Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (83456 Views)

'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / 10+ Unbelievable Pics Of Mothers And Daughters Who Look Almost The Same Age / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:57am On Sep 01, 2017
OliviaPope:
omotola still looks very much like the mother

but those asians omg shocked
exactly ,Omotola looks very much like the mother because she's fat
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:59am On Sep 01, 2017
LaDivva:

mehn, God really took time in creating some people.
Beauty overload.
those Indian girls and the 2 daughters to the 63 year old mum are so damn fine

2 Likes

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:03am On Sep 01, 2017
PrimadonnaO:
Body maintenance is necessary. But other than exceptional genes, the secret is early parenthood.
exactly,early motherhood is just the main secret. why wouldn't those northern. girls marrying at 14 look same age with their mother?

1 Like

Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:14am On Sep 01, 2017
EponOjuku:
Explorers, e be like say you just snap twins and call them Mom n daughter.

Be kiaful o!
baba,this your moniker funny die. Epon Ojukwu lmao. I know there is agbari Ojukwu meaning Ojukwu's head which is Amala in Yorubaland. but Epon Ojukwu means Ojukwu's scrotum and what is Ojukwu's scrotum again?
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by vicfajeze: 7:10am On Sep 01, 2017
May be,those Fulanis should sample them the way they sampled a 77year old mama at Ondo State
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by EponOjuku: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
baba,this your moniker funny die. Epon Ojukwu lmao. I know there is agbari Ojukwu meaning Ojukwu's head which is Amala in Yorubaland. but Epon Ojukwu means Ojukwu's scrotum and what is Ojukwu's scrotum again?

Ever heard of Ojukwu's manhood that lives on? Na im be dat. tongue
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by ApBlaze10: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lies!
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by mrdipye(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
isaalie
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Boxer007(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
madamGift:

smiley

Can I meet your boyfriend?
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by madamGift(f): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Boxer007:

Can I meet your boyfriend?

I dont have one.
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by Boxer007(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
madamGift:

I dont have one.

Boo find one so we can both sleep with him
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by maisauki: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2017
I've never seen a pregnant chinese woman, have you, mr explorer?
Re: Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) by fati2001(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2020
I don't believe those Taiwan people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / Tell Us About Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.