Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) (41250 Views)

Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian / Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic / Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by johnwizey: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Keneking:
This government sef embarassed

"“She had her chance on August 1, by 7:45am, while John was sleeping, That was when Blessing, who already had her plans worked out, poured fuel on John and lit the match. Unfortunately, because fuel is inflammable, she was also affected,” Angela lamented."

- Who took the burnt mis-Blessing to hospital?
- Where is her corpse sef?

This government sef angry
Wetin do the government
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by doctokwus: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
All I see is crappy journalism from Sun newspaper,as usual.
-The company called John's sister to inform her of the death of her brother,and not the police.
-Meanwhile in the same breathe,Sun made us know the sister started calling all her brothers,they all assembled,went to John's residence,met his corpse still intact,informed neighbours,who informed the Baale who then gave the order for Police to be informed!
-The journalistic abracadabra didn't stop there:The intact burnt corpse of John was then taken to the morgue!!Blessing who was sed to have escaped with burn scars was meanwhile no where to be found and only John and Blessings bodies were affected in the fire!!!
The story tyre me,but Sun's poor journalism is not a surprise.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by Kulas: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
sad one
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by klens(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by AreaFada2: 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
doctokwus:
All I see is crappy journalism from Sun newspaper.as usual.
-The company called John's sister to inform her of the death of her brother,and not the police.
-Meanwhile in the same breathe,Sun made us know the sister started calling all her brothers,they all assembled,when to John's residence,met his corpse still intact,informed neighbours,who informed the Baale who then gave the order for Police to be informed!
-The journalistic abracadabra didn't stop there:The intact burnt corpse of John was then taken to the morgue!!Blessing who was sed to have escaped with burnt scars was meanwhile no where to be found and only John AMD Blessings bodies was affected in the fire!!!
The story tyre me,but Sun's poor journalism is not a surprise.
You know 99% of things in 9ja is done through "who you know", not on merit. So always square pegs in round holes. Sun Newspaper is no different.

1 Like

Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by mofeoluwadassah: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
wtf.... shocked
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by ipaul4(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
serverconnect:
Now they are dead. FEAR WOMAN. That is why I trade with caution.
as far as am concerned d guy was simply unwise to keep her in the house after he already knew she was dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by AuroraB(f): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Are you sure this Blessing is dead
Evilheart sad

2 Likes

Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by hostile1: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
R.I.P ,they should do proper investigation to confirm if His death was caused by His gurlfriend and I still blame the guy for enduring all those threat till that extent of loosing His life.
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by mysteryman2014: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
How can we be sure that Blessing is actually dead. The Uncle was said to be hostile and all of a sudden claims the girl is dead. Did they see the dead body? Might be a case of trying to pervert the course of justice. The relatives of John must at all course do verify the veracity of that claim.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by kelechi50: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
I still blame the guy that after telling her your intentions and given her money you still stay with her again in the same house haba what stops him from relocating from the day he declared his intention to her. So it's a lesson for others to learn, if you separate with a woman change your home and phone number if possible
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

No matter how wise and smart you are you still need God's help and direction in your relationship and pray that temptation that is greater than you should never ever come to you

RIP MR JOHN
I don't understand it. I just don't understand it
Your comments changed right before my eyes. This isn't your original comment. Why did you change it? You had a little rethink right?
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by Abagworo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
When Edo girls love they love excessively and with all jealousy. If you are not ready it's better you discuss straph and pay so that love will not be there. RIP to John.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by ofuonyebi: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
When would trivial issues stop claiming life?

Afterall, you win some today, you loose some tomorrow and life goes on...

well, RIP John...if there is another world after this, you will learn better of women..
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by amadgreat: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Can you please remind yourself what dating is?

Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by Shalom51(f): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
I am happy she also died, otherwise that is how she would have killed another innocent guy in future. that was a very toxic relationship. R.I.P
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by Weneda(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
After God fear woman. Some women are mad
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by jimb(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
daewoorazer:

Advantage: they won't feel d pain that much when they arrive hell
abi grin
daewoorazer:

abi
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by Tecno66: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
serverconnect:
Now they are dead. FEAR WOMAN. That is why I trade with caution.
End time women are terrorists. Just wicked. Fowl say food wey he no fit chop, he go take leg scatter am.

1 Like

Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by eunisam: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
daewoorazer:

You need Jesus in your life. are you better than the death?
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by cr7lomo: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Woman plus violent Edo equals disaster
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
What is the evidence Blessing is dead too? or she has been moved to Italy by her uncle.

1 Like

Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by Odunharry(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
thou shall not date/marry MAD WOMEN!!!
True this..
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by daewoorazer(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
eunisam:

You need Jesus in your life. are you better than the death?

No, you fanatic and judge should remove the dirt from your eye first.

Didn't Jesus teach us not to judge?
Didn't he teach us not to judge?
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by billyG(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
what is proof that blessing was dead,who took her to hosp.,why did d police not arrest her in d 1st instance?

1 Like

Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by UniqueDennis(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Which kind of half baked story/journalism is this?
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by chimablack1: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
chynie:
eeeeeeeeeeee
see as the two just meet their untimel death

I don't believe the girl is injured or dead, John's family should request to see the girls corpse
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by Elf912: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
Okans93:
She was feeling like Daenerys the mother of dragons

The Unburnt.
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by Evablizin(f): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
MasterRahl:
I don't understand it. I just don't understand it
Your comments changed right before my eyes. This isn't your original comment. Why did you change it? You had a little rethink right?
no sir i did'nt change anything
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by KingRollins01(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
[Death by romance-infano undecidedDeath by romance-infano
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by toniacan(f): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
Too bad,
John got himself a violent live in lover, and the lady who was desperate for marriage can now continue the union in the great beyond.

Nwanne Chukwu nabata mkpuru obi gi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos (Photo) / Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.