Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (17188 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Seeking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
The goal is to get married on or before 31-08-2019 or forfeit family inheritance.

Davide470
Lalasticlala
Uboma

7 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Any tribe is welcome. 24-30yrs preferable. But can be any age anyway.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Atlanticfire: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
GreatResearcher:
The goal is to get married on or before 31-08-2019 or forfeit family inheritance.

What happened to your current girlfriend?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by ogwanogwa: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Looking for free osho

4 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by dayleke: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Atlanticfire:

Lol...

You wan know d bottom of it....
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by SimDan95(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dem plenty 4 allen avenue ikeja lagos. Atheist indeed

5 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Any tribe is welcome. 24-30yrs preferable. But can be any age anyway.

You should know atheists from d religion section. Infact you should have opened this thread there

11 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Atlanticfire:

I have and I came online searching again? Poor reasoning.

18 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You should know atheists from d religion section. Infact you should have opened this thread there
Romance section is the right section to search for a partner for a relationship not religion section. Thanks

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Atheist has nothing to do with religion.

8 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
You saying "family inheritance" is suppose to make them pour in or what exactly? Making reference to money will only attract the money hungry ones sorry.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Zanziman: 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:
You saying "family inheritance" is suppose to make them pour in or what exactly? Making reference to money will only attract the money hungry ones sorry.

It's gonna be a contract marriage and some C&grin agreement will be signed. No sentiments. Maybe that's why he needs an atheist lady and not the Hollier and pretentious, religious Behind bag lady.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mtcheew
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Zanziman:

It's gonna be a contract marriage and some C&grin agreement will be signed. No sentiments. Maybe that's why he needs an atheist lady and not the Hollier and pretentious, religious Behind bag lady.

Oh okay, happy hunting to him then.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I was just trying to be as sincere as possible. I brought in the 'family inheritance' so the person can know the motive behind the relationship. I don't want someone to go into something and later regret in future.

5 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Zanziman:

U are right on track bro Zanzi. More of contract marriage which involves d lady borning just one child. I chose atheist because I am one. Secondly I don't want a lady who after the deal will refused not to go. A religionist can do such.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
GreatResearcher:

I was just trying to be as sincere as possible. I brought in the 'family inheritance' so the person can know the motive behind the relationship. I don't want someone to go into something and later regret in future.

Since family inheritance is the motive, then it's a contract marriage, you should do well by stating when the contract will end so whoever can know before hand since money is the driving force.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Since family inheritance is the motive, then it's a contract marriage, you should do well by stating when the contract will end so whoever can know before hand since money is the driving force.
Contract ends soon has she give birth. Bcus that's when I will get full control of the inheritance. Then we path ways. No hard feelings.

4 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Pls feel free to ask me anything if interested. Are u atheist?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Ranchhoddas: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Madam if you wan apply apply, no dey use style dey probe.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Pls feel free to ask me anything if interested. Are u atheist?

Lol I'm not interested.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ranchhoddas:

Lol
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Contract ends soon has she give birth. Bcus that's when I will get full control of the inheritance. Then we path ways. No hard feelings.
If you need someone to calculate the percentage she will get from the inheritance, you holla at me, I'm good at calculating and sharing money.

11 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
I tire.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Undertaker001: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Pls only serious minded lady who is an atheist and interested in settling down on or before 31st August. Unserious people pls do me a favour by keeping off this thread. Thank u.

4 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
You are not smart. You've made your intention known. She will kill you before contract ends.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
You are not smart. You've made your intention known. She will kill you before contract ends.
Is it not better to let her know what she's goin into? Am just trying to be honest. Don't u think not lettin her know my intention would bring a problem in future? Pls wat good way should I go about it?

I made this post on my fbk and a girl shown interest. We started chatting and exchanging contacts. She claimed she's an atheist. The day I called her and explained what d marriage entails, she shouted 'JESUS'. To me, that was a redflag. No atheist will call that name. And if I didn't let her know my motive problem would have occurred after wedding..

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Deicide: 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Most 9ja girls always put "God-fearing" in the type of man they are looking for grin na only few female Atheist day NL and am sure they won't be interested in you tongue

4 Likes

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Deicide: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
GreatResearcher:
We started chatting and exchanging contacts. She claimed she's an atheist. The day I called her and explained what d marriage entails, she shouted 'JESUS'. To me, that was a redflag. No atheist will call that name. And if I didn't let her know my motive problem would have occurred after wedding..
@embolden doesn't necessarily mean she's not an Atheist. She might be a Christian who turned Atheist, some habit are hard to turn off.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Uyo / REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) / Come mingle with moi here @Naya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.