Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Harm Of Selfie In Daily Life--- - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Harm Of Selfie In Daily Life--- (499 Views)

Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt / Selfie Embarrassment: Man Poses For A Selfie In Front Woman Hit By A Train / A Girl Got A New SAMSUNG PHONE For Just Taking A Selfie In My School!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harm Of Selfie In Daily Life--- by ednited(f): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Truth be told, I lovvvee selfie!!!
But not as much as taking selfie during unnecessary date and time. I see many people doing the wrong thing nowadays. They feel selfie is a way of making fun but they take morethan the normal and it goes wrong. There are people who've lost their lives to take selfie on a hill where it isn't possible to stand on. So that they could have more likes on the social media after the post. Some take selfies for every single moment; either good or bad. They don't mind at all, they just want to be recognized as 'reality show guys'. Women are more addicted so as to show their beauty, men are less addicted. But still the impact of selfie in daily life is increasing more. I don't think people are living their dream even, but you see them taking selfies at the moment when ppl think they are living the best life. It's like some people take selfie to cheer up.
The tought 'he have taken selfie here, so if I do, there be no shame about it. . .' is also one reason for a person to make wrong thing. I fear there are people who take selfies places where a rescue is needed for people. Anyways, we must choose place and time to take selfies. Just because we see many people taking selfies (even in funeral), we musn't follow them. Selfies are made for fun . . .so that you can take it with your friends at the right place and etc. . .Taking selfies when doing every little thing for each second is annoying. The maximum we could get from taking selfies is a big number of likes, or maybe a memory nothing more. . .lets not sacrifice too much for very little thing

(1) (Reply)

FCWAMCO Games Season 12 Kicks Off / BREAKINGNEWS: Saraki Victorious As 15 Of 18 Charges Dropped At Court Of Appeal / A Nigeria Woman Who Saw Hell Before She Becomes A Soldier Shares Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.