Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,140 members, 7,863,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

“game Of Thrones” Watch Cast React To Dany And Jon’s Sex Scene In Season 7 Final - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “game Of Thrones” Watch Cast React To Dany And Jon’s Sex Scene In Season 7 Final (602 Views)

I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo / Regina Chukwu: Why I Would Do A Sex Scene / Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“game Of Thrones” Watch Cast React To Dany And Jon’s Sex Scene In Season 7 Final by Marveldailymail: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2017
Dany, Jon Snow, Bran and Tyrion share their thoughts on that inevitable sex scene in “Game of Thrones” season 7 finale.

The incest sex “Game of Thrones” fans desperately wanted finally happened in the seventh season finale.

Daenerys Targaryen and Jon Snow finally consummated their attraction while on a boat sailing to the North.
Game of Thrones season 7
Tyrion, who was standing outside the door, had a concerned look on his face when he realized what was happening.

In a behind-the-scenes video, Kit Harington (Jon Snow), Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), Isaac Hempstead Wright (Bran Stark) and Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister) talk about that inevitable sex scene.

They also discuss what this means for the two who are actually related by blood but are yet to find out.
Kit Harington (Jon Snow)

“I think it’s an inevitability from about halfway the season that Jon Snow and Daenerys are going to fall into bed together.

“I think they both know it’s wrong, I think they both know it’s gonna cause problems, but it’s that thing when you suddenly feel that deeply about someone.

“It’s like a runaway train, you can’t stop it from happening.”............Read more:https://marveldailymail.com/2017/08/29/game-of-thrones-watch-cast-react-to-dany-and-jons-sex-scene-in-season-7-finale/

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Star, Kit Harington, Aka Jon Snow Earns N928m Per Episode / 9ICE, Olamide, DJ Jimmy Jatt Storm Abeokuta For Providence / Nigerian Queen Model, Mimi Wilson To Be Honored At The Trek Africa Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.