Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges (69093 Views)

JAMB Application Statistics By Faculty | Universities, Polytechnics & Coes / The Implications Of The Lowered JAMB Cut Off Marks For Our Education System / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Darksider131: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
No ANSU
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Darksider131: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
matthew84:
Anambra state university!
I can't it here
me too

Do you know the cut off mark

Mention me
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Generalyemi:
293 higher institution and counting, yet we have d most stupid youths in the world..

None of those schools impact any form of knowledge.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Jdbrasco2: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Just like most privatet universties, Ritman University Ikot Ekpene has pegged her cut off mark at 120 and not 180. Abeg anyone with 120 jamb score can get admitted into Ritman university . OP get ur facts right/updated
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Analog95(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
naijahut:

Source: https://naijahut.com/Thread-full-list-of-jamb-cut-off-marks-for-all-universities
cc

Please remove ladoke akintola university of tech. From the list. It is no longer a university
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Ken4Christ: 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
abdulkayus:

u lied and u know it. 85 percent of students schooling in BUK are northerners, 70 percent are kano indigene. So, easy with ur lies abeg and stop misinforming people. Most higher institutions in d north are populated by the northerners.

Why didn't you mention Ahmadu Bello University? What about University of Jos?

1 Like

Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Ken4Christ: 12:01am On Sep 01, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Now you can see that there is an "advantage in disadvantage"

There is no advantage anywhere. Northern dominance in government will soon be over. The handwriting is in the wall.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Ken4Christ: 12:11am On Sep 01, 2017
malware:

Must you drag the North in every thread that has nothing to do with region or religion

How do you arrived at your 97% figure?

Do you know how percentages are calculated?

Are all Nigerian Higher institutions captured in the list?

You can do better... . Tribal jingoism won't put food on your table.

Did I mention 97%? The fact remains that Islamic extremists are taken the north backward. Let's call a spade a spade. They should go to school. Girls are forced into early marriages and are deprived of formal education. The young boys are recruited into terrorist group and help to destroy lives and properties. Are you not tired of this trend? Tell your people to go to school and contribute to the development of the nation rather than destroying it.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by VERQUEST111: 12:17am On Sep 01, 2017
where is university of Jos,can't see it on the list
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Ndlistic(m): 6:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Darksider131: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2017
naijahut:

Source: https://naijahut.com/Thread-full-list-of-jamb-cut-off-marks-for-all-universities
cc
ansu(Anambra state university) is not there

Can you mention me anytime you know something about their cut off mark

I will appreciate
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by ade3164(m): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Hmmmm God see my country falling like a mango
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Awoleesu(m): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2017
Interesting how some polytechnics' c.o.m are higher than some so called universities', yet they claim their products are "better" than the former's!
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Bmedels26(f): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by delilwaxz(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2017
Sounds moved

Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by malware: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Did I mention 97%? The fact remains that Islamic extremists are taken the north backward. Let's call a spade a spade. They should go to school. Girls are forced into early marriages and are deprived of formal education. The young boys are recruited into terrorist group and help to destroy lives and properties. Are you not tired of this trend? Tell your people to go to school and contribute to the development of the nation rather than destroying it.

Did you just say are taken the north backward? Is this the Education you're talking about? He who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

Secondly, early marriages are better than prostitution... Southern girls have taken over all hotels in Abuja, with N3k you can fvck a girl no matter her class, shape and beauty.

Other girls who couldn't stand the competition have moved to countries like Italy and engaged in commercial sex inside bushes..... Is that the development?

Terrorism is an alien thing in Nigeria and it affects a section of the North and we all believe it is a conspiracy to give the ever peaceful Muslims a bad name. It started barely nine years ago, what was the case before it came?

Lastly, going by tje threads we see on daily basis here on Nairaland, we all know the people giving the country bad name home and abroad.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Smeago007(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
I got 194 at jamb.. Wanna study pharmacy at unizik
The cut off mark is 200

I've a strong olevel with 5A's and credits..
Are my chances slim of getting admitted?
Or no chance
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Ken4Christ: 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
malware:

Did you just say are taken the north backward? Is this the Education you're talking about? He who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

Secondly, early marriages are better than prostitution... Southern girls have taken over all hotels in Abuja, with N3k you can fvck a girl no matter her class, shape and beauty.

Other girls who couldn't stand the competition have moved to countries like Italy and engaged in commercial sex inside bushes..... Is that the development?

Terrorism is an alien thing in Nigeria and it affects a section of the North and we all believe it is a conspiracy to give the ever peaceful Muslims a bad name. It started barely nine years ago, what was the case before it came?

Lastly, going by tje threads we see on daily basis here on Nairaland, we all know the people giving the country bad name home and abroad.

Terrorism is not alien to Nigeria. It is synonymous with Islam. They are the terrorists everywhere in the world. Islam is a curse to the world. Without Islam, Nigeria would have been a haven for all.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by malware: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Terrorism is not alien to Nigeria. It is synonymous with Islam. They are the terrorists everywhere in the world. Islam is a curse to the world. Without Islam, Nigeria would have been a haven for all.

