Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,059 members, 7,835,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State (3986 Views)

A ROOFING PROJECT/SCAFFOLD AT AWKA,ANAMBRA STATE / Newly Built House For Let At Awka / Genuine Lands Available At Awka Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
Available.
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2018
Available
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Call or whatsapp us today on 08134845536
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
Stop procrastinating and take a bold step to become a LandLord today.

Call or whatsapp Mr David on 08134845536
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
Available
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Invest at the biggest estate in awka
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Still available
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:03am On Jul 22, 2018
100% genuine with good documents.
Hurry and buy your lot today.

Real estate is the safest and fastest way to wealth.

Call or whatsapp me directly on 08134845536.
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Pay 50% worth of the property and collect instant allocation.
Then spread the remaining 50% balance within 6months without interest!!!!

It can only be done in sales craft properties Ltd and apostle landlord.

Call 08134845536 for more details
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
it's God's plan for you to become a landlord.
But it's your responsibility to make it happen.
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Secure your future today.
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Still selling
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:10am On Sep 27, 2018
Available
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
Available .
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Free from government acquisition and omonile wahala .
Call or whatsapp is today on 08134845536
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Along Isu achalla road.
Few mins from Unizik junction.
Call or whatsapp 08134845536

Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by Skyyoyo: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
The name of the estate sounds funny. What document does the land have?
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Skyyoyo:
The name of the estate sounds funny. What document does the land have?

Just call it "Villa Estate Awka" for short.
It has a registered survey.
For more information call or whatsapp 08134845536.

Meanwhile, the estate is named after Apostle Landlord, he is a man on a mission to see that millions of nigerians home and abroad become landlords irrespective of income level.
Apostle Landlord is the M.D/ CEO of Sales Craft Properties Ltd.
Developer of various estates within Lagos, Ogun, Awka, Asaba, Enugu and Owerri.
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by Skyyoyo: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
BecomeALandLord:

Just call it "Villa Estate Awka" for short.
It has a registered survey.
For more information call or whatsapp 08134845536.

Meanwhile, the estate is named after Apostle Landlord, he is a man on a mission to see that millions of nigerians home and abroad become landlords irrespective of income level.
Apostle Landlord is the M.D/ CEO of Sales Craft Properties Ltd.
Developer of various estates within Lagos, Ogun, Awka, Asaba, Enugu and Owerri.

Don't you have a land with CofO in Awka or Asaba? I don't have strength for fights and court issues. I am still in court for a land I bought in Lagos. So I don't need any more stress to add to it.
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Skyyoyo:

Don't you have a land with CofO in Awka or Asaba? I don't have strength for fights and court issues. I am still in court for a land I bought in Lagos. So I don't need any more stress to add to it.

The property in question is within an estate... It's totally free from government acquisition and omonile wahala.

Our property at Awka and Asaba both have a registered survey.
We have started processing their CofO.
The land is within a well defined estate, fenced and very secured.

You have nothing to worry about with court issues., You are buying from a reputable real estate firm.

Our properties in Lagos have CofO, Excision and Gazette.

Call or whatsapp 08134845536 for more information.
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by Skyyoyo: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2018
BecomeALandLord:

The property in question is within an estate... It's totally free from government acquisition and omonile wahala.

Our property at Awka and Asaba both have a registered survey.
We have started processing their CofO.
The land is within a well defined estate, fenced and very secured.

You have nothing to worry about with court issues., You are buying from a reputable real estate firm.

Our properties in Lagos have CofO, Excision and Gazette.

Call or whatsapp 08134845536 for more information.

This is the same stories I was told in Lagos. That they are processing the CofO. I started work on the land and was disrupted!
I won't make same mistake twice.
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:22am On Oct 22, 2018
Skyyoyo:

This is the same stories I was told in Lagos. That they are processing the CofO. I started work on the land and was disrupted!
I won't make same mistake twice.

Maybe you didn't buy within an estate.
That's why I encourage people to always buy from a reputable real estate firm.
Disrupted from building within a well defined estate?
It's unheard of within our estates within LAGOS and the eastern part of Nigeria.
When we tell you the CofO is been processed, we have other documents to stand in its place.
Documents like registered deed of assignment, registered survey of the place etc.

1) A registered survey will show the coordinates, shape of the land and it shows that the place is free from governement aquisition in the first place. So there is nothing like disruption while you are building.
Some people use survey as their title documents.

2) The deed of assignment shows we legally purchased the property from the family in question.
The deed of assignment was drafted by our lawyers after extensive search to confirm that the land is genuine.

The land is 100% genuine and within a well defined estate.
If you are interested, you can do your own due diligence on it.
Our head office is at festac town Lagos, we have a branch office at ontisha.
If you are around LAGOS, kindly visit our head office so I can give u documents to make your search.

Lots of clients come with their lawyers to the office to investigate and at the end, they discover the land is genuine.

Call or whatsapp me on 08134845536
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Invest today
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2018
Successful investors in real estate are the ones who sees opportunities before they become obvious.
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
The difference between a smart investor and an ordinary person is that smart investors look at what a location will transform to in a few years time.
While an ordinary person will look at the place at its current state.
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
The year is gradually coming to an end and this is the time some people spend crazily on pleasure especially spending on things they necessarily don't need... Don't spend your money like that.
Invest that money on properties and watch ur investment sky rocket.
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Still selling fast
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2018
Available
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
Still selling fast
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Properties always appreciate... Invest today
Re: Dry Land For Sale At Awka Anambra State by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
The future is cheap if you purchase it today...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room / Properties For Sale In Asaba, Delta State ,call 08034489191 / Price List Of Available Plots Of Land In Portharcourt And Its Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.