Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode (15900 Views)

Bisi Ilaka: Oyo APC Is A Parliament Of Baboons. ALGON Chairman Reacts / Arrest PDP's Secondus, Stir Up The Colony Of Wahala - Dino Melaye Tells FG, APC / A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
APC always chicken out in every debates.

Truths are so irritating APC government president and all his officials/cabals.

Buhari's zombies will be calling for FFK's head and arrest for injecting their zombies heroes with truths.

Face biafrans with intellectual argument and not with guns - Nnmadi Kanu.

Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by jacyhelen(f): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
snowwhyte607:

http://www.femifanikayode.org/a-colony-of-monkeys-and-a-congress-of-baboons/

Truth is; any government that is scared of criticism, is an already failed government.... it is only through criticisms that a government can weigh options and see things differently from the way they see it... any government that is not open to this, is already a failed one...
One might ask, with all the promises made by Buhari /APC, how many have been fulfilled...?....and instead, things have gone from bad to worse that Nigerians now think Jonathan was the best (and rightly so compared to this administration ).... yet they (APC ) see the masses cries and complains as a threat against them clinging on to power... rather than seeing it as a means for readjustment

2 Likes

Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by TheFreeOne: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
How I wish a copy of the interview can be uploaded on YouTube.

This administration is gradually pushing the country into a police state but surely they'll be the loser at the end of it all.

And no matter what they do they've lost the media war for sure.
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by Ojezzzypopsy: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Weather we like it or fail to admit. Dis ffk guy nailed it...
I refuse to devote my attention to the vessel but the content in it...

1 Like

Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by pagekollection2(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
Samirana360:
d only sensible afonja
only to u dude
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by Thewaythingsare: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
snowwhyte607:

http://www.femifanikayode.org/a-colony-of-monkeys-and-a-congress-of-baboons/
Honestly, I always enjoy FFK's essays, but I do have a critical mind and I do not swallow everything hook-line-and-sinker! The govt may have blocked his interview from being aired, no doubt, but he has other means to make himself heard. At least the things he said in the interview he can put them even on nairaland. I believe lalasticlala and his cohorts will do him some good by getting it to the front page just like this. I don't want to believe FFK is like Femi Adesina and his media gang who manipulated Nigeria's gullible populace for Bihari to emerge. If not the media, I don't know how a people so intelligent as Nigerians could have voted someone who understands just two languages; religion and tribe. In conclusion, if FFK is not just out to manipulate the Nigerian people to buy into his emotions, he should go ahead and reveal to us the things he said at the interview. We are all ears!
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by MTKbudapest(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
MrMoney007:
MEETING BETWEEN NNAMDI KANU AND IGBO GOVERNORS:
They called him and pleaded he talks to his supporters to relapse on IPOB pursuit; he brought out his phone and showed them a picture of the crowd in one of the IPOB rallies saying:
"These are the people that sent me. I didn't send myself. If you leaders genuinely love this land and her people, you will not call these people my supporters but our supporters. They are pursuing the most sacred cause in life. That is freedom!
You don't kill people who are begging for breathe and life. It is sacrilegious but you have done such. Biafrans want freedom which is life. That is what i stand for".

menh i love that.

Some anti-biafra were thinking that he will take bribe and keep quite but now its a big shame to them.
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by MTKbudapest(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
The truth must be told.

One day the light must overcome the darkness.

When anambra election is boycotted then buhari and his cabal will know that the dissolution of nigeria is at the door.
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by Lothario(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
See dem BMC agents on fleek on thread
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
FFK when are you returning our commonwealth that you looted?

If the station refuses to air what you allegedly exposed due to intense pressure from Govt Quarters, you could have released the same through the medium you used for this write up.

We will take you serious the day you are remorseful enough to apologise for our money that you stole and you return every single kobo into the national coffers, then we can start taking your words serious.

FOr now, you and Fayose are clowns rablle rousers, noise makers and loters of our commonwealth.

See the mad man. Just because sane people refused to buy into your bad product that was nothing but a General Overseer of Corruption Ministries aka Looters Chapel, the Drunken Master of Otuoke, you are using unprintable names for over 14million patriotic Nigerians.

FFK, a PDP member is using the world light, accountability and truth in the same sentence. That is as good as Lucifer saying he is the lord of goodness and mercy.

The pathetic loser is even calling the name of the Lord in vain. You need atone for your sins and that of your party against the Nigerian State and her citizen before you can call that holy name. The money you looted could have bought drugs that would have saved someone's child in the hospital, it could have constructed 1km of road which could have saved someone's dad from accident and it could have given another child a befitting education.

Return our money first, before we can listen to your putrid foul smelling odoriferous buccal cavity spillage.

You are too much.
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Eke40seven:
Controversy aside. I always find FFK's write up so educating and informative. His style is so unique. He draws inferences from history, quotes that so fittingly describes his the message he tries to pass across.
If only he is as good as his write ups! If only he doesn't talk from both sides of his mouth, he would have been the Nnamdi Kanu of Yorubaland because he is actually bold and intelligent. Two ingredients needed for a great freedom fighter.
I have stored many of his wonderful essays and I read them for knowledge sake (I don't not necessarily agree with all his says).

