief Press Secretary to the Chairman of the South East Governor’s Forum, Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State, Emmanuel Uzor.

Enugu – The agenda of the meeting between the South East Governors ’ Forum, SEGF, and Nnamdi Kanu include general security issues bedevilling the country in general and the southeast geopolitical zone in particular. It was said that the issues discussed also included the application by the Attorney General of the Federation, AGF, Abubakar Malami SAN, for Kanu to be re-arrested for allegedly breaching his bail conditions among other sundry matters. The meeting was said to be a continuous process.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/issues-south-east-governors-forum-discussed-nnamdi-kanu/

Your misleading and misinforming thread caption is too lame to downplay KANU and what actually took place in the meeting between him and the governors.

E-diot like you always trying to save face and shift the goal post.

We have watched the video and the narrative is miles away from your caption.

Failed and miserable propagandist.

5 Likes

Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by thunder74(m): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2017
blackpanda:

What I am trying to say is that our leaders should treat all equally with Justice and fairness. If they do, the hostility and agitations will stop. You will realize that it is not only the Igbos that are complaining, the Yoruba and other regions too are clamouring for fairness and equity.
Buhari caused all the tensions with his appointment, utterances and body language.
He should run and lead an inclusive government where everyone is treated equally.
NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN
Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by Okoroawusa: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2017
enemybulldozer:
What made kanu a fraudster?? Answer the question or shut up till your dying day.
What made Kanu a fraudster?

ask Google.

1 Like

Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by Oshidaguy: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2017
OP may common sincerity fall on you.
Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by blackpanda: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2017
thunder74:

What I am trying to say is that our leaders should treat all equally with Justice and fairness. If they do, the hostility and agitations will stop. You will realize that it is not only the Igbos that are complaining, the Yoruba and other regions too are clamouring for fairness and equity.
Buhari caused all the tensions with his appointment, utterances and body language.
He should run and lead an inclusive government where everyone is treated equally.
NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN

I really do not get it when people complaib about buharis appointment because last time I checked all the region and states in Nigeria are fully represented at cabinet. At that is what counts. Even if majority of other appointments are from the north, but that is also where he got majority of his votes. Lets face it, the entire east put their eggs in one basket: jonathan, and as soon as he lost to buhari that's when all these agitations began. Buhari is a human being and is bound to make mistakes, but the level of animosity the Igbos have shown to the north and other tribes is unwarranted and unfair. Buhari is one person, not an entire tribe. BTW even the Jonathan that they so supported didn't do a single thing for the east!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by enemybulldozer(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2017
Okoroawusa:

ask Google.
Am asking you it is you that labeled him a fraudster not Google.
Do you think you can just come out from nowhere and label kanu a fraudster out of your hate for him and it will fly?? I suggest you shut up till your dying day since you don't have anything meaningful to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2017
Okoroawusa:

ask Google.

How is Nnamdi KANU a fraudster?
Please explain.
Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by blackpanda: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2017
enemybulldozer:

All these questions ur asking have no bearing with the subject matter of discussion. There is nothing like sharia police so pls stop misleading yourself. And kanu cant threaten anyone with quit notice because Igbos have never welcomed any other tribe into their land other than tbemselves. They have nobody to quit!

1 Like

Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2017
blackpanda:

All these questions ur asking have no bearing with the subject matter of discussion. There is nothing like sharia police so pls stop misleading yourself. And kanu cant threaten anyone with quit notice because Igbos have never welcomed any other tribe into their land other than tbemselves. They have nobody to quit!

I think your really mentally and emotionally troubled.

1. KANU never threatened anybody with quit notice in the first place. All he wanted is total freedom from the northern oligarchy.
2. You said Igbo have never welcomed anybody then how come, the okoyes, The akeredolus etc all inter married?

Like I asked before how is Nnamdi KANU a fraudster?
Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by vedaxcool(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Am asking you it is you that labeled him a fraudster not Google.
Do you think you can just come out from nowhere and label kanu a fraudster out of your hate for him and it will fly?? I suggest you shut up till your dying day since you don't have anything meaningful to contribute.

Cownu is a fraudster he speaks from both sides of his mouth and prints passports for a non existent country.

Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by enemybulldozer(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2017
blackpanda:

Can you hear yourself very well?? So in your little mind you're making sense now abi??
So there's no sharia police the north is that what you are telling me??
And at the same time you want us to believe that there are no northerners in the east Chai even devil go comot cap for you as person wey Sabi lie pass am.

1 Like

Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by vedaxcool(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

I think your really mentally and emotionally troubled.

1. KANU never threatened anybody with quit notice in the first place. All he wanted is total freedom from the northern oligarchy.
2. You said Igbo have never welcomed anybody then how come, the okoyes, The akeredolus etc all inter married?

Like I asked before how is Nnamdi KANU a fraudster?

Nnamdi cownu did worst than quit notice see picture below

Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2017
vedaxcool:

Nnamdi cownu did worst than quit notice see picture below

Look son show me a video clips of where he made that statement. Not a Photoshopped rubbish u just posted up here.

Your better than this.
Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by Eastside046: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2017
send Nnamdi Kanu to prison and Bubu wil go back to London..diz time not de hospital but Mortuary

Kanu is a man of God
dat will lead umuchineke to de promise land
Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by Jesusloveyou: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Reverse is the Case according to idiotic pigs of Biafra that buhari sent those idiotic iPods PDP governor's to beg their idiotic pigs of Biafra supreme leader
Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by Dillusionist(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2017
murphyibiam15:
Where are the governors of Abia; IMO and Anambra states.. Anambra governor keep sending his deputy for almost all SEGF meetings..

Surprisingly Enugu and Ebonyi states have the lowest level of Biafran agitation in their states yet their governors are always in the forefront..

Grossly ridiculous
Imo and Abia governors travelled out while Obiano sent his deputy
Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by Jesusloveyou: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2017
thunder74:
it is easier to sacrifice the head of the supreme leader of idiotic pigs of Biafra in order for peace to reign in Nigeria.
Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by vedaxcool(m): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

Look son show me a video clips of where he made that statement. Not a Photoshopped rubbish u just posted up here.

Your better than this.

Like you showed us thr video of the Arewa youths making their thread any this is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShN78IljlC0&spfreload=10

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by enemybulldozer(m): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2017
vedaxcool:

Cownu is a fraudster he speaks from both sides of his mouth and prints passports for a non existent country.
Kanu said if they fail to give us Biafra that Somalia.... Now the big question is, why should you deny the people you labeled criminals and hate so much their God's giving right which is FREEDOM?? If that is what you mean by fraudster then you're a joker
Re: Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] by Lightening: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2017
blackpanda:

These zombies seem to have memorized this line. Once you open their eyes yo see how Biafrans have serially outwitted them and has succeeded in getting the world's sympathy, they resort to dumb comparison with the Arewa youths. According to you, IPOB's offence is calling your country zoo and insulting the zoo's president. Even if It is true, it is more offensive than Fulani herdsmens menace; adjudged the 3rd most dangerous terrorist organization world over yet the zoo is yet to do anything about them. Anyway, the world is watching keenly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story / Just In: See Pictures As Kalu Undergoes Major Surgery, Regains Consciousness. / Osinbajo & Amaechi Enroute Kajola, For Ground Breaking Wagon Plant- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.