Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges (69487 Views)

JAMB Application Statistics By Faculty | Universities, Polytechnics & Coes / The Implications Of The Lowered JAMB Cut Off Marks For Our Education System / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
University of Lagos (UNILAG): 200.Nice.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by FoolishBoy419: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
hatchy:
97% of these institution are located in the South.

Those who are supposed to bring education to the North are busy enriching themselves and sending their children to study overseas but brainwash the poor northerner to reject the same western education so as to continually subjugate,impoverish and bring them to total submission.

It will take decades for the North to catch up with the South educationally and exposure.

The Northern youths need to rise up against this imbalance in social justice or risk total annihilation by their elites

next time use your brain please. so many Northern universities were omitted in the list including the Almighty ABU, Bayero and many others
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Anambra state university!
I can't it here
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by mine85(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Who know that of imsu... And when they are selling form
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
alex81:

just because of ds small question, u had to qoute the whole Epistle. oya...
hmmm, Is Your Brain Colding You?
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by malware: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ken4Christ:

There is gross imbalance in the numbers of higher institutions in the north compared with that in the south. In addition, most of the students in the northern tertiary schools are from the south. I schooled in the north and I know what I am taking about.

So, Islamic extremists should re think before they widen the gap further. Ironically, we are being ruled by the semi literate northerners.

Must you drag the North in every thread that has nothing to do with region or religion

How do you arrive at your 97% figure?

Do you know how percentages are calculated?

Are all Nigerian Higher institutions captured in the list?

You can do better... . Tribal jingoism won't put food on your table.

2 Likes

Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by deedat205(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Is it jamb that's getting too difficult or youths are getting dumb

1 Like

Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by deedat205(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jamb cut off at 120!!! Is it jamb that's getting too difficult or youths are getting dumb
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by 234ng44uk(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
hatchy:

Those who are supposed to bring education to the North are busy enriching themselves and sending their children to study overseas but brainwash the poor northerner to reject the same western education so as to continually subjugate,impoverish and bring them to total submission.

It will take decades for the North to catch up with the South educationally and exposure.

The Northern youths need to rise up against this imbalance in social justice or risk total annihilation by their elites

How has education helped you in the south? It helped you to be better drug peddlers, ritualists, fraudsters, tribalists and bigots?

2 Likes

Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by seegi(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
where is Federal university Dutsin Ma, Kastina. i tink federal university Zamfara, is 170 so y now 150
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by hatchy(f): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

next time use your brain please. so many Northern universities were omitted in the list including the Almighty ABU, Bayero and many others
I don't need to engage you in any discourse because your name says exactly who you are.

Anumanu!
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Bapy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
UnknownT:
College of educations setting their marks at 100 is unacceptable. These are our future teachers, to avoid a situation whereby out kids are taught "Capital letter 5, small letter 5"..... Kudos to College of Education Agbor for the 180 mark
you said it all bro.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by FoolishBoy419: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
hatchy:
I don't need to engage you in any discourse because your name says exactly who you are.

Anumanu!

I expected you to point out where the universities that I mentioned were posted and not to type rubbish. silly bigot
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by hatchy(f): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
malware:

Must you drag the North in every thread that has nothing to do with region or religion

How do you arrived at your 97% figure?

Do you know how percentages are calculated?

Are all Nigerian Higher institutions captured in the list?

You can do better... . Tribal jingoism won't put food on your table.
Very lame argument.

Learn how to argue convincingly.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by nduboss(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Seen it is ok
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ken4Christ:

There is gross imbalance in the numbers of higher institutions in the north compared with that in the south. In addition, most of the students in the northern tertiary schools are from the south. I schooled in the north and I know what I am taking about.

So, Islamic extremists should re think before they widen the gap further. Ironically, we are being ruled by the semi literate northerners.
Now you can see that there is an "advantage in disadvantage"
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
olusola200:
I can even see 100 as cut off mark

No wonder we have trained cults and oloso
Scoring 100 doesn't translate to occultism and prostitution. There's every tendency that those with 200 upward are what you assert although not all
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
hatchy:
Very lame argument.
As if you were convincing.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by pennywys(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
What about
Federal Polytechnic Ukana, Akwa Ibom state
Heritage Polytechnic Eket
Uyo City Polytechnic, Uyo
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by arewaboy(m): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ken4Christ:

so do you think all the Northern schools are listed here?
can you help me check Gombe State University there? and also Northwest University Kano?
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Haven't seen the list and looked out some comments here, I would conclude by saying that it's either schools are allowed to admit their students without having them write Jamb as it's obtainable in other countries or that we do anyway with this cut shit called marks and admit students based on performance.
Admitting students based on performance means that the use of quota system should be thrown away,every students should be made to compete for the highest scores. The effect of this is that those who aren't too brilliant that's the average ones would not be admitted because they are competing with brilliant students. It's this cut off mark of a thing that's causing many unreasonable comments here, so I advocate we do away with it. No more 120,150,180 or 200 cut off . no one should complain that he wasn't admitted if schools decide to pick from 380 down to 250 and it ends there. If the department requires 100 students, it will select the best 100 students that's. Nothing like vc or house of representative list just merit list. Nothing like first batch,second and even 8th batch. At least this will reduce the madness of people accusing the jamb registrar of favouring one region at the expense of others. The main reason for introduction of jamb was because of the corrupt practices exhibited in most universities were admission favours more of the rich than the poor, now similar thing is repeating itself in most universities in Nigeria were some lecturer children are given preferential treatment. The earlier we do anyway with this cut off point the better for all of us all. Let everyone compete while the best students selected.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by principalgee: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
Seen
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Carter4luv(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is how they will deceive jambites of low cut marks just to apply, but school fees is higher than high tension.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by malware: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
hatchy:
Very lame argument.

How do you arrive at the 97%. Is that question too big for you?

You think you can come and be throwing figures and allegations up and down unchallenged? Go have a rethink.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by BABANGBALI: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
I didn't saw the school I choosed
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by abdulkayus(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ken4Christ:

u lied and u know it. 85 percent of students schooling in BUK are northerners, 70 percent are kano indigene. So, easy with ur lies abeg and stop misinforming people. Most higher institutions in d north are populated by the northerners.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by abdulkayus(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
deepwater:
The north always have it free.
Call me a bigot if you wish. I didn't write the list up there undecided

Have it free as in how? come and explain ur self
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by abdulkayus(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

and even despite that, there are still many higher institutions of northern extraction listed there. Just forget about all these bigots who never wanted anything good for the North.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Temysteve(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
hatchy:

what is dis 1 saying! Who ask the north not to establish as much institutions as the south?? Most of the billionaires in Nigeria resides in the north, yet they prefer to ruin the money into social life and politics. Now who is to blame?? The northerners who refuse to be educated or there leaders who couldn't encourage them that education is the best legacy. Your point baseless man!
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Tecno66: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
naijahut:

Source: https://naijahut.com/Thread-full-list-of-jamb-cut-off-marks-for-all-universities
cc
Let JAMB remain. If not for JAMB, the cut off for some of the schools will be around 50.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University / UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.