Islam has become your greatest nightmare, a thorn in the flesh.... You can do nothing about it.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Ken4Christ: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2017
malware:

Islam has become your greatest nightmare, a thorn in the flesh.... You can do nothing about it.

So, you are proud of wickedness. Your punishment is waiting for all of you who perpetrate and support such evil in hell except you repent. As for me, I am not afraid of you all because I have a higher life and I am indestructible.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by malware: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2017
Ken4Christ:

So, you are proud of wickedness. Your punishment is waiting for all of you who perpetrate and support such evil in hell except you repent. As for me, I am not afraid of you all because I have a higher life and I am indestructible.

You were the one who labeled me and other Muslims terrorists, so are you expecting me to argue with you or denounce it Hell no!!!

Let me answer the name and put it into practice so let's see whether the world would ever know peace.

I am a terrorist as you alleged and I will come to your state and bomb you..... Nonsense undecided
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Ken4Christ: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
malware:

You were the one who labeled me and other Muslims terrorists, so are you expecting me to argue with you or denounce it Hell no!!!

Let me answer the name and put it into practice so let's see whether the world would ever know peace.

I am a terrorist as you alleged and I will come to your state and bomb you..... Nonsense undecided

I was in the north for seven years and God delivered me from all the atrocities you and your brothers perpetrated. He will continue to deliver me. Before you get here, the bomb will kill you. But you still have the opportunity to repent and be saved. I don't envy you because you are serving your master the devil who is doomed for destruction.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by malware: 7:21am On Sep 03, 2017
Ken4Christ:

I was in the north for seven years and God delivered me from all the atrocities you and your brothers perpetrated. He will continue to deliver me. Before you get here, the bomb will kill you. But you still have the opportunity to repent and be saved. I don't envy you because you are serving your master the devil who is doomed for destruction.

I believe there are Northerners in your area.... So you don't have to be in the North to be killed by them.... The ones in your domain would kill you and your parents.... They would bomb your whole town.... Hope this describes your own definition of Northerners.
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Ken4Christ: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
malware:

I believe there are Northerners in your area.... So you don't have to be in the North to be killed by them.... The ones in your domain would kill you and your parents.... They would bomb your whole town.... Hope this describes your own definition of Northerners.

I never said all northerners are terrorist but virtually all terrorist in the world and in Nigeria are Muslims. There are obviously quite a few who don't support it but will not openly condemn it either for fear of being persecuted. So, where do you belong?
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by malware: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ken4Christ:

I never said all northerners are terrorist but virtually all terrorist in the world and in Nigeria are Muslims. There are obviously quite a few who don't support it but will not openly condemn it either for fear of being persecuted. So, where do you belong?

According to wikipedia.org, the word terrorism is defined as:

Terrorism, in its broadest sense, describes the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror, or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious or ideological aim.[1] It is used in this regard primarily to refer to violence against peacetime targets or in war against non combatants.

1. America and its allies (non-Muslim) countries killed scores of law abiding Iraqis unprovoked in the name of finding Weapons of Mass Destruction. They later hanged their president, Saddam.

2. They attacked Afghanistan and killed an uncountable number of innocent civilians purely for political gain....

3. They attacked Libya and killed many civilians and the President, also unprovoked.

4. They are now killing many in Syria in the name of regime change....

5. America killed about 200, 000 in Japan nuclear attack.

5. Hitler (non-Muslim) killed millions in an extermination bid.

6. The world nuclear powers who instill fear in the minds of other nations are mostly Non-Muslims e.g US, Germany, France, Russia, North-Korea etc....

7. All renowned weapons manufacturers are Non-Muslim countries.... They produce arms on daily basis purposely to be used to kill human beings....

Can you tell me any Muslim Country that ever attacked a Non-Muslim country?

Is there any better definition of terrorism?
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
For the Latest cutoff mark for all university, poly and college of education visit: www.mystudybase.com
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by ekesoft(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2017
Darksider131:
ansu(Anambra state university) is not there

Can you mention me anytime you know something about their cut off mark

I will appreciate
oga is ansu form out.. please reply asap
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Darksider131: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
ekesoft:
oga is ansu form out.. please reply asap
yes
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by ekesoft(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
Darksider131:
yes
but any cyber cafe that i go too register they tell me its not yet out
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by Darksider131: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
ekesoft:
but any cyber cafe that i go too register they tell me its not yet out
go to igbariam campus
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by ekesoft(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
Darksider131:
go to igbariam campus
are we too buy it from the school
Re: List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges by ekesoft(m): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2017
Darksider131:
go to igbariam campus
can i pay online....... and please does anyon know the list of authorised banks and location

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

History: When Black Men Ruled The World / U.I Student Who Channeled Sango While Contesting For Mr U.I, Gets Burnt / UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.