Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

A Nigeria Woman Who Saw Hell Before She Becomes A Soldier Shares Her Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nigeria Woman Who Saw Hell Before She Becomes A Soldier Shares Her Photos (498 Views)

Nigeria Vs Boko Haram: Soldier Shares Video From Fight They Had With Boko Haram / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work / Nigerian Soldier Shares Photos From Her Rice Harvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nigeria Woman Who Saw Hell Before She Becomes A Soldier Shares Her Photos by EstherAdaeze: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2018
A Nigerian young lady shares her photos and shares her experiences on how she suffered to become a soldier, It was never an easy way for me at Nigeria Army depot in Zaria to be precise. I saw some of my colleagues that we both started together pass away, some were killed by the flood, but the Lord preserved an protected me so deeply.

See more photos here>>>https://www.ebimnageniusland.com/2018/01/a-nigeria-woman-who-saw-hell-before-she.html

Re: A Nigeria Woman Who Saw Hell Before She Becomes A Soldier Shares Her Photos by kobosmart(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2018
Hmm she no even fine

(1) (Reply)

We Deal On All Kind Of Customized Gift/club Cards For Your Business / Ask A Nigerian Politician What They Think About This Hot Weather Condition. / Do I Have To Travel All The Way To PH For An ID Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.