Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response (6479 Views)

Abaribe, Nnia Nwodo, Jim Nwobodo, SE Governors, Others Have Close Door Meeting / Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by backtosender: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Just can't help it but respect Nnamdi Kalus wisdom he gave hope and bright future for the people of Biafra across the whole eastern region...he gave other regions who cannot talk to their oppressors in the face hope as well to challenge their oppressors in their own little way

3 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
[s]

Nnamdi Kanu is a poorly trained child with no respect for human kind. The same Nnamdi Kanu said that the black man is cursed, he went further to claim that the white are and will always be superior to us, and said if he was white he would kill all black men. Such a fellow deserves no attention or should simply be considered a lunatic. But in a country where Mavrodi is called a saint even when Russia his country have tagged him a crimininal and asked people avoid business with him, any thing goes. Any youth calling himself an IPob youth, is surely a miscreant, a street urchin and a low lifer. The real Igbos know Nnamdi Kanu is not credible, he also lacks the moral and mental capacity to lead a struggle.[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by 4GodsSake: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

He is more powerful among Street urchin and touts. Those who are jobless, or shadow as shop owners in Upper Iweka and Modebe. The true Igbos knows Nnamdi Kanu has a sinister agenda. My only worry is that an Abia man is getting it easy fooling other core Igbo states.

Don't let the scammers fool u!

You're the biggest error in existence to call people Jobless and street urchins, what are you? lets accept they are all jobless even though we know amongst them are the most happiest and well living people in Nigeria; is it not enough that the failed system made them jobless for a well employed fellow like you to mock already victims of the failed system? Well they are jobless and they want Job that the Nigeria cannot create for them, they are hopeful that Biafra will give them the Job. I bet you own nothing in your life apart from the phone you use to do Nairaland to compare to those guys you said own shadow as shops in Upper Iweka and Modebe.. we're the Igbo and we know Nnamdi Kanu has no sinister agenda.. you're already a scam victim to the Nigerian system

7 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by jacyhelen(f): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

No reasonable argument. Initially I was Afonja, now u have shifted d goal post. This is not d fight MASSoB envisaged, every true thinking and enlightened Igbo man knows that Nnamdi Kanu is a possessed imposter fighting for his belly. His family reside in Europe and he incites jobless criminals and miscreants to pursue and chant his deluded and sinister course. Sadly u have proven yourself to be a miscreant also. Be guided.

oga go and sit down jareee

3 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
4GodsSake:

You're the biggest error in existence to call people Jobless and street urchins, what are you? lets accept they are all jobless even though we know amongst them are the most happiest and well living people in Nigeria; is it not enough that the failed system made them jobless for a well employed fellow like you to mock already victims of the failed system? Well they are jobless and they want Job that the Nigeria cannot create for them, they are hopeful that Biafra will give them the Job. I bet you own nothing in your life apart from the phone you use to do Nairaland to compare to those guys you said own shadow as shops in Upper Iweka and Modebe.. we're the Igbo and we know Nnamdi Kanu has no sinister agenda.. you're already a scam victim to the Nigerian system

Nnamdi Kanu have not for once brought up any logical framework for Biafra, rather his crude tool have been cooking up series of hate speeches that haven't created any improvement plan. Aba is still one of the dirtiest markets in Africa, is it not oveerseen by Igbos?, without development framework and a superior arguement, KANU remains a man who wants his chunk of the national cake, and wants it big. Igbos are pickpocketing fellow Igbos at rallies, Onitsha remains the deadliest city for stranger to walk in at Night, what difference then would Kanu's Biafra bring without a frame work for development and an intelligent argument. I am an apostle of truth, peace and progress, and have fallen out of favour even with my brothers in this regard. I believe carving out a country will make a rich formidable and enviable country, however I do not believe in Kanu's Biafra and his ill-centred antics. The time will come, we might not even call it Biafra, but not via the miscreant Kanu.
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
jacyhelen:

oga go and sit down jareee

Remain standing let me school u. U are in Abuja and I am in the East/ South-south, so u have nothing to say, come back and see the rubbish going on in mile3 market in PH, how miscreants spend their productive day singing Biafra and fighting any disenting voice. You are eating from Nigeria and are the first to scream Biafra, such Impunity. Come back home first.
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by amazingspiderma: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
RisingSun1:
You are talking like a motorpark tout.
Now you have finally shifted the goal post. It's no longer he is uneducated. It's now he graduated from a low grade UK university. Lol

