Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University (60338 Views)

Rita Daniels Gets Chieftaincy Title In Delta State (Pix, Video) / "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip / Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Mac2016(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2017
Ssms:
grin grin grin...maybe we will send u to check for us... ..wat do u think
Lol. It would be nice..but I dont guarantee her returning clean even if she was clean when met... wink
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2017
baike:
if I no Bleep this girl make I die

Easy there...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by joenor(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Yes me personally go post am, and sponsor your first semester holiday.
djlittlej:
Isokay!!

Shey if i don enter school too, i go make front page for NL?

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by tboylyon(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2017
winkwell done
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by joenor(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2017
Congrat to her, but she should stay focus that's what matters.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by kafiz1(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2017
MiguelKingII:
chisos all this people above me which network are you people using embarassed embarassed
9mobile

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Kendroid: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Football age?
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by okenwaa(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2017
Make she no worry herself..

Aga ara ya ramirez.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2017
OKorowanta:
After nollywood top guns,Lecturers will pass her around like baton for grades
bicos I no sure say dis one go know book again.
To slay has possessed her.

Nawa o. I bet you dey self-service unto her instagram pictures everyday

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Olusharp(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2017
Mrop:

She shared this good news on her IG page recently.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/regina-daniel-just-got-admitted-to.html?m=0
in case you need a content author...I am available
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2017
kenzysmith:
16yrs indeed ashawo commot make i pass

Guy y you dey hate? Na her fault sayy you still dey your mama house dey watch po-rn.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by JayceeYT: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2017
I could get its Unizik
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 31, 2017
Kobicove:

grin
And she will forever remain 16 years old... undecided
And you will forever remain mumu.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by okerekeikpo: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2017
This small girl puna dey hungry me
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by KcAngel(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2017
Using phone while on charge... that ain't professional UNIVERSITY GIRL
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by LeonMacJames(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2017
I'm pretty sure it is not a naija school. embarassed

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by comrChris(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Probably a university outside the country because no school has started its admission process this year.

Now i know this girls age needs an activation energy for it to move.abi how long will she continue to be 16, unless the age is in permanent pause mode
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by oz4real83(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by yommyk222(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2017
chijioke19969:
make money call or whatsapp the number belo

Nice PHOTOSHOP
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Ihutomi: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2017
But wait on these girl has been 16yrs for 2yrs nw, well graduate first, she might still b 16.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Princesaha: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2017
Ayam not understanding ooo.....she was 16 last two years, 16 last year, and 16 this year or is this part of the change Buhari promised us?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Emmyblaqie: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Who dis one epp??
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2017
nothing fine about this girl joor. see round face. she's 16 and this fat,she go still fat
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2017
There is no any university in Nigeria that has released admission list this year no... anyway maybe no outside Nigeria sha
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by pattern5: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]
U go remain 16years forever ba? Muguuu
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by dessz(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Rebuke:
Not a public uni I guess....could even be abroad.

Yimu for all of una wey dey ask whch uni, una won go check her out abi?

Bt seriously, why has she nt bin in school all dis while.

My cousin 16yo (her age mate) is in 200level alrdy.

Wetin I dey talk sef, at least dem know her, na who knw my cousin? Kikiki

Walk out of thread slowly.........................
16 year old 200 level student lol you are a big liar.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Dare2Try(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2017
No be naija we dey? Na so shekau get four life, this one now four years running she is still 16yrs old
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Goldmaxx(f): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2017
Rebuke:
Not a public uni I guess....could even be abroad.

Yimu for all of una wey dey ask whch uni, una won go check her out abi?

Bt seriously, why has she nt bin in school all dis while.

My cousin 16yo (her age mate) is in 200level alrdy.

Wetin I dey talk sef, at least dem know her, na who knw my cousin? Kikiki

Walk out of thread slowly.........................
lienus mba....wen she enter school
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Jagabanmonerry(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2017
hebenezher:
For the past 4years now she's been tagged 16years of age.
is age now moving anticlockwise or a static thing ? enough of this rubbish!
the tin tire me ooo, dis girl has been tag 16yrs for d past 4yrs now... shaay her own yr is calculated in other planet. probably Pluto
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by chukzyfcbb: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
chichijas:
what is she still going to use education for? when the average reason of every nigerian going to school is to get certificate, have a good job and live in luxury.
now she got what she won't get with education. . and see how she is wasting her time on irrelevance!

some people should stay put and focus on things which will benefit them rather than wasting time doing what will not yield you a better result.

just saying my mind!
Lol I kinda like your reasoning. She is going to waste 4yrs on crude methods taught in the Dept of theatre arts at our Yeye schools, when she could having done maybe 1-2yrs professional training at a Film school abroad.
2yrs of Intense training in a Filming school than waste yr1 on learning calculux, humanities and those bull shi.ts

Nigerians always have this mentality that who no go university na illiterate. She is already active in movies, all she need is little more knowledge to hone her skills.

A good Filming school for 1-2yrs will really sharpen her acting skills. Naija and this Certificate madness self!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by samuelgodson(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
2015 she was 16 2016 she was still 16 Now 2017 she is still 16
No lele sumbori shld jst tell me is dat her football age
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by preshboi007(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
hebenezher:
For the past 4years now she's been tagged 16years of age.
is age now moving anticlockwise or a static thing ? enough of this rubbish!
i been dey think say na just me oo. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.