Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (72753 Views)

Annie Idibia Shocked As Her 13year Old Daughter Drives A Car (pic/video) / Ibadan People Said This Lady Outfit Looks Like The One Of Masquerade. PHOTOS / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
2face needs to find this lady a job
she has a job.she's an actress already
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by kafiz1(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2017
grin kai qalz cum full diz thread,ahbeg person shuu pose may ah snapchat nyasssshhhhh
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2017
And if u went to club smh for you too cus you should stop by now.
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by bigass123(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2017
Wetin shock her na... Is the girl's clothing connected to an high tension wire? tongue
Annie you better stick to tu-baba and give him more heads instead waka-ing about and risking being shocked.
Today you were shocked, next time it might be electrocution.
Be warned!

GO give tu-baba some heads

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by ireneidiva(f): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:

Extreming short ko. Blogger indeed. smh
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2017
I didn't saw the picture very well,its not claire
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by emi14: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2017
SirLakes:
Momma! It's a club n not a church
Make we hear word ehn kiss
Is it a nude club. Nigerians over do things. Most international clubs will not admit such craziness
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by wtfcoded: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2017
SenorFax:
grin shocked shocked shocked
Wooow, thanks 4 d zoomed pix.
Looks like she's about to get a doggy style
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Its not a new thing, this one even better than what we see in music videos.
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by kinggogo: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Look at this damn hypocrite undecided

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by MoreWahala: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
chijioke19969:
make money call or whatsapp the number below
May thunder destroy the hand you used to post this scam. Useless thieves
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by Chinny5(f): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
davodyguy:
do serious people go to club in the first place?

I have never been to a club before and I'm old man
Linus grin
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
But you've not condemned video vixens rocking same in music videos
Be like Tuface needs to ground your pokenosing as* before you get him slammed and canned sad
You go think say na play grin
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
hoes everywhere
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by AlanSugar(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
xavier0327:
If I were this girl I would sue the shit outta her for taking my pictures and posting it on the social media! J

How can she prove it's her picture? cool
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by kebliss(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wat wer u xpecting pipo to wear !?
Buba ?
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by darlinton28(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
chijioke19969:
make money call or whatsapp the number below
pm me a test code lemme play first then I can subscribe to your games, a whole lot of guys have jobbed me, I love betting livescore
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by cheta02(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Is wrong to take pixs except the said gal is high else this is totally unacceptable. Try this in ph you are dead.
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by CellTabRepair20: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Heheheh
'Ember' Months are here. Did you finally get that job yet? Before the year ends U can still make real cool cash fixing high-end stuff.
Get "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." book and see how useful it is for your training

Click link below
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rumours that used to have naked pole dancers on Sundays. Dunno if they still do.

Abi she knows nothing about her husband's club.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by FellaL: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
na pant be that? LOL
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by xangerar: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Annie surprised me with this post. What do you go to a club house to see?

More like that bible saying;

"What kind of [wo]man did you go into the wilderness to see" Matthew 11:7 NLT.

Club Rumour belongs to Annie's husband, I guess. And I hope you did not set it up hoping for Mary, mother of Jesus or Mother Theresea of Calcutta to beseech it.

I think she dressed very appropriately and most expectedly. She was in a den house afterall.
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by subtlemee(f): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
What is she always doing in a club,who sleeps and check on the kids at home?
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by Konami94: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Platony:
Annie, free d girl joor...shebi na club ni, wat do u expect her 2 wear? buba & wrapper? Besides u & dat girl who beta pass? For ALL hv sinned n cm short of d glory of God. Let d man without sin cast d first stone, shebi everybody tk off.

AS U DEY FOR HERE DEY CLAIM U HOLY SO

I HOPE U HOLY PASS ELIJAH SHA

HOPE U HOLY PASS D PROPHET SHA....

Go n ask ur husband why he made dat song.

IamPatriotic:
See holier than thou...madam face your business, holy holy people don't go clubbing.....

martineverest:
Mtchewww. Forming holier-than-thou attitude.... Weren't u twerking B4 u met Tuface and during ur courtship worth him?

Sniper12:
And am shocked ur bf was fuking and impregnating other gals and u no quit d tin. Ode

This isn't about being holy or not. Annie never mentioned anything about SIN or Holliness. Just that she's simply repulsed by the girl's dressing and understandably so. Dress like that to a beach or a pool party and nobody would bat an eyelid, but even for a place like a club, it just seems a bit too much
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by 4rty(f): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:
What is she always doing in a club,who sleeps and check on the kids at home?
I wonder ooo the thing tire me undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by raysplashinfo(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jostico:
what were you expecting, long gown, headtie, long sleeve and rubber slippers Abi.
na her brain need formatting and resetting..
wetin she expect b4..

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by pweetiedee(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
She is not serious.

No be d kind cloth wey dem dey wear for her husband and his "bothers' "music videos?
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by Papaaldrich: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
goldbim:
grin really??instead of her to walk up to the lady and say thanks for patronizing us!!!just kidding grin grin
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by RaeMystix: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Like she's any different
Re: Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) by dobekey(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
fake story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathia & Saidi Balogun's Children Are Grown Up Now (Photos) / Yoruba Actor, Yusuf Satia Is Dead / Actress Oge Okoye Looks Fabulous, Steps Out In Ankara Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.