Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited (33158 Views)

JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard / This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by charisexy(f): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Oga Cook are you coming to propose to your Nigeria Beb or .............?
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by jashar(f): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
so, they give visa to Nigeria?

i never knew ooo....

shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Onliie(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Visa to hell is cheap

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
winkmart:

It's obvious you are on the path of destruction. People like you eventually get schooled by the people you consider low-life

I won't exchange a word with you anymore because as it is, it's quite obvious you are abnormal. Your texts show your are deranged and need quick mental examination. Argue with yourself. You surely carry the stupidity of 10 generations in you.

1 Share

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by jhunsmoth(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]imagine the "easiest"one ever.anyway welcome to this unselfish country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by AXYZ: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
cosmatika:
Everyone is excited going to a new place, I was b4 I came to dis Bleep*ng Benue state. One of d things dat excite guys is d thought of eating new pvssies.

Are you still there? I am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by oruma19: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
cosmatika:
Everyone is excited going to a new place, I was b4 I came to dis Bleep*ng Benue state. One of d things dat excite guys is d thought of eating new pvssies.
eat HIV join oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Dis one is news abi angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by bamite(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
MizTyna:
Smh. Most Nigerians, especially government workers bring out their best behaviour once it's a white person. The slavery mentality is real yo
What will it take to get under your pants?
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by yoged(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Epic

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by judedwriter(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We all know getting a Nigerian visa is very simple and easy

Because even the Bible says in Matthew 7:13

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Simply put;
It is easy to go to Hell.
Are you a comedian You make me laugh so much... grin
Its well with nigeria
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by judgedredd22(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
VickyRotex:
So Easy, Fast, Friendly and Efficient angry angry

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by judgedredd22(m): 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
charisexy:
Oga Cook are you coming to propose to your Nigeria Beb or .............?

chari..... grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by judgedredd22(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
bamite:
What will it take to get under your pants?

you want pant but you can't even convey the expression very well! ode!

'get in your pants' is the correct expression... get under kò, get above ni!! grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Okeikpu(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Welcome to the Zoo sad
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by judgedredd22(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
MizTyna:
Smh. Most Nigerians, especially government workers bring out their best behaviour once it's a white person. The slavery mentality is real yo

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Damibiz(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
It is like Suswan Rooted ur brain.....life ìs not all about punna
cosmatika:
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Damibiz(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
It is like Suswan Rooted ur brain..life ìs not all about punna
cosmatika:
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by bamite(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
judgedredd22:

you want pant but you can't even convey the expression very well! ode!

'get in your pants' is the correct expression... get under kò, get above ni!! grin grin grin
Who be dis agbaya

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by judgedredd22(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
bamite:
Who be dis agbaya

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by bamite(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=60004360][/quote] you must be proud of your stupidity undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by judgedredd22(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
bamite:
you must be proud of your stupidity undecided

this is how people see you from afar

vs

how they see you after interacting with you...

and realising there is vacancy in your skull... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by bamite(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
judgedredd22:

this is how people see you from afar

vs

how they see you after interacting with you...

and realising there is vacancy in your skull... grin grin grin grin
Engaging in a conversation with an incredibly fooolish person like you is not my thing. You can crawl back to the dumpster from which you came.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by judgedredd22(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
bamite:
Engaging in a conversation with an incredibly fooolish person like you is not my thing. You can crawl back to the dumpster from which you came.

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by degamemaster(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
The guy is indirectly mocking us that our country is so useless that it takes no stress to obtain our visa �. The zoo is falling already, buhari is a terrorist.
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
It seems there are so many stipod biafrans here, mumu people. Yes, he's excited about coming over, go and kill yourselves
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
cosmatika:

Hehehehehehehe
My broda, wic syd for Benue?
I served in Benue and I can tell u I almost died of frustration. Dat place na die
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
emmyspark007:

Benue girls are as cheap as 10naira sachet water grin

No offense
Sowwy oooo, Benue has d highest rate of HIV positive bitches
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by reaky(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by joinnow: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ѕpend мore тιмe тo ѕтυdy нιѕтory,geograpнy and evenтυally υѕe тнe ιnтerneт тo edυcaтe yoυrѕelveѕ no...ιnѕтead onlιne doιng rυввιѕн e-вιgoтry...aвυѕιng people тнaт coυld lιғт yoυr мιѕeraвle down тrodden lιveѕ...ι aм very ѕυre υ wιll qυoтe and ιnѕυlт мe now,ιnѕтead тo do wнaт υ were ѕυppoѕed тo do вeғore eмвarraѕѕιng υrѕeғ pυвlιcly...ѕтυdy...do reѕearcн...ѕpend мore тιмe тo grow υrѕeғ ιnтellecтυally..

мoney and вιg carѕ aттracт wнo.reѕ...and ιт doeѕn'т laѕт...вυт add ιnтellιgence,and ѕee нow υr lιғe and relaтιonѕнιpѕ wιll тυrn oυт..

тнanĸ мe laтer..
Grow up and stop using this fonts

1 Like

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
joinnow:

Grow up and stop using this fonts
aнaнaнaнaнa...oн вoy pleaѕe тalĸ aвoυт мe..мaĸe мe a celeв lιĸe нυѕнpυppι ����υ are ғonт мoderaтor on naιraland...coмe and ғerтιlze мy growтн нorмoneѕ naaa...edιoт...

1 Share

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by joinnow: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
aнaнaнaнaнa...oн вoy pleaѕe тalĸ aвoυт мe..мaĸe мe a celeв lιĸe нυѕнpυppι ����υ are ғonт мoderaтor on naιraland...coмe and ғerтιlze мy growтн нorмoneѕ naaa...edιoт...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos / Student-Athlete, Oluwatoni Onikeku, Dies Abroad (Photos) / Dead Stowaway Found On Arik Air Plane In Johannesburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.