Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso (34724 Views)

Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by chisomkachy: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2023
Former Kano State Governor, Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has confirmed that he’s been offered the opportunity to serve in President Bola Tinubu’s administration in the capacity of a Minister or something close to that, but that a decision hasn't yet been reached.

Kwankwaso said he was in the presidential villa on Friday, in continuation of the discussion of the matter with the President, as well as other issues particularly the ongoing rift between the Kano State Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf and former Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje.

The talks are coming at a time when tensions are rising again between the new NNPP-led Kano Government and the previous APC Government.

However, it seems that the conversation between Kwankwaso and Tinubu once again shows the good relationship and support that the NNPP can get from the Federal Government.

He said: “We are waiting for the inauguration of the 10th National Assembly that will be done next week. There are strong indications that I will be given ministerial responsibility or something close to that. But that will be confirmed after the inauguration of 10th National Assembly. I won’t say much on that now because we are still discussing the matter and we would arrive at a conclusion soon.

“The President suggested that I serve in his government as a minister or in other capacity but that has not been concluded. Soon, we would conclude on that and statement will be made in that regard.

“I also had robust discussion with the President on the political issue in Kano particularly the recent decision of the Kano governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf, to carry out demolition exercise of some structures erected in several places in Kano that ought not to be. Unfortunately, the immediate-past governor, Umar Ganduje, approved the building for whatever reason.

“I made him under that most of the information he was being fed with was wrong, and provided the right information that convinced him that the former governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, made several errors and took steps to enrich himself and his friends instead of the generality of Kano people.

“We raised the alarm when the constructions were being done, and suggested that the governor stop the work, making reference to the implications of some of his actions, but he failed to act. It’s unfortunate that many people were affected but we have to reclaim the land.”

https://www.bbc.com/hausa/articles/c03909x6lnro.amp

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by iammo(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2023
cool

Ganduje won't sleep well today

Eng Kwankwaso PhD... Minister of Water Resources

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by lhordspy: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2023
This is what i always advise the oppositions, especially the political newbies, Obidients, and their desperate presidential candidate, Peter Obi; to emulate and learn from. It is not about Nzogbu Nzogbu everytime, fighting everyone. Alliance is key.

Politics is dynamic, it is versatile; flexible, you can bend it to suit your game. Emotions don't work in politics.

Kwankwaso was one of the vocal critics of Bola Tinubu during the presidential campaign. Infact, at one time, during the Chatham-house interview abroad, he reffered to Tinubu as 'pampers wearer'.

But you see, Tinubu understands this is politics. He understand politics ends immediately after election, till the next election period. He understands you create tomorrow from today. Kwankwaso is worth estimated 2m votes across Nigeria. Ganduje is worth 600k votes in Kano. Tinubu understands this. And he want them all(both ganduje's and Kwakwansiya's votes). All other issues behind the scenes are secondary.

2027 is taking shape already. Tinubu is a master of strategy.

269 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by anjowaka510(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by NobleSeed(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2023
like a simp making sexual advances to a Nigeria girl 😂 😂

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Gracie135(f): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Martinsmine(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2023
Uncle please stop lying

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Offpointng: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2023
Next is Peter Obi. Minister for Brewery and Alcoholic contents. This might be the only opportunity for his fraudulent HERO beer to go global sad

131 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by keymatt(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2023
We all knew that Kwankwaso was a Presidential candidate pretender in 2023 presidential elections.

We will reclaim our stolen mandate no matter how long it takes. 😎

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by keymatt(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2023
Offpointng:
Next is Peter Obi. Minister for Brewery and Alcoholic contents. This my be his last opportunity for his fraudulent HERO beer to go global sad
Peter Obi is Your President whether you like it or not.

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by keymatt(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2023
lhordspy:
This is what i always advise the opposition, especially the newbies, Obidients. It is not about Nzogbu Nzogbu, fighting everyone. Alliance is key.

Politics is dynamic, it is versatile; flexible, you can bend it to suit your game. Emotions don't work in politics.

Kwankwaso was one of the vocal critics of Bola Tinubu during the presidential campaign. Infact, at one time, during the Chatham-house interview abroad, he reffered to Tinubu as 'pampers wearer'.

But you see, Tinubu understands this is politics. He understand politics ends immediately after election. He understands you create tomorrow from today. Kwankwaso is worth estiamated 2m votes across Nigeria. Ganduje is worth 600k votes in Kano. Tinubu understands this. And he want them all. All other issues behind the scenes are secondary.

That you Pa Lamidi cannot spend a day without mentioning Obidients shows that we're a terror to your mandate thieves.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by slimfit1(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2023
Tinubu had at least 3 months to prepare still doesn't know who he want. Why are APC people never prepared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by adekolaelect(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2023
keymatt:
We all knew that Kwankwaso was a Presidential candidate pretender in 2023 presidential elections.

Even after 4 years .Don't worry you will cry and abuse supreme when you are giving verdict in the next no far time.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by omenka(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2023
Give it to Present Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Man's such a political maverick. That man knows what governance and politics are.