True.
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
PMBtill2023:
You mean F=Foolish F=Fani K=Kayode??

Only a fool bears ur moniker, so I guess u r the foolish one here.

1 Like

Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by meliziz12(m): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
I love to read every of this guys write up.But then of a simple truth,this present govt has failed us all woefully into this past two years.

1 Like

Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by Chuksemi(m): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
He says one thing, and does another. His Government wasn't any better.
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Oh mehn, I envy this man's writing abilities. chai! grin

1 Like

Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

If the station refuses to air what you allegedly exposed due to intense pressure from Govt Quarters, you could have released the same through the medium you used for this write up.

We will take you serious the day you are remorseful enough to apologise for our money that you stole and you return every single kobo into the national coffers, then we can start taking your words serious.

FOr now, you and Fayose are clowns rablle rousers, noise makers and loters of our commonwealth.

See the mad man. Just because sane people refused to buy into your bad product that was nothing but a General Overseer of Corruption Ministries aka Looters Chapel, the Drunken Master of Otuoke, you are using unprintable names for over 14million patriotic Nigerians.

FFK, a PDP member is using the world light, accountability and truth in the same sentence. That is as good as Lucifer saying he is the lord of goodness and mercy.

The pathetic loser is even calling the name of the Lord in vain. You need atone for your sins and that of your party against the Nigerian State and her citizen before you can call that holy name. The money you looted could have bought drugs that would have saved someone's child in the hospital, it could have constructed 1km of road which could have saved someone's dad from accident and it could have given another child a befitting education.

Return our money first, before we can listen to your putrid foul smelling odoriferous buccal cavity spillage

If you had anything upstairs but not a void, common sense should've told you that had this government any genuine case on FFK, he would not be walking free considering the former's hatred for him and his uncompromising posture towards them. A guilty man in his position would've had his mouth gagged. Nitwits like you misuse freedom of speech by deliberarely libelling people on false claims. But don't forget that by it's terms and policies, Nairaland stands immuned should anyone you libel decide to take legal action against you, you will have to face the music alone.

1 Like

Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by 9jatatafo(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hmmmmm.........
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by Ofunaofu: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
FFK should as well use this medium to air the interview he granted the TV station
Since the government have threatened to shot down the TV station if the air the interview
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by NSK4U(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
making sense as usual, ride on FFK.......

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.

1 Like

Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by misspineapple(f): 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Intelligently written
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by suremanpatriot: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
...where was this idiott whn ppl were he was among saboteurs lootin ngr in last regime? Ppl should stop listening to this made Mann seekin attn. The hype being given to this riffraff tht almost destroyed Aviation ministry must stop.It is disgusting and very detasteful to giv thread to the this pisss of shitt.
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by EMXTAN1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
michoim:
Senseless man

if u read his piece, ud realize you're the senseless one... did u even read what his saying? he might not be righteous, but trust me he is not just sensible, he is smart and intelligent
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by EMXTAN1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=divinecode101 post=60008143]Some men will forever be bitter the rest of their lives as a result of losing the 2015 elections. Some lost election and started shouting Biafrauud. Some lost and became bitter. Unfortunately, the bitterness will chase them to their early grave.
FFK, since you have chosen to be bitter because PMB, prematurely took away your illegal sources of income, you will be destroyed prematurely.
Thank you PMB for bringing back sanity into the polity. The rest of the bitter people, go and die
Shame on you, you will also perish like your father
[/qu

... did u even read what his saying? he might not be righteous, but trust me he is not just sensible, he is smart and intelligent, and your writings or reply is no match for Fani's intellectual prowess

1 Like

Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by 400billionman: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2017
In as much as I support the movement against hate speech to tame the tide of negative vituperations from IPOB and Arewa youths and other groups.

Hate speech should be a reason to stop political opposition or criticism..
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Return our money first, before we can listen to your putrid foul smelling odoriferous buccal cavity spillage.
I swear I don't even read the FIRST SENTENCE of whatever this lunatic writes these days?

What more can he write besides his repetitive calls to hate?

I can't imagine how this man lives with himself. I know what hurts him the most is the fact the government has not totally ignored him.

Such a sad life to live.
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by terrence12(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2017
If only the youths could see the suppression we have all been subjected to, the sociopolitical neglect and our outright alienation from the affairs of our nation.. They have decided us in all ramifications, they have injected the serum of disunity and disarray, we can't achieve a common goal if we lack a common vision. We all want a better place to call our own yet we have drawn lines amongst ourselves... The north, south, east and west might be geographically, politically, culturally, reliously and ethically different but we hold the greatest thing in common...Nigeria.
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by billyG(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2017
dis man father use to b a fine lawyer,just look how useless his son femi fani kayode has become.lesson train up yur child well so that he does become nuisance to d society.
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by PMBtill2023: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2017
fhranciz:

Only a fool bears ur moniker, so I guess u r the foolish one here.
FOOL?...Thats your father's nickname!
Re: A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
PMBtill2023:
FOOL?...Thats your father's nickname!

Get a new punchline, or better still get a new moniker - foolharitilleternity

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Judge Sentences Convicted Senior Lawyer To One Month In Prison / Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC / Supreme-Court Quashes Corruption Conviction Of Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.