Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University (60314 Views)

Rita Daniels Gets Chieftaincy Title In Delta State (Pix, Video) / "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip / Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Rebuke: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
dessz:
16 year old 200 level student lol you are a big liar.

See me see trouble o. Na which kind people full here sef? Did yhu jxt say liar? Smh.

Make I leave yhu alone.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Trippledee(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
olaolulazio:
And her punna has suffered... Diccck will surround her pu**ycat like ants.

kai, u get bad mouth
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Rebuke: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Goldmaxx:
lienus mba....wen she enter school

Chai! See people. Guess yhu guyz thnk everyone is like yhu.

Bowen resumes 18 of dis Sept., and she's resuming first Semester 200level.

And she's just barely 16. My own cousin o. Why una too mumu for here? Lie for wetin na?

Abeg, I've got nothn to proof to yhu guyz, if yhu don't believe yhu can gerreout or get lost. I don't give a damn ok!
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by OmoOshodi(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
I6 years old since time immemorial
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Kobicove(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Terhide5000:

And you will forever remain mumu.

Who is this idiot?

Please swerve, goat!
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Goldmaxx(f): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rebuke:

Chai! See people. Guess yhu guyz thnk everyone is like yhu.

Bowen resumes 18 of dis Sept., and she's resuming first Semester 200level.

And she's just barely 16. My own cousin o. Why una too mumu for here? Lie for wetin na?

Abeg, I've got nothn to proof to yhu guyz, if yhu don't believe yhu can gerreout or get lost. I don't give a damn ok!

mumu....u tink sey to dey skip children classes make sense,,,,u won't allow them to get the basics of education,,,,,ode!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by anzaku47(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ogadi the eyes of the gods... Congratulation
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by connectboi(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
an so make I go slap buhari abi
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
hebenezher:
For the past 4years now she's been tagged 16years of age.
is age now moving anticlockwise or a static thing ? enough of this rubbish!

The matter tire me oo
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by ozoemenaca: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Congrats
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Yeligray(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
ogorwyne:
This gal is not destined to be 16 all her life, is she?
i tire oo.. She no d grow. Next year she'll be 15year old
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by dam1l0la: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
hebenezher:
EPP me ask dem o
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Iamthoney(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hier:
Interesting, but I will keep praying for her that she comes to the light
How do you know she is in darkness? I would like to know...gratitude as you break much needed word
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by dollynnn(f): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
dessz:
16 year old 200 level student lol you are a big liar.
thank you!
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Rozaytee: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
She looks really older dan her age
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Rozaytee: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
olaolulazio:
And her punna has suffered... Diccck will surround her pu**ycat like ants.
haba..guy chill naa..how u take know?
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by immaq8(f): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
King4Roller:
Which school.
open university (NOUN)
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
She got admitted into my school. (Igbinedion university)

Let the nollywood actors rest... let's take over!

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
immaq8:
open university (NOUN)
not NOUN..she got admitted into igbinedion university.

#YOLO

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Rebuke: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Goldmaxx:
mumu....u tink sey to dey skip children classes make sense,,,,u won't allow them to get the basics of education,,,,,ode!!!

Whoz dis ass*hole? See, rest those yhur filthy fingers n stop quotin me, ok?

Who says yhur opinion matters here? Nonsense.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Rebuke: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
dollynnn:

thank you!

The kind ignoramus that full dis forum beats my imagination. That yhu haven't seen a 16yo in 200level before doesn't mean it's not possible.

This only shows yhur level of xposure. My cousin isn't the only one in dat position, pls, jxt before some of yhu start spewing rubbish make sure yhu ask questions.

For goodness sake, why is it so hard to believe? Smh.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by MOORCHMOORE(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Let me guess Igbinedion University okada
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by dollynnn(f): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rebuke:

The kind ignoramus that full dis forum beats my imagination. That yhu haven't seen a 16yo in 200level before doesn't mean it's not possible.

This only shows yhur level of xposure. My cousin isn't the only one in dat position, pls, jxt before some of yhu start spewing rubbish make sure yhu ask questions.

ogbeni pack wella,y didnt she try federal universities? Or even state universities? Instead of 'glorified sec sch'..guy smh for you nd ur cousin
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by dollynnn(f): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rebuke:

ogbeni pack wella,y didnt she try federal universities? Or even state universities? Instead of 'glorified sec sch'..guy smh for you nd ur cousin..
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by bigfather(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
OKorowanta:
After nollywood top guns,Lecturers will pass her around like baton for grades
bicos I no sure say dis one go know book again.
To slay has possessed her.

NNA MMEEHHHNNN.....YOU ARE A BERRY WUKED SOMBORI ! grin
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hope you are coming to Bells
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Goldmaxx(f): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rebuke:

Whoz dis ass*hole? See, rest those yhur filthy fingers n stop quotin me, ok?

Who says yhur opinion matters here? Nonsense.
i will slap the hell outta u if i see u,,,, dont try me,,,,,, otu nnegi
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
hebenezher:
it surprise me too
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Rebuke: 12:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Goldmaxx:
i will slap the hell outta u if i see u,,,, dont try me,,,,,, otu nnegi

Hahahahhahaah! Lmao! Chai, nairaland o. What?! Are yhu schizophrenic? See all dese low lives hiding behind deir keyboards to spew rubbish.

No b only slap, na kick. Smello, I will jxt ignore yhu cus I knw yhu won't even stand me in anythin.

Case closed.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University by Rebuke: 12:29am On Sep 01, 2017
dollynnn:

ogbeni pack wella,y didnt she try federal universities? Or even state universities? Instead of 'glorified sec sch'..guy smh for you nd ur cousin..

Ignored.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley's "Soapy" (Photos) / 'I Look Like Farmer's Wife': Temi Otedola & Mr Eazi Go On A Romantic Vacation / Psquare: Paul Okoye Announces Change Of Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.