Thanks for acknowledging that Biafra may be achieved. Now go and face your business!

And he supports a certificateless general.

4 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by amazingspiderma: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

A school drop out in Nigeria who attended a low grade University in the UK and failed serially at business becomes a hero. I maintain he is not. A diabolical Afonja is better than a serial manipulator, a disrespectful thief and a mentally unstable and troubled element. Ipob are miscreants and the earlier they are treated as one the better for all of us. Biafra may be achieved, but not via these urchins and BSS agents called Igbos yoots.

Don't let the scammers fool you

Whatever........

Tomorrow you go say you like Abraham Lincoln.....

3 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by totorimi: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
It is not Nnamdi Kanu that is the issue it could have been anyone else but it is him who offered himself.
The crowd are not paid nor fed but they are ready to lay down their lives for what they believe in.

This is the ordained time to call all Nigerians together to discuss the way forward for us as a people and country.
Anything short of that I'd postponing the doomsday.

2 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by Alanzazani: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kanu has no ideology. I will keep saying this. The igbo man is shortchanged in Nigeria I agree. Some of us are on the lookout for who will come up with an ideal framework for a new country, if at all it is feasible for a people that are so intertwined in the Nigerian project. Most Igbos haven't travelled out of the east. In the east where I have stayed I know the miscreants will be the undoing of biafra. You can call us whatever you want because we don't buy into this misplaced struggle. There has to be a road map. You don't achieve a soverign country by spreading hate and bitterness
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by dudebuck: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Alanzazani:
Kanu has no ideology. I will keep saying this. The igbo man is shortchanged in Nigeria I agree. Some of us are on the lookout for who will come up with an ideal framework for a new country, if at all it is feasible for a people that are so intertwined in the Nigerian project. Most Igbos haven't travelled out of the east. In the east where I have stayed I know the miscreants will be the undoing of biafra. You can call us whatever you want because we don't buy into this misplaced struggle. There has to be a road map. You don't achieve a soverign country by spreading hate and bitterness
I am IPOB and I don't even live in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by PFRB: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

He is more powerful among Street urchin and touts. Those who are jobless, or shadow as shop owners in Upper Iweka and Modebe. The true Igbos knows Nnamdi Kanu has a sinister agenda. My only worry is that an Abia man is getting it easy fooling other core Igbo states.

Don't let the scammers fool u!

You and Nigeria should be ashamed that such number of people are jobless and shadow.

1 Like

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by Ngene44: 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Any one who doesn't support the poorly trained, grossly uneducated Kanu suddenly becomes an Afonja, the way that tout is going, the Igbos will regret ever interacting with such a lost soul. Rubbish!
is kanu uneducated? I am a biafran fan, pls may I know ur highest qualifications

3 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Ngene44:
is kanu uneducated? I am a biafran fan, pls may I know ur highest qualifications

Me too, but I am not an Ipob fan, that is where we differ. I am more educated than Kanu, take it or leave it.
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by Ngene44: 7:28am On Sep 01, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Me too, but I am not an Ipob fan, that is where we differ. I am more educated than Kanu, take it or leave it.
what is your highest qualifications

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Govt Refuses To Release Report On Church Collapse That Killed 27 / Gowon: Chimamanda Adichie, Others Distorting Nigeria’s History / Ohanaeze Youth Council Accuse Umahi Of Funding Terrorism In The South East

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.