Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,155 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics (6664 Views)

Buhari Said The IGP Is Losing Weight. See The Moment (video, Photo) / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by Flexherbal(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Speechless !
Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by ImperialYoruba: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Vivangist and bedroom drama...

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by Topgainer: 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nempi:

Experience!
LordOfNaira:

LOL. How did you know these things?
I was expecting this. I recalled the experience of someone. But when I was younger I remember a failed hotel not far from my residence with ugly, dirty and badly dressed ladies lurking around it. So far, I have not seen dirtier gals than the occupants of that building. Later, I realized that place was a brothel which the Government had to close down because of the ugly souls (robbers, hooligans and murderers) taking abode within its walls.

1 Like

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by WetinConsignMe: 2:45am On Sep 01, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

Why will men continue to cheat even when they have beautiful and endowed women as wives. Did she over react ..?? Is she more beautiful and more packaged ..?? Then what made the man to cheat ..?? Her character ..?? He just wants to try a new soup ..??

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.com.ng/they-said-the-wife-is-more-packaged-than-the-side-chick-degrading-pics

CC - Lalasticlala

In thus particular case the side chick looks sexier and younger, I no go lie. But that's not always the case

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Appoints Zamfara State Caretaker Committee / Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo / Magnus Abe: My Return To APC Won’t Cause Friction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.