Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,463 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (83415 Views)

'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / 10+ Unbelievable Pics Of Mothers And Daughters Who Look Almost The Same Age / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
cool
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by nextstep(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Makeup tinz, and surgery in a couple cases... if you open the right pages, you will instantly know which one is older, if you get my drift wink
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
funnix:
THIS IS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN.

When a man has a good car it attracts more ladies to him. When a lady has a good car it repels guys away from her. This is the world we live in.

A teenage boy impregnates his teenage girlfriend. The girl drops out of school, the boy continues his education. This is the world we live in.

A guy catches his girlfriend with another guy, he fights his girlfriend. A lady catches her guy with another lady, she fights the other lady. This is the world we live in.

The older a man becomes, the higher the number of ladies available for him. The older a lady becomes the fewer the number of guys available for her. This is the world we live in.

A 76 year old man can still marry a 26 year old lady. A 36 year old lady is tagged too old to get married. This is the world we live in.

A man divorces his wife today and the next day he is dating other ladies. Six months later he is married. While the divorced woman is is labeled a divorcee and remains single six years later. This is the world we live in.

A married man is caught in bed with another woman, his wife is asked to forgive him and move on. A married woman is caught in bed with another man, the husband asks her to leave his house. This is the world we live in.

A man gets transferred by his company to another state, the entire family relocates with him. The woman gets transferred to another state, she goes alone or resigns from the job. This is the world we live in.‎

If a man rises to be the CEO of the company, he got there by hard work and determination. If a woman rises to be the CEO of the company, she is suspected to get there by sleeping with the Board members. This is the world we live in.

Facts like these make some ladies angry at the world and channeling the anger towards men. For me, that is not the right card to play. Understanding the world you live in should help you play a better game. Playing a better game involves answering the following questions.‎

What can you change?
What can you avoid?
What can you live with?‎
By
You may not be able to stop the rain from falling but you can carry an umbrella with you. That is what personal leadership is about.

All you listed up there is not exactly the case anymore.

These things keep weakening as the decades go by

More and more women are walking away from toxic marriages
More and more women are remarrying after divorce

And families too also relocate when the woman gets a better job elsewhere too, especially when the money is very good, while in my own case, while growing up, we had to stay put while my father was working elsewhere

my point is...
The world TODAY is not exactly the way you painted it in that post

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Rozaytee: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sterope:
Vegetables ko water nismiley

It is nothing but good genetics.
be decieving urself..good genetics oshi....if u dont eat healthy and live healthy u go old and age pass genetics
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Itzhak(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Amazing!!! Truly AM-A-ZIN-G...To all the mothers... May u always remain ageless and beautiful *SALUTE.
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
charijee:
RoyalBlak007 created a thread like this two days ago .......explorers, with his long legs has reached FP already grin

The Asians take the lead......very hard to differentiate

chari-poko poko!! grin grin grin grin how far na?!!!!
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Go closer and take a look you will know which one be the mother. The one in the middle her legs are old shocked
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by charijee(f): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
judgedredd22:

chari-poko poko!! grin grin grin grin how far na?!!!!
Limme alone joor...
not talking to you till you unmask yourself angry
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Sterope(f): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yes ma. Anything else?

Rozaytee:
be decieving urself..good genetics oshi....if u dont eat healthy and live healthy u go old and age pass genetics
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
charijee:
Limme alone joor...
not talking to you till you unmask yourself angry

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by iammolise(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
wow... Almost got carried away with all these photos. I don't believe water can make anybody younger, fine, taking good amount of water daily is healthy but i don't just subscribe to that rumour that it 'makes one younger'... I believe healthy living automatically makes that happen but to a degree.... Asian people are naturally blessed with perfect skin, as far as i'm concerned they're the finest when it comes to white skined people.
back to the subject.... I don't believe the mother's age... She can't be 63... Ahah baba Op.
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Explorers:
Mum 43, Shweta Nanda Bachchan with her daughter Navya Naveli Nanda

mehn, God really took time in creating some people.
Beauty overload.
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by kobijacobs(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
that first pic though, that woman's legs be looking like toothpick
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
One afonja traditional ruler will see this and start preparing to go and marry a vietnamese wife for fresh blood
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
vizkiz:
Omotola and her daughter are a perfect example.
Which omotola, u think acting nonsense in alter ego gives dat kind of youthful look?
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sterope:
Vegetables ko water nismiley

It is nothing but good genetics.
Sidon there and no learn o. don't drink water and keep eating anything eatable and be shouting genetics.
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by cordysassy(f): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nice one
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by TheeDetective: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
They all look good but lets not forget that there are other factors involved as well such as;

The individual having good genes
Doing some cosmetic surgery
Getting pregnant in their teenage years would make them close in age with their children
A good balanced diet
Incorporating exercise in their daily routine
Having a good amount of sleep
Drinking lots of water to cleansed the body system
Avoiding unnecessary stress

All these goes a long way in supporting their young looks

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
temmytopsy1:
Wow, me and my daughter will be like this one day
amen ooooo! Hope u re married sha?
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
omotola still looks very much like the mother

but those asians omg shocked
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Langbasa: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Explorers:
Nigerian actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, 39, and her daughter.

http://www.boredpanda.com/young-looking-moms-daughters-look-same-age/

http://www.boredpanda.com/youthful-taiwanese-woman-mother-sisters-lure-fayfay-sharon-hsu/
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

This omotola own no work jare,see as omotola resemble a bag of garri beaten by August rain.

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ebayray:

OMG shocked Reese hasn't aged a bit.
Reese? Like say na your neighbour.
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Reese? Like say na your neighbour.

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Explorers abeg I wan faint

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Pain(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
twinycharis6:
my mum and I

Dont fool yourself..you mama don old..cant compare undecided
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
In naija the mother will be younger Dan her daughter cux. If u see naija girls fat and pot belle has finish dem. Girls of 18 years will be like woman of 60.
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by madamGift(f): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
madamGift:

giftogb1@gmail.com
smiley
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by odijeks(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Explorers:
15 years old daughter with her mum
na WA o, na vomit the mama vomit her?
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Her legs tell her real age.
... Photography is worse than makeup. You'd always tell the mum apart in real time but she looks great @63 anyways
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:47am On Sep 01, 2017
nothing special joor,it's because they're slim and don't have much facial fat. slim people don't age like that because they don't have much fat In their bodies. look at Mrs Osinbajo,she's over 50,Iman is over 60,Halle Berry is over 50,Melania Trump is almost 50,Bianca Ojukwu is almost 50 and they all look so young,many people are like that and its common among blacks especially skinny ones. Omotola doesn't belong in that list though,she looks 47 rather than the 37 or so she is.
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:48am On Sep 01, 2017
those mothers daughters are so damn beautiful,so are the Indian girls too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Us About Your Marriage / 2016 Bride Price In Umuahia, Abia State (photo) / My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.