Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

In Need Of God Fearing For A Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Need Of God Fearing For A Relationship (726 Views)

Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) / I Need A Good And God Fearing Girl For Marriage / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of God Fearing For A Relationship by shosky72(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2017
I am from yoruba extract, I am 45 years of age, with 3 girls and a boy, I need a God fearing,responsible.caring individual for a relationship that will blossom. This is preamble about me, I have failed in many areas of life Before,But I still I hope for a bright future, I need someone that can show love,care and understanding,which will be reciprocated appropriately, I am supposed to be a PHD holder but could not get it but now, I need a God sent to invest in my academic pursuit so to achieve my dreams, I have a 5 years plan of achieving my dreams, I am starting with ATSWA,ICAN examination,coming up by 19th to 21st of Sept, the exam was registered by an inlaw who believe in my ability, I need a serious minded lady between the ages of 30 to 44 years to share my dreams with and grow with, I promise any interested lady that with God all things will be possible, for more info call Alex on 08060295217
Re: In Need Of God Fearing For A Relationship by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2017
shosky72:
I am from yoruba extract, I am 45 years of age, with 3 girls and a boy, I need a God fearing,responsible.caring individual for a relationship that will blossom. This is preamble about me, I have failed in many areas of life Before,But I still I hope for a bright future, I need someone that can show love,care and understanding,which will be reciprocated appropriately, I am supposed to be a PHD holder but could not get it but now, I need a God sent to invest in my academic pursuit so to achieve my dreams, I have a 5 years plan of achieving my dreams, I am starting with ATSWA,ICAN examination,coming up by 19th to 21st of Sept, the exam was registered by an inlaw who believe in my ability, I need a serious minded lady between the ages of 30 to 44 years to share my dreams with and grow with, I promise any interested lady that with God all things will be possible, for more info call Alex on 08060295217

grin

Ok...but whats the catch?
Re: In Need Of God Fearing For A Relationship by smartty68(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2017
shosky72:
Sir go to Deeper Life Bible or Redeem Church I'm sure you'll find more than one. Don't thank me already.

You're welcome
Re: In Need Of God Fearing For A Relationship by smartty68(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Ok...but whats the catch?
Are you God fearing? grin
Re: In Need Of God Fearing For A Relationship by Augustvisitor: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2017
shosky72:

I have a woman who may be interested.. She is based in Abuja
Re: In Need Of God Fearing For A Relationship by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Just say you need a sugar mummy!
Re: In Need Of God Fearing For A Relationship by nonut: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2017
yettymuse:
Just say you need a sugar mummy!
Na true o! He needs someone to invest in his education.
If that is not sugar mummy ad, I wonder what it.
But babe, you fly. What's up?
Re: In Need Of God Fearing For A Relationship by shosky72(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
I have a woman who may be interested.. She is based in Abuja

Thanks for the reply, I will appreciate, I read so many reply that I needed sugar mummy, I had worked in Exxon Mobil @ eket as contract staff, so also OCO in transamadi in ph also as a contract staff, I know I will be better off as a professional rather than hopping from one company to the other, thank u for your understanding

(1) (Reply)

If Love Is A Crime, Would You Go On Committing That Crime? / I Want To Meet Someone Special / Why Do We Judge People.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.