Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

"You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo (34778 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo by konoplyanka: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
perez100:
North will give Afonjas 3 positions (crumbs) and take 10 positions (lion share) and Afonjas will be feeling dining with their masters and hailing them for more crumbs. Happy slaves in golden chains. Who did this to Afonjas?

frustrated OSU slave. how many regions are in the north?
Re: "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo by thesicilian: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
PrecisionFx:

And yorubas vote along 'ideological lines' like how they voted bubu In 2015

We are already pdp n we would remain pdp till the very end. We are not yorubas that run from. one political party to another every single election year.
Its not about the party. Its about the candidate and his principles. So far neither PDP nor APC seem to have any credible person to offer in 2019. My plan is to support anyone who I feel can do better than Jonathan or Buhari. If you Igbo's were really that passionate about correcting the so called marginalisation issues, you would field just one person and vote massively for him as a plan B to Biafra.
Re: "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
thunder74:
You can't see peace and progress where there is no fairness and equity.
For those insulting Asari, Kanu and Afenifere, see the list of the new appointments in the oil sector yesterday as shared by Special Asst to Gov. Wike. I am a Yoruba man but injustice to one is injustice to all. We need to shout now before it gets to us.

FULL NAMES OF NNPC NEW MANAGERS APPOINTED YESTERDAY

NORTH
1. Malami Shehu, - MD Port Harcourt Refining Company.
2. Muhammed Abah, - MD Warri Refinery.
3. Umar Ajiya, - MD of NPMC.
4. Bala Wunti, - GGM CP&S.
5. Usman Yusuf, - GMD STA. (Tech).
6. Ahmadu-Katagum - GGM Shipping (Downstream).
7. Kallamu Abdullahi - GGM Renewable Energy Division.
8. Shaibu Musa - MD NNPC Medical Services Limited.
9. Ibrahim Birma - GGM Governance, Risk & Compliance Division.
10. Farouk Ahmed - MD Product Mkg - Retiring.

SOUTH WEST
1. Adewale Ladenegan, - MD Kaduna Refinery
2. Adeyemi Adetunji, - MD NNPC Retail.
3. Bola Afolabi, - GGM Research & Development.

SOUTH SOUTH
1. Roland Ewubare - Group General Manager
2. Diepriye Tariah - MD of IDSL.

SOUTH EAST
Re: "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
thesicilian:

Its not about the party. Its about the candidate and his principles. So far neither PDP nor APC seem to have any credible person to offer in 2019. My plan is to support anyone who I feel can do better than Jonathan or Buhari. If you Igbo's were really that passionate about correcting the so called marginalisation issues, you would field just one person and vote massively for him as a plan B to Biafra.

""If you Igbo's were really that passionate about correcting the so called marginalisation issues, you would field just one person and vote massively for him as a plan B to Biafra""

Does the igbos need to win presidential election in order to correct proven marginalization against them in Nigeria

There's no Plan B for biafra, It will come from now till the next century, It's inevitable.
Re: "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo by thesicilian: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2017
PrecisionFx:

""If you Igbo's were really that passionate about correcting the so called marginalisation issues, you would field just one person and vote massively for him as a plan B to Biafra""

Does the igbos need to win presidential election in order to correct proven marginalization against them in Nigeria

Ideally, no. But the fact is, you Igbo's are the only ones who see the so called marginalization, so send someone there to correct it.

There's no Plan B for biafra, It will come from now till the next century, It's inevitable.
Most likely next century. Any observant person will notice that this present agitation has already faded out.
Re: "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2017
thesicilian:

Ideally, no. But the fact is, you Igbo's are the only ones who see the so called marginalization, so send someone there to correct it.

Most likely next century. Any observant person will notice that this present agitation has already faded out.

''''Ideally, no. But the fact is, you Igbo's are the only ones who see the so called marginalization, so send someone there to correct it""

Nope, that's not how nations work. We don't need an igbo to be president, we are only interested in good rulership, fairness, equity n justice. It doesn't matter if a foreigner is president, As long as a nation is balanced, no one will ever ask the tribe of whose at the top.

Biafra agitation fading out Lmao.
Try n keep ur wishes to urself n not share it publicly.
Re: "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo by thesicilian: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2017
PrecisionFx:

''''Ideally, no. But the fact is, you Igbo's are the only ones who see the so called marginalization, so send someone there to correct it""

Nope, that's not how nations work. We don't need an igbo to be president, we are only interested in good rulership, fairness, equity n justice. It doesn't matter if a foreigner is president, As long as a nation is balanced, no one will ever ask the tribe of whose at the top.

Biafra agitation fading out Lmao.
Try n keep ur wishes to urself n not share it publicly.
They are not wishes bro, they are the keen observations of a man with his ear to the ground.
We all agree the nation is unbalanced. And the only way to balance it is to join hands together to stabilize it. You do not burn a soiled cloth, you was it. Which is why we will never allow any divisive elements to triumph.
Re: "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2017
thesicilian:

They are not wishes bro, they are the keen observations of a man with his ear to the ground.
We all agree the nation is unbalanced. And the only way to balance it is to join hands together to stabilize it. You do not burn a soiled cloth, you was it. Which is why we will never allow any divisive elements to triumph.

Ur ear is on the ground hearing only things that u "prefer" to hear. The biafra movement is on and we have seen it remain on from 1970 till today, that's 47 years n if u believe such a movement is going to die any day, then ur really delusional.

""You do not burn a soiled cloth, you was it""

Stop speaking like a child, the igbos have been fiercely one Nigeria for decades now.... What did they get from it
We both know the answer to that. Did u see the new list of NNPC managers Every geopolitical zone received 2, 3, 4 positions n how many die SE get Zero. And yet u claim we should join hands n balance it now tell me, what hand should the igbos join to balance the above

even ojukwu prior to the war was more interested in one Nigeria than any other player of that time.

igbos has tried for Nigeria man, and if the Yoruba n Hausa do not find a way to bring fairness justice n equity, I promise u that Nigeria will disintegrate one day n if buhari is not careful it might happen under his watch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso / Femi Fani-kayode Hiding In Fayose's Governor's Lodge- Sahara Reporters / Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.