Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited (33164 Views)

JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard / This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by realestniggah: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
winkmart:
South African na oyinbo too

this is very ignorant..educate yourself before you talk

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by realestniggah: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
winkmart:
obviously you don't know anything about south africa
south Africa is a rainbow nation

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by onunwa21(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Who re u calling oyinbo?
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by walepackage(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
cosmatika:
Everyone is excited going to a new place, I was b4 I came to dis Bleep*ng Benue state. One of d things dat excite guys is d thought of eating new pvssies.
bad guy i sight you.Thou,you are not far from truth.
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by cstr1000: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
otondo grin
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by smith666999(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
"A gentleman visits his friend, he arrives late at night, his friend tells him:" Either you sleep on the couch, or you sleep with baby. ""

He thinks and says, "babies pee in bed and sometimes cry at night, he says," No, I sleep on the couch. ""

The next day a very beautiful and extremely sexy girl comes out of the room and greets him:

"Hello Mr. I am Beatrice (the Maid of the house) but everyone calls me baby here, and you?".

He looks at the girl and says, "Just call me *Idiot*
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by cstr1000: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
MizTyna:
Smh. Most Nigerians, especially government workers bring out their best behaviour once it's a white person. The slavery mentality is real yo
You may not be wrong o.
It is a lady that interviewed him. Probably looking for an oyinbo meal ticket. cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Amberon11: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
winkmart:
ѕpend мore тιмe тo ѕтυdy нιѕтory,geograpнy and evenтυally υѕe тнe ιnтerneт тo edυcaтe yoυrѕelveѕ no...ιnѕтead onlιne doιng rυввιѕн e-вιgoтry...aвυѕιng people тнaт coυld lιғт yoυr мιѕeraвle down тrodden lιveѕ...ι aм very ѕυre υ wιll qυoтe and ιnѕυlт мe now,ιnѕтead тo do wнaт υ were ѕυppoѕed тo do вeғore eмвarraѕѕιng υrѕeғ pυвlιcly...ѕтυdy...do reѕearcн...ѕpend мore тιмe тo grow υrѕeғ ιnтellecтυally..

мoney and вιg carѕ aттracт wнo.reѕ...and ιт doeѕn'т laѕт...вυт add ιnтellιgence,and ѕee нow υr lιғe and relaтιonѕнιpѕ wιll тυrn oυт..

тнanĸ мe laтer..
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by alufahh1982: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
winkmart:
not oyinbo na ijebu man,,, mumu
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by MTKbudapest(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
hate speech.
Welcome to the zoo.
Kontry we i dey find way to commot nahim u dey happy to come. Wahala
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by iheyinwa(f): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Pussymonster:
Oyinbo man rejoicing after getting his Nigerian visa

Davis J Cook @davisjcook

https://mobile.twitter.com/davisjcook/status/902877903452598272

Choii wait till Nigerian immigration finish with you fese those ones have been disgracing their forefathers since 1920s

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by sylve11: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
emmyspark007:

Benue girls are as cheap as 10naira sachet water grin

No offense

grin grin grin cool
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Josh4luv(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
nigeria visa is of no use when people planning to travel out of the country
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by ibkayee(f): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
I don't know about excitement, he's just commending the process for being fluid because he probably expected it to be more of a hassle than it was so it came as a surprise, I know I did

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Explorers(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:

Life is full of ironies, someone is thinking of running away from a country and someone is overexcited for going there.
Welcome to Nigeria, Davis J. Cook.

Na so life b o bro.
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by winkmart: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ѕpend мore тιмe тo ѕтυdy нιѕтory,geograpнy and evenтυally υѕe тнe ιnтerneт тo edυcaтe yoυrѕelveѕ no...ιnѕтead onlιne doιng rυввιѕн e-вιgoтry...aвυѕιng people тнaт coυld lιғт yoυr мιѕeraвle down тrodden lιveѕ...ι aм very ѕυre υ wιll qυoтe and ιnѕυlт мe now,ιnѕтead тo do wнaт υ were ѕυppoѕed тo do вeғore eмвarraѕѕιng υrѕeғ pυвlιcly...ѕтυdy...do reѕearcн...ѕpend мore тιмe тo grow υrѕeғ ιnтellecтυally..

мoney and вιg carѕ aттracт wнo.reѕ...and ιт doeѕn'т laѕт...вυт add ιnтellιgence,and ѕee нow υr lιғe and relaтιonѕнιpѕ wιll тυrn oυт..

тнanĸ мe laтer..

