Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed (2731 Views)

IOS And Android Developer Needed For A VTU App Using Flutterwave / Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! / How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hello house. Good day. I'm in current need of an iOS and android developer that's in development and design. That's important. Mention me with your best 3 most recent jobs on both android and iOS, and your contact details email and/or phone number and lets see where it takes us. Thanks �
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by trytillmake(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
I do hybrid apps both android and ios if interested check my signature for number
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
trytillmake:
I do hybrid apps both android and ios if interested check my signature for number
I need samples of apps you've created
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2017
bigcil2:
I need samples of apps you've created

So dat u can decompile and steal d source abi .....?

1 Like

Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by kec0001(m): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2017
Nice
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Budex40:

Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by lekropasky(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Contact me, I'll show you.
WhatsApp
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by Petyr(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
I can make Android apps
I have a few code samples on my github
Github.com/petyr47
Contact me on whatsapp On +2348101335651
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
lekropasky:
Contact me, I'll show you.
WhatsApp
Okay I'll tonight
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Petyr:
I can make Android apps
I have a few code samples on my github
Github.com/petyr47
Contact me on whatsapp On +2348101335651
Okay I'll check it out
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
bigcil2:

Okay I'll check it out
Bros I don't understand this github thing ooo. Is there an apk I can download
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by JackOfAllTrades: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Budex40:

Who your shitty source code don epp??

Its just annoying when so called developers begin to have over bloated ego on one nonsense bug ridden script.. Like you match any free open-source softwares on git hub angry

4 Likes

Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by PROPHETmichael: 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
bigcil2:
Hello house. Good day. I'm in current need of an iOS and android developer that's in development and design. That's important. Mention me with your best 3 most recent jobs on both android and iOS, and your contact details email and/or phone number and lets see where it takes us. Thanks �

Are you still in need of it? If yes, holla.
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Yes I'm but I have to see an app it iOS of what you've done

2 Likes

Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by PROPHETmichael: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2017
bigcil2:

What's your email?
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by PROPHETmichael: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2017
bigcil2:

Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

What's your email?
I can't add my email here ... Follow my handle here on NL
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2017
The job is still open you can now contact me on 08094990098
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

bigcil2:

I can't add my email here ... Follow my handle here on NL

Contact me ASAP I have placed my number already
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by adelnehis(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2017
bigcil2:

Why not sell it on the app store

I mean I want to sell the full rights to modify, reupload and resell the application

1 Like

Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by israelboy1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Should incase you are still in need of this, i only have Android application you can always go through, and i haven't been able to do any upload on iOS app of recent.

Should incase that is okay by you, you can always reach me on this email techiesnig@gmail.com.

Thanks and have a wonderful time over there.
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by uthmanbakar: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
bigcil2:

Android app developer here, got an app on Google play store @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dappergeek0.uplanit
whatsapp 08151528338

1 Like

Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by bigcil2(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
No iOS developer? I’m still in need of an iOS developer native not hybrid please.
Re: Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed by Gamelord007: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports Naira transactions

(1) (Reply)

NFA To DFA Algorithm / Simple Kivy Popup With Two Buttons.. / The Best E-commerce Platform For Nigeria (opensource)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.