Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar (30610 Views)

FA Confirm Punishments For Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte After Touchline Spat / Atletico Madrid Unveils Thomas Lemar, New Signing (Photos) / Arsenal Returning For Thomas Lemar; Juventus Chase Chelsea’s Pedro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by King4Roller: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nbote:

If U mean Wenger then let me remind U most players had indicated interest to leave d club. OX , Ozil and Sanchez were out of contracts and no sane coach would want to renew or even pay Ozil higher for his displays. Ironically he actually wanted Giroud but Giroud wanted to stay and fight becos none of d clubs who came for him were "big" clubs. Perez had stated all thru d window he wants to leave and Arsenal had been blocking his move becos dey wanted 15 instead of d 13 being offered for him, he left on loan to d same Deportivo today. Gibbs was supposed to have gone to West brom weeks ago for 10m or more but was sold for 7. Ox refused d 180 he was offered becos he wanted to leave, he signed for Liverpool for 35m and 120k a week instead of 40m and 220k a week at Chelsea. Debuchy could have been sold earlier but now Arsenal would have no choice but to sell him for anything, a loan or allow him stay. Isn't all dis penny wise pounds foolish? HE COULD HAVE DONE ALL HIS MAJOR DEALS EARLY AND SAVE D CLUB DIS EMBARASSMENT. If he doesn't sign anyone today, he'll have succeeded in loosing Sanchez for free afta rejecting 50mill from PSG earlier only to strengthen Man city for 60mil
Please i am porting to Real Madrid. I cant deal with this trash anymore
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by WarriAproko: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
cry Lamar Reject Arsenal. Shock
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by mayoor15(m): 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nbote:

Pogba left Juve for Man utd becos he knew what history d club had apart from d club being his childhood club and what vision and pedigree Mourinho was bringing. Other players have left bigger clubs to go to lesser clubs and vice versa. Bernardo Silva, Mendy, Bakayoko have all left. Monaco allowed Mbappe leave becos he wanted to leave which was why d deal is even a loan move to b completed next season becos PSG have already crossed d Financial fair play line. Monaco have always been a selling club but dis tym dey have d edge and have brought in replacements all round. Lemar could have left if he wanted to becos it was up to him now and not up to d club but to him. He wants to stay.
Monaco a selling club, I laugh in Greek, Monaco currently has one of the best scouting network in the world. That they sell players they buy cheap doesn't make them a selling club, a selling club that is second on their table on goal difference, if you want to know what a selling looks like goan ask arsenal, soldier go, soldier come barrack remain the same, that is what is happening in Monaco.
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by omokab: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nbote:

Wenger has lost it and is simply acting like an slowpoke now which is becoming embarrassing.. Dis is d same Lemar dat he could have signed for less than 50mill jus a month ago but he was busy fooling himself in d market with his pricing. Last season and dis season alone has shown he has lost even his coaching abilities. Transfer Window opened dis month, Ox, Ozil and Sanchez had indicated long ago dey weren't going to sign new deals. Why not do ur transfer business early in d transfer window and relax? Gibbs joined west Brom for 7m afta Wenger rejected 10m from dem jus 2wks ago. Matuidi left PSG to Juventus for jus 20m, Renato Sanches joined Swansea on loan, Krykchowiak left Psg for West Brom, what do dey all have in common? These are solid Defensive midfielders he could have gotten on d cheap even on a temporary basis. Now on d last day of d transfer window he has succeeded in selling 2 of his most important players and is going to b forced to overspend to replace dem
in fact this is what I discussed with afriend today concerning wenger who doesn't know what to do,what he wants, which player can help him out during difficulties. All players he could have just signed with ease are those he's now looking for to get with huge money. There are some clubs in the premiership that he can get and help his team completely. If he has put more money and concer on players like maharez, from small team he would have help his team a lot. He can as well get a player like drinkwater in the midfield. Look for a defender who doesn't tolerate any nonsense at the with height, somebody like stone who he is out of favour in manchester. Look for a tall striker who is ready to contest any aerial ball with defenders and always make sure that win at least 60 percent of those ball. Or an experience striker like defoe who can run and position himself inside the opponent baox( he might be a little bit old bit he can still deliver for arsenal if playing with players like ozil and sanchez.
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Nbote(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
mayoor15:
Monaco a selling club, I laugh in Greek, Monaco currently has one of the best scouting network in the world. That they sell players they buy cheap doesn't make them a selling club, a selling club that is second on their table on goal difference, if you want to know what a selling looks like goan ask arsenal, soldier go, soldier come barrack remain the same, that is what is happening in Monaco.

