Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo (42757 Views)

Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking / Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Korede Bello Acts In "Professor Johnbull" With RMD, Angela Okorie, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:19pm On Jan 13
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has revealed that she prefers alcohol as breakfast to tea or coffee.

According to her, she loves β€œto drink beer a lot.”

Speaking in the latest episode of Celebrities Quickies posted on comedian AY Makun’s YouTube page, Ojo explained that she has two bars in her house because of her love for alcohol.

She said, β€œOnce I wake up, the first thing I do is drink water. I’m not a fan of coffee or tea. I’m a shekpe [alcohol] lady [laughs].

β€œI love whiskey, brandy and Azul. And I love beer, Goldberg. I’m a beer person, I love to drink beer a lot. That’s why you can see I’ve two bars.”

Ojo also disclosed that if she could do a sex scene with an actor, it would be Richard Mofe-Damijo.

β€œIf I’m to do a love scene with an actor in Nigeria, it would be RMD. I used to love RMD a lot. So love scene, RMD still or probably, Ramsey Nouah,” she said.

The thespian added that RMD, Ramsey Nouah, and American actor, Denzel Washington were her celebrity crushes growing up.

DAILY POST

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by God1000(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13
There's no shred of shame in her

204 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by efego: 1:27pm On Jan 13
No shame again

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by tommy589(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13
Live your life

Nothing do you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Omihanifa: 1:59pm On Jan 13
All her mate are busy producing movies that are breaking records in box offices, this one own no pass to drink shekpe and fight on social media.

195 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Clairvoyancy: 2:12pm On Jan 13
This girl just became wayward immediately she gained spotlight as a result of clout chasing. She's related to the Ray family acting Yoruba movie, I think she's a cousin or so, then she used to be decent girl with a promising acting career, but immediately she tasted a little fame, boom, she let loose and became something else..... Mama Ray will be highly disappointed in her.... Foolish woman raising a naughty daughter... Spits

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by nairalanda1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13
I pity her liver.

Too much alcohol can lead to cirrhosis.

If this comment hurts you, you need help.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by fineboynl(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13
Shame for what? Alcohol or sex scene in a movie?

10 Likes

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by NOC1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13
Your life, do what gives you peace and joy as it is not evil.
Life na ones

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by D4gmail1: 2:15pm On Jan 13
cheesy LOOOOL. Plz tell her she is already too old. Those men prefer younger queens.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Raskimonojendor: 2:16pm On Jan 13
Dino Melaiye's former girlfriend.

25 Likes

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Rapture4real(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13
They weren't born when God created shame

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by nawa4naija(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13
Olosho we know you na

You no need to tell us who you be

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Neddstark: 2:16pm On Jan 13
Here is a woman followed on social media by many of our teenage daughers. The future of decency in Nigeria is indeed very bleak.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by parkervero(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13
Something must kill a man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by victorazy(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13
Ok
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by gigabyte13: 2:16pm On Jan 13
See wertin person supposed wife dey talk for mouth.
I know before sha but
Finally
The olosho in her have found a voice.
Una sha wan make RMD die suddenly before his time.
I love that man, e Sabi avoid scandal eeeeehn
If not, Dem go don destroy his illustrious career.
IYABO OJO, YOUR PLAN FOR RMD NO GO WORK

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by ImoleNaija: 2:17pm On Jan 13
Well, I doubt RMD or Ramsey would want a sex scene with her.

12 Likes

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by tafabaloo(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13
Hmmmm
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by humberjade: 2:17pm On Jan 13
I am not a fan of hers, but atleast she is real, she is not pretending. And note, bloggers can be mischievous, maybe she said she can't act a sex scene except it is with RMD.

And the last time i checked, they are both in the same proffession, hence, if the price right, they can go for it and million of Nigerians will watch it, some would even put it on repeat sef. grin

I think RMD recently featured in a movie in a scene with a completely n*de lady.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Pgirigory: 2:17pm On Jan 13
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Thegamingorca(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13
nairalanda1:
I pity her liver.

Lmfao
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Odogwuzack: 2:17pm On Jan 13
Lol when you remember that Iyabo Ojo has a daughter who is about 20 years old, then you will realise the kind of trainings most of our Gen-Z ladies had especially the ones from single mothers. cool

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Thegamingorca(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13
Who be this prostitute

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by NaijaGoBetter2: 2:18pm On Jan 13
And this one will come out to preach morality.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by atobs4real(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13
Trust you madam.
Alcohol is life.
Keep it up
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Charmingrascal(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13
No wonder

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by Wiljemz777(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13
Enjoy it while it last! Pls , don’t both our ears with plea for liver donation when the reality dawns on you.

4 Likes

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by THURAFTERNOON: 2:18pm On Jan 13
Congratulations to her..

PS:
Come n buy πŸ‘‡πŸΏ

Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by atobs4real(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13
Trust you madam.
Alcohol is life.
Keep it up.
Not surprised though!!
Olosh!!!!!!mu standing
Re: I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo by spencekat(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13
Omihanifa:
All her mates are busy producing movies that are breaking records in box offices, this one own no pass to drink shekpe and fight on social media.
All her mates?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor: "I Married At 19, My Parents Forced Me Into Marriage" / Davido To Wizkid At 30: β€œYou Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” / The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.