Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) (41266 Views)

Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian / Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic / Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by kruusy: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
women and possessive and obsessive koni koni mumu luv.....its a big trap to men
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Evablizin:
no sir i did'nt change anything
Well, OK! undecided
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by Langbasa: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hmmm I'm so so afraid of marriage nowadays, our girls have gone haywire.
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by sdan01: 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
[/color][color=#000099] amadioha! Do u see this?
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by ndiboy01(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

No matter how wise and smart you are you still need God's help and direction in your relationship and pray that temptation that is greater than you should never ever come to you

RIP MR JOHN

Gbam
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by ashjay001(m): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
thou shall not date/marry MAD WOMEN!!!

U friendzone them! Sharp sharp!

I always tell my friends, dont rush into any free/easy puss-y!
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by ndiboy01(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Keneking:
This government sef embarassed

"“She had her chance on August 1, by 7:45am, while John was sleeping, That was when Blessing, who already had her plans worked out, poured fuel on John and lit the match. Unfortunately, because fuel is inflammable, she was also affected,” Angela lamented."

- Who took the burnt mis-Blessing to hospital?
- Where is her corpse sef?

This government sef angry

U smoke ......wetin concern government 4 inside diz matta............u no go use d small sense wey remain 4 ya head do betta tin baaaaaa
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by ifegadinma: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
mysteryman2014:
How can we be sure that Blessing is actually dead. The Uncle was said to be hostile and all of a sudden claims the girl is dead. Did they see the dead body? Might be a case of trying to pervert the course of justice. The relatives of John must at all course do verify the veracity of that claim.
Exactly my thought. I don't think she's dead one bit
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by Sierusvirus(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Arrest the uncle and they will get Blessing because she's alive and not dead unless he provides her dead body, if not.
Dead penalty on the uncles and family which he won't like, believe me he will provide Blessing to face the death penalty for kill and innocent guy.
She needs to die to complete the story. case close

1 Like

Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by fortune1968: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Very Pathetic. We need to be more responsive to our inner mind when it warns. .It always does. I guess John didn't heed the warning quickly. That was a fatal mistake.He was too considerate because of the love he had for the violent girl.This is a lesson for us;we should know where to draw the line in any situation and draw it as fast as possible if the situation warrants it.May his considerate and gentle soul find peace with The Lord .(Amen).
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by Allansmith: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
agrovick:
Ani dobo ku o
cheesy grin
Amin o L'oruko Jesu... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by ashala(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Women of these days are terrible.
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by GreatChizzy: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
THAT BLESSING ISN'T DEAD. EXCEPT THE CORPSE IS IDENTIFIED, I BELIEVE HER UNCLE IS COVERING UP, HER FAMILY HAD HELPED HER ABSCOND
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by cyrilamx(m): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
In all the story is one sided. Unfortunately the lady can't give her own side of the story. However Requiscat in Pace.
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by Lonergem: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
What A Pity!!!

Some Gals Self We Be Lky I Cant Have U Then I Will Render U Useless For Othergrin grin grin
#john may ur gentle soul rest peace
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by Ademolag(m): 6:14am On Sep 01, 2017
now our girls won't say anything on this one but if it was the man , they'll raise the roof. naija ladies can you now see that you guys are now something else
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by wealthyjoy: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2017
It's not good to live with a woman before u get married to her. It could be disastrous when u intend to quit.
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by poik(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2017
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/deadly-romance/

That girl did not die. I hope the feminists and the domestic violence people get to see this.
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by mubeela(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2017
Say No 2 violence against Men
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by mechanics(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
hmmmmmm. so pathetic, what a devilish act.
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by ApBlaze10: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

Advantage: they won't feel d pain that much when they arrive hell

on the contrary. Its just a fore taste of hell. Already they're suffering it.
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by ApBlaze10: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Thats why its good to be born again.... it would save you a lot of troubles of this life. The marriage process would have been no troubles for him. God knows how to lead His own
Re: Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2017
hatchy:
Feminist spotted!

You want to put the blame on the guy that he jilted the lady,not so?
This lady is a very violent person who had evil intention for the guy walking out of the relationship.

98% of domestic violence are caused by women but the will be the ones to run to the social media to display.
Exactly, they will first slap and batter the man severally, he will mistakenly retaliate with one strong slap and the internet will be on his case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) / Police Officers Cause Accident While Chasing Mistaken Yahoo Boy In Delta. Photos / Nigerian Man Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cigarettes From Nigeria To Newcastle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.