Now u misunderstood dat. Monaco is a selling club whether u want to agree or not. Whether it affects dem or not. A selling club doesn't make dem a small club or a struggling club. It simply means players will always want to leave dem for bigger clubs. Dey are not on d same level with d likes of PSG , or Even Liverpool. They have always sold players and will still sell but wat makes dem thick is replacing d players. Arsenal sells without replacing and end up suffering for years and wen a worthy replacement eventually suffices dey sell again
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Nbote(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
King4Roller:

Please i am porting to Real Madrid. I cant deal with this trash anymore

For ur own gud port.. Wenger isn't helping. For now I'm porting to Liverpool and watching games with an open mind
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by cbngov01(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Deal is off!....Dude doesn't wanna come to arsenal!
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Mzpinzy: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jesus...Is his name neymar..Sorry lemar..92 million wat..Wenger is officially blind.
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by gtboy1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rumours
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Kmartt(m): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
And this Thomas lemar just scored 2 goals in d just concluded world cup qualifier match between france and Netherland
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by kelzgie: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nbote:

Wenger has lost it and is simply acting like an slowpoke now which is becoming embarrassing.. Dis is d same Lemar dat he could have signed for less than 50mill jus a month ago but he was busy fooling himself in d market with his pricing. Last season and dis season alone has shown he has lost even his coaching abilities. Transfer Window opened dis month, Ox, Ozil and Sanchez had indicated long ago dey weren't going to sign new deals. Why not do ur transfer business early in d transfer window and relax? Gibbs joined west Brom for 7m afta Wenger rejected 10m from dem jus 2wks ago. Matuidi left PSG to Juventus for jus 20m, Renato Sanches joined Swansea on loan, Krykchowiak left Psg for West Brom, what do dey all have in common? These are solid Defensive midfielders he could have gotten on d cheap even on a temporary basis. Now on d last day of d transfer window he has succeeded in selling 2 of his most important players and is going to b forced to overspend to replace dem
Bro.. You really know what's up man... Wenger wouldn't look inward and sign good players who luckily come cheap.. He'd be doing anyhow... Even xhaka needs help.. Cos that midfield isn't good Enof.. Sanchez wants to leave... Let him go... get into the market and do stuffz early Enof.. #jesTaya man
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by ncoolsome(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
pls y are players refusing my chelsea...from barkley, llornte ,chamberlain even sandro preferred staying bk at juve to earn less..wat is happenin
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Akiika: 12:04am On Sep 01, 2017
well, it didn't happen
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by mrvictor: 1:18am On Sep 01, 2017
Arsenal Rejects Monaco's £92m Acceptance For Thomas Lemar.
Madness!
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by mikron(m): 2:07am On Sep 01, 2017
wrong info, no deal was brokered, lamar stays with monaco
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Henry213: 3:59am On Sep 01, 2017
Nbote:
The worst Arsenal signing is Arsene Wenger.

Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by deskossy(m): 4:45am On Sep 01, 2017
ibnchokomah:
The deal didn't fall through
it fell through. .meaning it failed
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by mayoor15(m): 5:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Nbote:

Now u misunderstood dat. Monaco is a selling club whether u want to agree or not. Whether it affects dem or not. A selling club doesn't make dem a small club or a struggling club. It simply means players will always want to leave dem for bigger clubs. Dey are not on d same level with d likes of PSG , or Even Liverpool. They have always sold players and will still sell but wat makes dem thick is replacing d players. Arsenal sells without replacing and end up suffering for years and wen a worthy replacement eventually suffices dey sell again
And that's always a problem, focusing on the past and neglecting the present, Monaco of today sporting wise is bigger than both Arsenal and Liverpool, in the UCL alone, they've gotten better with quarter and semi finals appearance in recent years which is far better than Arsenal record in recent seasons, same with Liverpool who are qualifying for the UCL for the first time in 3years which is even via the playoff route..Arsenal have been in UCL final before same with Monaco in 2004, terming PSG as a big club is quiet unimaginable, PSG only became a force to be recognised when the Qatari money entered between 2010 and Now if I can recall then, remember the years Olympic Marseille and especially Olympic Lyon were setting all records during juninho days. Cos PSG can buy any player on the planet now, it doesn't mean domestically and foreignwise, they are bigger than a Lyon that won about 8 consecutive Ligue 1 trophies, the best they did was 4 before Monaco snatched it, if my memory serves me right. Based on recent histories, Liverpool and Arsenal are no bigger than Monaco and I see no reason Lemar will go for the two of them, you can't stop a player whose heart is set on leaving though.
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by texazzpete(m): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Nbote:

I've been online for most part of d day. Is skysports a blog?

The link in the OP...is that skysports?
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Pyeratedraymond(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Can't stop laughing.they eventually failed to sign him..SMH for Arsenal.
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Nbote(m): 7:46am On Sep 01, 2017
texazzpete:

The link in the OP...is that skysports?

I don't know ur problem. D OP copied and pasted on his blog. Skysports were d first to report it. Monaco accepted Arsenal's bid, d player refused d move and Becos of dat Sanchez isn't going anywhere Becos Arsenal didn't get a replacement..
Re: Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar by Nbote(m): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2017
mayoor15:
And that's always a problem, focusing on the past and neglecting the present, Monaco of today sporting wise is bigger than both Arsenal and Liverpool, in the UCL alone, they've gotten better with quarter and semi finals appearance in recent years which is far better than Arsenal record in recent seasons, same with Liverpool who are qualifying for the UCL for the first time in 3years which is even via the playoff route..Arsenal have been in UCL final before same with Monaco in 2004, terming PSG as a big club is quiet unimaginable, PSG only became a force to be recognised when the Qatari money entered between 2010 and Now if I can recall then, remember the years Olympic Marseille and especially Olympic Lyon were setting all records during juninho days. Cos PSG can buy any player on the planet now, it doesn't mean domestically and foreignwise, they are bigger than a Lyon that won about 8 consecutive Ligue 1 trophies, the best they did was 4 before Monaco snatched it, if my memory serves me right. Based on recent histories, Liverpool and Arsenal are no bigger than Monaco and I see no reason Lemar will go for the two of them, you can't stop a player whose heart is set on leaving though.

Oga I don't get what point u are trying to make. History and pedigree are two different things becos money is now in d mix and players play not just for d money but for d clubs current pedigree which translates to how ambitious a club is. D likes of Manchester and Madrid have always maintained their history with ambitions dats y dey are still relevant becos d only way to stay relevant is to b relevant. Nottingham forest and Aston Villa are Premier League and champions League winners but does dat make dem a bigger club dan say d likes of Everton, or Tottenham? Chelsea only became relevant wen Abramovich bought d club, Man city d same thing wen d billions came in from Qatar. Liverpool's history both domestically and in Europe is only second to Man utd and u say Monaco is a bigger brand? PSG are now on a whole different level and dey have d ambitions dats y d biggest players want to move to d club and play for dem. And dats y players from d likes of Monaco and so called Lyon will jump ship once they com calling. Players want to go where there's a vision dats why coaches like Mourinho, Guardiola and ancheloti attract players and clubs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 African Goalkeeping Legends / Sam Ibiam Dies At 90 (pictured) / Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.