I wonder the kind of portfolio suitable for Kwankwaso though. Seems Ganduje come with too much corruption baggage, hence PBAT's preference for Kwankwaso over him, not to mention his unassailable popularity in Kano.

If Tinubu wills it, and God preserves his life, 2027 might be a done deal already.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by keymatt(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2023
adekolaelect:
Even after 4 years .Don't worry you will cry and abuse supreme when you are giving verdict in the next no far time.
Supreme Court will shock you soon. It has already been arranged in the heavensly realm.
Peter Obi will reclaim our stolen mandate no matter how long it takes. 😎

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by adekolaelect(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2023
keymatt:
Supreme Court will shock you soon. It has already been arranged in the heavensly realm.
Peter Obi will reclaim our stolen mandate no matter how long it takes. 😎
Ok

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by keymatt(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2023
adekolaelect:
Ok
So this akwala broken down car is where your mandate thief is currently temporarily sqauting? 🤣 Don't worry President Peter Gregory Obi will come and revamp the car into a brand new one.

We will reclaim our stolen mandate no matter how long it takes 😎

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by citygarden(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2023
Trust any politician at your own peril. I believe Kwankwaso is not honest here, there might be consultation on how to settle rifle between him and Gaduje but on tinubu want to give him minister is a big lie. He only want to use it to pepper Gaduje. Tinubu can give him slot but not minister

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by talented321: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
This kano manchi is a sharp guy, he has join the moving train. Unlike one anambra manchi looking for his own manhood.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
You could've been a vice president by now but you're hoping for ministerial post. "Penny wise pound foolish"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by adekolaelect(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
keymatt:
So this akwala broken down car is where your mandate thief is currently temporarily sqauting? 🤣 Don't worry President Peter Gregory Obi will come and revamp the car into a brand new one.

We will reclaim our stolen mandate no matter how long it takes 😎
Yes in Anambra or Biafra land.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Alliswell248: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
keymatt:

2063 is sure for Obi to reclaim his stolen manhood.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Alliswell248: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
You could've been a vice president by now but you're hoping for ministerial post. "Penny wise pound foolish"

Vp to obi.
You must be joking.
Kwankwaso is bigger than obi.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by ovieigho(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
lhordspy:
This is what i always advise the oppositions, especially the political newbies, Obidients, and their desperate presidential candidate, Peter Obi; to emulate and learn from. It is not about Nzogbu Nzogbu everytime, fighting everyone. Alliance is key.

But you see, Tinubu understands this is politics. He understand politics ends immediately after election, till the next election period. He understands you create tomorrow from today. Kwankwaso is worth estimated 2m votes across Nigeria. Ganduje is worth 600k votes in Kano. Tinubu understands this. And he want them all(both ganduje's and Kwakwansiya's votes). All other issues behind the scenes are secondary.

SMH… at the end of the day it’s all about politics and not governance at the expense of the masses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by lhordspy: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
ovieigho:

SMH… at the end of the day it’s all about politics and not governance at the expense of the masses

Another mistake. There are differences between politics and governance. You people like mixing it together.

Everywhere in the world where democracy is practised. You have to be elected to be able to govern. And also have to play your politics right to be able to be elected.

Politics keeps you in that position to govern. There are thousands of people who knows how to govern well, but bad at politics. Then how can they attain that position to be able to govern well?

You have to be able to play the two well, simultaneously. Without one colliding with the others. That is what makes a great leader.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by sreamsense: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kwankwaso is more intelligent and educated than Obi and Atiku. He knows there is no need to waste extra resources on futility like Obi. If he accepts ministerial, he will use that to build more trust and plant himself among Nigeria than obi who will remain a looser for 8yrs. Obi is still jumping up and down because of channel TV witness; he will be surprised when every court case he wasted his effort presenting is thrown out of court window. Tinubu is the president which he will be forced to accept. Obi will also loose his national political dignity which will make him not get votes like he got betore

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by tiger28: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
lhordspy:

INSTEAD of the Nzogbu Nzogbu Folks to start realigning, they are busy looking for some stolen mandate "as a 3rd place loser" UNTIL after they lose at the Tribunal.

THEN it will be too late for them.

THEN , they will start crying about marginalization and Biafla Biafla.

Fools of EVERY FOUR YEARS!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Alliswell248

Vp to obi.
You must be joking.
Kwankwaso is bigger than obi.

Bigger than obi yet small enough for a ministerial appointment.
His born to rule is and forever be his achilles heel.He thinks he's Buhari or with gather buhari like support in future but he's delusional because he can only be Kano state godfather and nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by owiko(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Say no more sir. If anything happens to Babariga, na your hand E dey
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Princessstee: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tinubu will make things easy for the next president because such person will not have any serious opposition just like what Obasanjo did for yara dua.
Man is a genius

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Almiron: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Shey you accept it?

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Gangster1ms: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tinubu should arrest Buhari before i believe him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award / 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray / APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.