Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite (13771 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by fratermathy(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Since the bites are turning into soars and is also scratching you, i feel there is more to it tgan just mosquito bite...why not try treating it from inside first

Go to a pharmacy and complain, they would give you a drug to kill whatever it is from inside...then am so sure any other mosquito bite you have would only remain a bite and not develop into something else

It has done me before and this was my remedy

It's not a medical problem. Many people have sensitive skins. It has to do with the strength of your immune system in this case.

Once someone is bitten by a mosquito, the immune system vamps up and tries to protect the site of the bite. This can cause some forms of autoimmune response or histamine release, hence the swelling and itching. Although various persons have various degrees of reactions.

Piriton (chlorphenamin) or any other antihistamine can help with the itching and wound too.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by DRISKLEF(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Just avoid mosquitoes entirely. Get the net to sleep in every night.
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by deeone10: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2017
modelmike7:
Rub anti mosquitoes spray before sleeping

rub and spray
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2017
fratermathy:

What's Henna?

Dried lalle( Hausa name).

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by youngG10(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Lemme gv you some tips
get a dried and crushed pepper
keep your konpoo balm beside ya
mix em and apply it to your body morning and in the evening for at least 5 days.
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by koolaid87: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2017
no advise until you show your picture..No disrespect
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by fratermathy(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2017
meelerh:

Dried lalle( Hausa name).

Is this not meant for tattoos and dyes?
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Ekponoimo(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2017
Ok zoologists reveals dat 1 mosquito bite injects u with 100 sporozytes which eventually replicates as u already know about cells replication. So I think u should have more to worry about the intrinsic effect other than the superficial injury. But rub either of skineal or funbact A to rid off the marks
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by koolaid87: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2017
autowinning11:
Today's sure fixed match ready and available with me now call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below pls this is meant for serious minded people only no free games

If the game is sure, no need to advertise...You and your family can keep the game and the big winnings.

Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2017
fratermathy:

Is this not meant for tattoos and dyes?
Not the packaged type that all form of chemicals have been added. I'm talking about the natural dried leaves of it that's pounded into powdered form. People you it on their skin. Mostly in northern Nigeria they bath brides with it weeks to their wedding to clear their skin, even it out and have softer silky texture.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2017
deeone10:

rub and spray
And maybe PRAY!
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2017
fratermathy:

It's not a medical problem. Many people have sensitive skins.

Who told you its not a medical problem hmmm? And who told you again that sensitivity of the skin is to blame hmnn?

FYI theres something inside that body thats making the body react much to just mosquito bite...Once bitten it wiuld keep scratching you and at the same time sweeting you till it turns to a soar then finally leaves black spot

Add more knowledge to your knowledge Mr Fratermathy
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by fratermathy(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Who told you its not a medical problem hmmm? And who told you again that sensitivity of the skin is to blame hmnn?

FYI theres something inside that body thats making the body react much to just mosquito bite...Once bitten it wiuld keep scratching you and at the same time sweeting you till it turns to a soar then finally leaves black spot

Reread my post. I edited it. React to the edited one.
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by 4rty(f): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2017
meelerh:

Not the packaged type that all form of chemicals have been added. I'm talking about the natural dried leaves of it that's pounded into powdered form. People you it on their skin. Mostly in northern Nigeria they bath brides with it weeks to their wedding to clear their skin, even it out and have softer silky texture.
sorry pls where do I get it from? thanks.
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2017
modelmike7:
Rub anti mosquitoes spray before sleeping

Constant use of it could damage some skins. expecially his type. I have same problem with mosquitos too. i started use your prescription and after sometime my skin started peeling so i stoped.
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by roqrules04(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2017
fratermathy:

I bought shea butter because of this. It didn't work for me. Only made my skin glow.

Is it the local Shea Butter you bought
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by fratermathy(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2017
roqrules04:

Is it the local Shea Butter you bought

I don't know which from which. The one I bought was white, had a foul odour and was creamy (but not smooth).
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by just2endowed: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2017
fratermathy:

I bought shea butter because of this. It didn't work for me. Only made my skin glow.

that's nicr
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Nothing is wrong with his skin. we have different type of skins and they react differently differently . just like we re making money differently differently. grin

I have same type of skin. The solution for me is close doors early in the evening and sleep under the net.

I hate mosquitoes like die

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by emeeco(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2017
sochima1989:
Good morning great pals..
Please am almost tired of how my skin reacts to bites of mosquito
any other effect.
The bites turns to sore, takes time to heal and usually itches during this period. And it finally leaves odd marks on my skin that hardly clears off even after years.

Please I need help

Use insect repellent. Something like Protec or Odomos. Protec is better cos its a bio-insecticide
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by YourWife(f): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2017
sochima1989:
Please am almost tired of how my skin reacts to bites of mosquito and any other effect.
The bites turns to sore, takes time to heal and usually itches during this period. And it finally leaves odd marks on my skin that hardly clears off even after years.

Please I need help

Use fresh sperms b4 sleeping; it repels mosque-men, and u wake up fresh smiley
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2017
sochima1989:
Please am almost tired of how my skin reacts to bites of mosquito and any other effect.

Please I need help
I have been wearing long sleeves for d past 10yrs because of dis bites which leaves dark spots on my skin,it has even reducing now,there is nothing u can do abt it than to prevent d bites
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Steve28: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2017
fratermathy:

please kindly upload pictures of the reaction before advice can be given.
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by baski92(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

You dey scratch am?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5885603_akilacoach_jpeg55a1e0c7e412a7d14ec9a6b7c39617f8

So na we mosquitoes suppose dey bite?
lol help me ask am ooo
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by fratermathy(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2017
Steve28:
please kindly upload pictures of the reaction before advice can be given.

I'm not the Op. I guess your comment is direct at the Op?
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by joenor(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Use kernel Pomade, That should help
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by dust144(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Eat good food n take c247. Trust me
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Efyoma: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Buy longrich Mosquito Repellent Body Spray, use it before u sleep every night
Then buy the longrich body cream and their body wash or bamboo soap, they will help u clear the soars on ur skins.
Pele
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by Daboomb: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Start Eating Mosquitos in small-small quantity until you develop immunity.

- Dr. of Mosquito Science
Re: Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Leave Nigeria and never return

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Day In The Life Of Someone Living With Sickle Cell / NAFDAC Headquarters Abuja On Fire / Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.