Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

*561# Get Real Kwikcash Loan To Your Bank Acc From 9mobile Withnin 1min - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *561# Get Real Kwikcash Loan To Your Bank Acc From 9mobile Withnin 1min (4542 Views)

USSD Code To Borrow Data & Airtime From 9mobile / I Am Afraid, Is This Message Truly From 9mobile orI Sent My NIN To A Wrong Place / 20k WAS Deducted From My First Bank Acc I Have Been Defrauded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*561# Get Real Kwikcash Loan To Your Bank Acc From 9mobile Withnin 1min by mrtomola(m): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2017
9mobile NG Mobile Network Provider in a partnership with Kwikcash Loan Limited launches a realtime mobile USSD Code for requesting a short cash loan to your Personal Bank Account in within or less 1 minute.

It is very easy and simple by dialing *561# on your 9mobile Network only to check if eligible or Send your number in SMS to 08175405737 to get automatic loan recommendation.

How it works
1. You must be a loyal customer of 9Mobile Network
2. You can borrow from N1,000 up to N100, 000
3. The request limit of your loan amount depends on how loyal or often you use 9mobile and your Bank Account before
4. The loan must be paid back within 14 Days
5. The earlier you pay back the better chances of higher amount eligibility.
6. You can Pay Back by using online platform payment, ATM, QuickTeller or Cash Deposit

Note: Remember Kwikcash is under the authority of Central Bank of Nigeria which gives them the automatic links or access to every Nigerians BVN details which they can use to track down customers or even block their Bank Accounts and prevents opening another one in case of pay back refusal.

(1) (Reply)

Reason Behind Your Nairaland Name / The Wicked House Wife (A Very Very Touching Story In Pidgin English) / Nigerian Man Oche Clifford successfully turned into a pretty woman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.