Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

4 Things Women Need To Stop Doing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Things Women Need To Stop Doing (319 Views)

Things You Should Stop Doing In Life For Your Self-respect / Morning Toxic Habit, You Need To Stop Doing Today / 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Women Need To Stop Doing by Thepasserby(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Take this from me, women are wonderful. They are the only creatures on earth who are as complicated as their body system. They can be simple and at the same time complicated, can smile and at the same time cry. They are so confused about their choices that they can say no when they actually mean yes and say yes when they mean no, say no when they mean no, and say yes when they mean yes. (Please read it again).

Only a woman can find everything wrong with everything. She is so details oriented that she can tell you about every tiny little details, from how she woke up from her bed to how she walked through the streets, how many people told her she is beautiful and then how she opened the door to her office, how she had a bad day because the cleaners were very happy (am already feeling sleepy already).

Despite being unique and nice, I have come to realize that women are the genesis of their own problems and have some habits they need to cut away from. Join me as I take you on a journey on four things women should stop doing.

1. Being rude:

Beautiful ladies and bad manners are like 5 & 6. I don’t know if this is due to their beauty or something else, perhaps it is from their upbringing. Whatsoever be the case, an ill mannered lady will never go anywhere in life except if she wants to serve as an object where men come to relieve their stress.

Being well mannered doesn’t require an extraordinary strength or ability, it is learned and you can also learn it. There is no reward to being rude. It is not everyman that says hello to you that wants to flirt; some of them could be your destiny helpers. Inasmuch as this may sound awkward, but believe me, there are men who are not interested in your body or beauty but how they can help you.

Read full article here

(1) (Reply)

Unimaid 2017 Screening Exercise Is Out / Unn Post Ume / Nov \ Dec 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.