Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) (54556 Views)

How To Get Tiny Waist With A Gorgeous Curve & Killer Breasts:video / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend’s Breasts (video / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by tolexy123: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
But na bra e dey press na
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by busjeep: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Which kind new b this one na ur breast he press op

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by mccoy47(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hope he will also pay for her implants wen it sags

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by chukzyfcbb: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
I think say this Boi papa na pastor.
After I'm don give I'm papa fake promise

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by iammolise(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
iamJ:
and the girl self pose give am make him press anyhow

Later some that are not as fine as the babe go dey claim personality, dirty 500n panties noisemakers on nairaland

[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]

Money is talking girl..... He's having a full value for the package he bought.

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by okerekeikpo: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
lebron7:
u wey sabi sing y don jazzy no sign u
Don jazzy no sabi better thing na
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by JustAPhase(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tell me if he would do this publicly assuming he was broke?
Oluwa pick my call and when He does then stupidity sets in. angry

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by teflonjake(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
Okans93:

Even Poverty get ambassadors

grin grin grin grin grin grin LOUD
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
I didn't see any breasts. Where are they

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by dayo840(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Reekado banks is stupid, the girl is stupid, d guy is stupid.......... three of them are stupid
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Damfostopper(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
At fp..... "Stupid, Boy Pressing His Girlfriend's Chest" - Reekado Banks' Friend Tells Singer.....when I open... am now seeing ...... (Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video))......op.... ur misleading the public

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by bamasite(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Why must pressing make it sag

Mtcheeeeeew, what happens when you add sucking and using it for pillow grin grin grin grin
mccoy47:
Hope he will also pay for her implants wen it sags
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
I been think say this Emem girl get standard back then when I been dey toast her for twitter amoye na baby mama she dey aim for no be yo better persin sef na reekado. .ogah oh
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Safiaa(f): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
What the hell is the big deal. Gosh everything is news
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Safiaa(f): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
I think say this Boi papa na pastor.
After I'm don give I'm papa fake promise
What is your own? Nigerians sef and their myopic mentality.
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Oya come lemme press ur bress
Safiaa:
What the hell is the big deal. Gosh everything is news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by chukzyfcbb: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Safiaa:
What is your own? Nigerians sef and their myopic mentality.
groping your Chic's boobs , only to let it be posted on social media is a myopic mentality?

How old are you? 12?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Safiaa(f): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

groping your Chic's boobs , only to let it be posted on social media is a myopic mentality?

How old are you? 12?
will you keep quiet. Its not as if its so obvious, these blogs just like to exaggerate. In the end thats his girl so he can dry hump her and post it on social media. I dont give a damn and i dont know why others do. His life his business.
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Safiaa(f): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Piiko:
Oya come lemme press ur bress
gotta pay at least 1 milli. smiley
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by chukzyfcbb: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Safiaa:
will you keep quiet. Its not as if its so obvious, these blogs just like to exaggerate. In the end thats his girl so he can dry hump her and post it on social media. I dont give a damn and i dont know why others do. His life his business.
You don't give a damn. but I do since it's been put in public view.

You can do all stuffs with your boo but when you take it to the public scene, be ready to attract all sorts of comments....

Don't Quote me if you don't have something intelligent to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Fine I will sell our house and pay up, hows you
Safiaa:
gotta pay at least 1 milli. smiley
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by buffalowings: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
ITbomb:
Tomorrow one mumu company will call this one their Ambassador

cheesy cheesy
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by whizzyleejr(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
Now if they break up, what name will he give her miss. chop and clean mouth miss. free entry miss. cheap
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by bleskid: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
omo money good
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Safiaa(f): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
Piiko:
Fine I will sell our house and pay up, hows you
our house will cost waaayy more. Im okay mehn you
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Safiaa:
Sometimes you just type things to suit your arguments. You are so discrete you can't even put up your own picture yet you see nothing wrong in a celebrity and perhaps role model putting up video of him gropping a girl's boobs on social media. Smh
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
ITbomb:
Tomorrow one mumu company will call this one their Ambassador
grin
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
kuchikau1:
girl wey blood dey comot frm her dirty rotten toto every 28 days. Spits.
Small Boy
Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
breast wey me don.tire to.press

NEXT

Re: Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) by silibaba: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
izzykingsley:
Abeg 2day nah my birthday make una datch me likes

happy birth day to you. many plenty many plenty happy return cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo / Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies / Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.