Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her (46465 Views)

Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage / Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by handsomebanana(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
LloydIy:
Hmm...

Comparism every time.

Wat da Fúck is comparism
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by segebase(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
buhari self
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by blackbeau1(f): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
It's a win - win ? Really ? In which universe ?
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by Daeylar(f): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Orodje:
This guy just sit down he own jeje dey post pics of he luxury life then you guys just decided to do pock nose, you guys made him popular actually

His life his business, nah him get the leg and the shoe so allow him rock am, the last time I check he nor family any of you guys so why advice him on how to live his life

Reasons,
Lack of manners
Inability to mind their business
Over inflated sense of self importance

3 Likes

Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by Apina(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
He's just being childish. For those who have foresight, this is a case of him playing into her hands. It was a systematic way of telling him he had no class and as she expected, he didn't disappoint. In this scenario, The saying is true that u can take d pig outta d sty but u cannot take d sty outta d pig.
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by Horlohlah: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
That's what you get when you don't mind your business.
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by dobekey(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
zzzzzzz
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by belindar: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
If Hushpuppy tells the lady in Question to meet him in an hotel you will see the girl running as fast as she can to honor the invitation. Jobless fool. Instead of you to go and stand at Allen where your mates are hustling you keep on monitoring someone's life.
The question I continue to ask and non of the person that criticizes hushpuppi will never has answer to is. WHAT OFFENCE HAS HUSHPUPPI COMMITTED? If you don't have answer remaining silent for ever.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by onatisi(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
So having gucci is an achievement for the puppi man?

I wont be surprised if this guy joinsa party ,contests and win an election in Nigeria.
Hushpuppi for senator .lols

1 Like

Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by dobekey(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
lolllll
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by belindar: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
blackbeau1:
It's a win - win ? Really ? In which universe ?
Yes it's a win win . Everyone has his or her own life to live the way they want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by Boooooooooni: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin grin Awon attention seeker oshi
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by dsocioemmy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Everyone think he/she has an opinion on someone else's life. Its his life. Leave him alone
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by ufuosman(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mind your bizness
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by dobekey(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
oshiii

lwk.d
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
gloria34:
people should learn to mind their business, not every1 needs advice.
That's is my challenge.i don't mind my bussiness no matter how hard I try.
In between Gloria 34 does it mean you are Gloria and 34 years olds.hope you are married because tick tick says my time. tongue

1 Like

Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Anybody could have said that. A male or female! with this your mindset, I pity the ladies in your life.
They are all happy and proud of Ponzi Hater.
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by IamChristian900: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin cheesy wink

Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by chukzyfcbb: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nonsense girl. she wanted husjpuppi to notice her and she has achieved her aim.

Expecting men in thier 50's and above to dress Fashionable is very unexpected. At that age they have seen done it all, life to them is about helping those around them and setting a legacy before they die.

Hushupuppi is still young and is expected he should dress that way.

Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by Clefayomide: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
there is much difference between riches and wealth. a white man gets rich, he builds KFC, a black man gets rich, he buys Gucci

2 Likes

Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by joeeee240(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

That's is my challenge.i don't mind my bussiness no matter how hard I try.
In between Gloria 34 does it mean you are Gloria and 34 years olds.hope you are married because tick tick says my time. tongue

ABEG SHUT UP. GUCCI HAS TO DO WITH CHOICE AND CLASS. IGNORANT FOOLS
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by joeeee240(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
SOME GIRLS ARE JUST STUPID. UNA BROKE DIE. GOLD DIGGING IMBÉCILES. GUCCI IS ABOUT CHOICE AND PERSONALITY AND NOT WEALTH. STUPID PEOPLE
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by Acidosis(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
The guy didn't force anyone to follow him on tuweeta (twitter) and Instagram.

He posts his pictures, minding his business, then bloggers decide daily to invade his page in order to make some money off another man's display of wealth.

Seriously, the real losers are the readers and audience.

Btw, he's right on that, It is a win win for the two.. the real loser is one waiting for new controversy about the young man. And BTW, it is not a must to know what people do for survival. 97% of people around me don't know what I do, or how much I earn... Its really not their business. It becomes your business when my life threatens yours... Hushpuppi would become a threat when he's caught committing crime.

A lot of so called wealthy men today with known businesses do illegal things for survival.. It takes only 70k to get a limited liability company up and running. Anybody can feign a registered company.. I'm 100% sure that Evans has a registered Company, (probably one International forwarding global conglomerate Limited in Alaba).

Nor be by company...all the fraudulent GNLG companies defrauding unsuspecting graduates in Lagos today are all registered. They have CAC licences.

Lastly, its time for us to get over this Gucci talks already... Gucci is one of the low ranking luxury fashion brands today. That Bill Gates don't display his wealth doesn't mean his dress his cheap.. Most of the billion dollar luxury brands don't display flashy goods... Hermes products for instance is more expensive than Gucci, same Louis Vuitton. If Bill Gates wears a multimillion naira Hermes Belt, a lot of people here would mistake it for 500 naira aboki belt... Not all luxuries come with green and red Gucci rainbow colour tags.. The most expensive hand made luxury goods are always 'ugly'... so when people see Bill Gates on ugly dress, they wrongly assume it is cheap

Ignorance is very dangerous, I hope more people will learn from his response to the lady..!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by fitprince: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
but this guy bad mouth o.
he destroyed the bitchhhh.
does that olosho girl know that the belt bill is wearing is even more expensive than gucci.
dos she know that gucci is one of the cheapest designers?
stupid people wont do research before talking shit.
cucci is more for the youngsters.
there are far more expensive designers for rich old folks.
Selfridges & Co belts is an example of one expensive belts guys like bill uses

2 Likes

Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by isahsalee: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
The lady really hit him hard and he really feel pained
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by Arebay(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
I hate it when people say all this bill gate people don lavish money ...do you know how much they spend on their antiques, wines and some weird items .
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by maklelemakukula(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
FTrebirth:
it's high time gucci paid hushPUSSY for the selfless adverts.
hushPUPPI angry
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
eezeribe:

And they are the most broke... Lol
Pot calling kettle black
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by darlinton28(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
what's her business, just a means to be noticed by hushpuppi, now you're noticed what else,
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by Virgohills(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hushpoppy and gucci are like 5 and 6
Re: Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her by kelzgie: 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
eezeribe:
There is a difference between being wealthy and being rich...
Meanwhile,where your money ends is where another man's own starts...
Always remember to save for the rainy day because tomorrow is never a promise...
BE WISE!!!!!
lalasticlala,Mynd44
you guys are confused.. hush puppy isn't a dumb nigger. ..thers an extent your money goes it doesn't finish bros. d guy knows how much he's got Befr spending so much... e doesn't display cars, but clothes... E-money and Davido display cars but yet no one advises them.. plz which is more luxurious.. cars or clothes. ...we'v seen how big e-money's house is, no one knows hushpuppy's house... we only see him wear clothes. .d guy hasn't stRted spending sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) / Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide / Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.