Don't be stupid. It was a joke. I know about how the whites settled there. And be slow calling people names and having the notion they are of lesser thinking... The last time I checked, I have 2Mscs and writing my doctoral thesis.

You just made a fool of yourself because as it is, I can school you. Did I tell you I completed my first MSc at age 21?

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by crackhouse(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
You got it because u are white. Apply charcoal and go back let me see how fast u will get it.
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Liadi2(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kdoffer22:
Please who's gon tell him? undecided
u went ahead to create another name, so that u can scam people again.
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
winkmart:

Don't be stupid. It was a joke. I know about how great whites settled there.
υ are ѕυғғerιng ғroм evaѕιve ιgnorance..υr own ιѕ pecυlιar мore lιĸe pѕycнoѕιѕ...geт well ѕoon.

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by DabuIIIT: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
If that sa man had offered to exchange his SA passport with that of a xoogerian,the hypocritical one-nigeria chanting a4onjas wud be 1st to apply grin
well,welcome to the xoo cool
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
realestniggah:

obviously you don't know anything about south africa

south Africa is a rainbow nation
pleaѕe leave dιz prodυcт oғ a leaĸιng condoм alone (plc)..go cнecĸ wнaт ι wroтe нιм and ѕнaмeleѕѕ reѕponѕe нe gave...ι really wanт aвorтιon legalιzed тo ѕтop тнe conтaмιnaтιon oғ тнe earтн...�����
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by belindar: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
He is Happy Bicos our visa is very easy to collect but for us to collect their own nah war. Anyway God is on the throne
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by winkmart: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
υ are ѕυғғerιng ғroм evaѕιve ιgnorance..υr own ιѕ pecυlιar мore lιĸe pѕycнoѕιѕ...geт well ѕoon.

I would stoop so low exchanging words with people like you that feel they know more than others.. They are always on a path to destruction... Enjoy the free ride, dawg
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by winkmart: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
pleaѕe leave dιz prodυcт oғ a leaĸιng condoм alone (plc)..go cнecĸ wнaт ι wroтe нιм and ѕнaмeleѕѕ reѕponѕe нe gave...ι really wanт aвorтιon legalιzed тo ѕтop тнe conтaмιnaтιon oғ тнe earтн...�����

It's so obvious you need to be at a mental Institute. You are seriously sick.
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
winkmart:

Don't be stupid. It was a joke. I know about how the whites settled there. And be slow calling people names and having the notion they are of lesser thinking... The last time I checked, I have 2Mscs and writing my doctoral thesis.

You just made a fool of yourself because as it is, I can school you. Did I tell you I completed my first MSc at age 21?
no..u dιdn'т cυz ιтѕ noт on google...perнapѕ υ тalĸιng aвoυт мaѕтer oғ ѕcнιzopнrenιa??all na мѕc..���� very eмpтy...agιтaтιng over мere correcтιon...тaĸe υr pѕycнoтιc paтнeтιc ѕeғ тo тнe cleanerѕ jare...all yoυr generaтιonѕ тo тнe leғттттттттт!!!!!

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Fearlez: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
The Boers and anglodutch are escaping still?
Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
winkmart:

It's so obvious you need to be at a mental Institute. You are seriously sick.
yoυr loѕѕѕѕѕ...e paιn aмммммм������

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by DeRay98(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Which way Nigerian youths, if someone criticise Naija una go vex yab the person out of pride, nothing wrong in that but now a foreigner is impressed with your country visa issuance and post it only to praise your country yet bad belle no let some accept am.
Who knows if no be same way Shoprite owner take enter Nig to start a truly international Shopping mall that is employing thousands of Nigerians in states where they opened.

Re: South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited by winkmart: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
no..u dιdn'т cυz ιтѕ noт on google...perнapѕ υ тalĸιng aвoυт мaѕтer oғ ѕcнιzopнrenιa??all na мѕc..���� very eмpтy...agιтaтιng over мere correcтιon...тaĸe υr pѕycнoтιc paтнeтιc ѕeғ тo тнe cleanerѕ jare...all yoυr generaтιonѕ тo тнe leғттттттттт!!!!!

It's obvious you are on the path of destruction. People like you eventually get schooled by the people you consider low-life

I won't exchange a word with you anymore because as it is, it's quite obvious you are abnormal. Your texts show your are deranged and need quick mental examination. Argue with yourself. You surely carry the stupidity of 10 generations in you.

Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos / Lagos Ride Is An Advanced Slavery Scheme - Otaigbe Imadegbelo / Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims