Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar (30611 Views)

FA Confirm Punishments For Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte After Touchline Spat / Atletico Madrid Unveils Thomas Lemar, New Signing (Photos) / Arsenal Returning For Thomas Lemar; Juventus Chase Chelsea’s Pedro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by loomer: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sell one winger for 35million only to buy another for mor than double the price
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by phiszo(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wenger and arsenal board are foolish for not cashing in on Sanchez. Now he'll leave for free next summer
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Fogman(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
This information is not correct.

Arsenal have failed to agree a deal to sign Thomas Lemar from Monaco and will therefore not sell Alexis Sanchez to Manchester City, according to the BBC .

The Gunners are said to have submitted a £92 million bid for the Frenchman, while the proposed deal taking Alexis to City was worth £60m.
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by ibnchokomah(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
UncleJudax:

Doch! It did fall through, no deal.

Oh! My bad. It did fall through. He prefers a champions league club. As an arsenal fan, this season's going to be a really interesting one. I don't think it'll be as catastrophic as people are predicting though.
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by bestpunterever: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Only 3 things is inevitable in this world.

1)Arsenal not winning premier league under wenger.
2)Arsenal not making top 4 again under wenger.
3)Death.
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Kakamorufu(m): 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
and arsenal has pulled out of the deal. what a joke of a club
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Tecno66: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
iyobosadavid:
Good for Arsenal.....Up Gunners we must surely bounce back
The dont want to come to a club where they can contribute to improve. They want a team up there. Just because Liverpool beat Arsenal 4-0, they all prefer to go to Liverpool. I blame Wenger for all this. Teams that finished ahead of his team last season are still splashing the cash to further improve while he keeps on putting faith on the same players who failed to perform last term. He makes us surfer every week. I dey vex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tecno66:
The dont want to come to a club where they can contribute to improve. They want a team up there. Just because Liverpool beat Arsenal 4-0, they all prefer to go to Liverpool. I blame Wenger for all this. Teams that finished ahead of his team last season are still splashing the cash to further improve while he keeps on putting faith on the same players who failed to perform last term. He makes us surfer every week. I dey vex.
eeyaah
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by bakynes(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tecno66:
Well information from Arsenal fan TV have proved that the lack of transfer business is the fault of the Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke, he is a business man and has no real interest in what the fans want or winning trophy, Wenger has proven to be able to do that as that is why he will not sack him.
Stan Kroenke is only looking for money to finance is Baseball team in the US called LA RAMs, he is looking to build a new stadium for them while using the money from Arsenal to finance it.
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Moganajoe: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Come on You Gunners

This won't pacify Arsenal fans
All they want is;

#WengerOut
#HenryIn

whenever i see wenger recently, i always have that feeling that his village people are after him. Them de follow am

Even the brain no d work again. Am sure he cant even tell you what arsenal problem is at the moment.
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by mayoor15(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nbote:

Becos U lots are unaware of d deal doesn't make it fake... Monaco accepted Arsenal's offer but it was up to d player to agree to d deal but why would he leave Monaco who's in d champ's league for Arsenal who isn't even competing in d Premier League.. Now it's a lose-lose for Wenger becos Sanchez would leave for Free next summer and dis Arsenal doesn't look up for d fight for d League dis season..
Lols, Liverpool were in a better position to sign him with cash plus origi but no deal has been finalised, beside Monaco just lost mbappe to PSG today prompting Jardim to tell the club hierarchy not to sell Lemar. Monaco only listened to Liverpool offers because of the cash plus player bid, Monaco are in no position to sell, they have more than enough from their transfer dealings over d past 3 seasons, the source is totally fake.....Europa league !!! Pogba left a champions league club for man United in Europa league
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Flashh:
So, I throwed shades at Arsenal from my comment?

Your comprehension sucks.
Man I Can't Fathom Your Choice Of Words, What I Can Is What I Read
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
Flashh:
So, I throwed shades at Arsenal from my comment?

Your comprehension sucks.
Man I Can't Fathom Your Choice Of Words, What I Can Is What I Read
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by GrandMufti: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
The player has rejected arsenal
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
bestpunterever:
Only 3 things is inevitable in this world.

1)Arsenal not winning premier league under wenger.
2)Arsenal not making top 4 again under wenger.
3)Death.
I Laugh At You...You Think You Know But Know Nothing cheesy
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by OurworkComNg1: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Naijacost22:
Haaahaa we all know say Wenger work na to go showroom price Lamborghini with Camry money for pocket.

hahahaha...

Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Nbote(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
mayoor15:
Lols, Liverpool were in a better position to sign him with cash plus origi but no deal has been finalised, beside Monaco just lost mbappe to PSG today prompting Jardim to tell the club hierarchy not to sell Lemar. Monaco only listened to Liverpool offers because of the cash plus player bid, Monaco are in no position to sell, they have more than enough from their transfer dealings over d past 3 seasons, the source is totally fake.....Europa league !!! Pogba left a champions league club for man United in Europa league

Pogba left Juve for Man utd becos he knew what history d club had apart from d club being his childhood club and what vision and pedigree Mourinho was bringing. Other players have left bigger clubs to go to lesser clubs and vice versa. Bernardo Silva, Mendy, Bakayoko have all left. Monaco allowed Mbappe leave becos he wanted to leave which was why d deal is even a loan move to b completed next season becos PSG have already crossed d Financial fair play line. Monaco have always been a selling club but dis tym dey have d edge and have brought in replacements all round. Lemar could have left if he wanted to becos it was up to him now and not up to d club but to him. He wants to stay.
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Nbote(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
texazzpete:

Are you the co-owner of that blog?
I've been online for most part of d day. Is skysports a blog?
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Flashh: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
Man I Can't Fathom Your Choice Words, What I Can Is What I Read
Your replies are as lame as you are.

2 Likes

Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by King4Roller: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nbote:

Wenger has lost it and is simply acting like an slowpoke now which is becoming embarrassing.. Dis is d same Lemar dat he could have signed for less than 50mill jus a month ago but he was busy fooling himself in d market with his pricing. Last season and dis season alone has shown he has lost even his coaching abilities. Transfer Window opened dis month, Ox, Ozil and Sanchez had indicated long ago dey weren't going to sign new deals. Why not do ur transfer business early in d transfer window and relax? Gibbs joined west Brom for 7m afta Wenger rejected 10m from dem jus 2wks ago. Matuidi left PSG to Juventus for jus 20m, Renato Sanches joined Swansea on loan, Krykchowiak left Psg for West Brom, what do dey all have in common? These are solid Defensive midfielders he could have gotten on d cheap even on a temporary basis. Now on d last day of d transfer window he has succeeded in selling 2 of his most important players and is going to b forced to overspend to replace dem
Who and who did he sell?
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by purplekayc(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
That's too.much nah
there is no more time to negotiate.
Window closes seen
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by babyfaceafrica: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
purplekayc:
there is no more time to negotiate.
Window closes seen
is the guy worth it?
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Flashh:
Your replies are as lame as you are.
You're An Assfucker
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Flashh: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
You're An Assfucker
Yeah, fǔcked your girlfriend's asṣ.

3 Likes

Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Iamthoney(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
sirlekzy:

Arsenal and Monaco are believed to have agreed a fee in the region of £92m for Thomas Lemar.

The 21-year-old, who reports suggest would prefer a move to Liverpool, is now discussing personal terms with the North London club.

The Monaco winger has been linked with Arsenal for much of the summer, while recent reports have also claimed approaches from Liverpool and Barcelona.

What do you think guys �..

source: http://www.360ray.com.ng/breaking-monaco-accept-arsenals-92m-offer-thomas-lemar/

Fake fake fake news
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by bestpunterever: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
u Laugh At me...i Think I Know But Know Nothing cheesy
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Yhemit(m): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Naijacost22:
Haaahaa we all know say Wenger work na to go showroom price Lamborghini with Camry money for pocket.

Loolz.... funny die

nah so gunners useless reach
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by gabe: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Fake news...
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by jobsat34(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Pato23:
Mods....
Take this shit away and bring better thing...
The deal is off cos Sanchez is staying put....Okay.

Its actually d other way round..
Lemar not joining a Europa league team, thus stopping Sanchez move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Nbote(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
King4Roller:

Who and who did he sell?

If U mean Wenger then let me remind U most players had indicated interest to leave d club. OX , Ozil and Sanchez were out of contracts and no sane coach would want to renew or even pay Ozil higher for his displays. Ironically he actually wanted Giroud but Giroud wanted to stay and fight becos none of d clubs who came for him were "big" clubs. Perez had stated all thru d window he wants to leave and Arsenal had been blocking his move becos dey wanted 15 instead of d 13 being offered for him, he left on loan to d same Deportivo today. Gibbs was supposed to have gone to West brom weeks ago for 10m or more but was sold for 7. Ox refused d 180 he was offered becos he wanted to leave, he signed for Liverpool for 35m and 120k a week instead of 40m and 220k a week at Chelsea. Debuchy could have been sold earlier but now Arsenal would have no choice but to sell him for anything, a loan or allow him stay. Isn't all dis penny wise pounds foolish? HE COULD HAVE DONE ALL HIS MAJOR DEALS EARLY AND SAVE D CLUB DIS EMBARASSMENT. If he doesn't sign anyone today, he'll have succeeded in loosing Sanchez for free afta rejecting 50mill from PSG earlier only to strengthen Man city for 60mil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 African Goalkeeping Legends / Sam Ibiam Dies At 90 (pictured) / Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.