Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,518 members, 7,865,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Is Their A Special Way To Concieving A Baby Girl? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Their A Special Way To Concieving A Baby Girl? (592 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) / Baby Girl Surrounded By 4 Brothers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Their A Special Way To Concieving A Baby Girl? by nedman77: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2017
Please guys, I want to know if there is a special way to make my wife conceive a baby girl, we have three (3) boys already and we are planning for a last baby and hoping and praying that she is a girl. I know that God gives or blesses one with children but is there a way one can influence the sex of his baby?
Re: Is Their A Special Way To Concieving A Baby Girl? by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3985108/menstrual-cycle-ovulation-period....married-ones#59433916

It says between three days before ovulation period. Sorry if my question may come across as invasive but I need to confirm what was said in that thread.

You and your wife did it three days after ovulation to have those boys? You may need to confirm from your wife though.
Re: Is Their A Special Way To Concieving A Baby Girl? by Benekruku(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2017
3 kids and still going for the 4th shocked

I doff my heart for you! You get mind!
Re: Is Their A Special Way To Concieving A Baby Girl? by tayo60(f): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2017
Don't you know dt a man determines d sex of a baby? Ur chromosome is XY while dt of your wife is XX. So during sex if you donate a Y and ur wife has nothing else to donate than an X, an XY chromosome is produced which means a boy. So if it happens dt its an X you donate with your wife X, an XX chromosome is produced which means a girl child. So d ball lies in your court. If you want a baby girl, pray to God to make you donate an X chromosome when next you are meeting your wife. By the way , u still need a fourth baby in this economy?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of A Toxic Person / I'm Currently In School And Frustrated. Help Please / Dead In His Sleep Mum Wakes Up To Find Her Newborn Baby Son Dead In Her Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.