Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria (8793 Views)

Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments / 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members / Wike Sacks Mds Of TV, Radio Stations In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria by HzRF(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
chat2deen:
How gullible is the op? U mentioned "North" only with out geo-political zone while u mentioned "south-east", "south-south" and "south-west" pls balance up ur story wella.

So if he balance it up wella

It will be what?

10 to 5

And that's how you preach unity

1 Like

Re: Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria by Chigold101(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
MalcoImX:
Let me not catch you tomorrow then, saying 'Core North,"Middle Belt," "Muslim North" etc.
you can never hear me say that...
Re: Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ngene44:
I know North more than the easy. The culture is very similar except for the Christian minorities. Wht is the cultural differences between a zamfara man and a kebbi man. The igbo man of anambra is not same with a man from bayelsa in culture. wen we cry foul we know what we mean
I stand to my position you know nothing when it comes to north. Kebbi and Zamfara still you are asking if there's any difference. Your next example or question is difference between Kano and Jigawa.
Re: Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 12:21am On Sep 02, 2017
All these rubbish will end in 2019.
Re: Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria by hollah123: 12:41am On Sep 02, 2017
Ngokafor:

It is senseless statements like these and actions which back them up that fuels the Biafran agitation gaining grounds daily..Yet you all will be the first to bleat and wail to high heavens against secessionist groups like IPOB..but why do i even bother?,expecting you lots to reason like humans with common-sense is like expecting pigs and elephants to fly..

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB clealy has the right medicine for Nigerians with your mind-set..una eyes go clear soon.
and the military has always given u your right medicine by wiping away your forefathers. the pigs n idiots of nnamdi kanu
I get your time today n let me open your brain ask your self this question
what was nnamdi kanu doing b4 this agitation?
has he ever achieved anything reasonable in life?
he said he works for a company with net worth of less than 1k dollars as at 2014,cant u see clearly that he's a real failure who is taking advantage of the gullibility of his people to make money. just imagine, how can someone who has a good business leave everything he has laboured for to start a struggle? n he also said it that he was given 5 Eastern state as biafra in prison but he refused because he also wanted to go with benue n Rivers, can't u see d man is seeking for impossible things he knows nobody will give him so that he can remain relevant. n besides u igbo people are too greedy, d Hausa's have been saying it for long but I confirmed it today.majority of players in Nigeria national team are igbo n nobody dey shout about marginalization now but when it's d other way round u start shouting. when igbos shout of being cheated never pay attention to them because they are shouting when they can't have everything. nnamdi kanu will lead u to a bottomless pit like ojukwu did n he will run away
Re: Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria by hollah123: 12:52am On Sep 02, 2017
lionjungle3000:

They hide everything that has to do with marginalization of Igbos. When I say this people hates Igbos with passion mainly out of envy and fear, I don't mince words
but when majority of your people play in the national team Hausa's n Yoruba's no shout ooo. when GEJ dey do u yori yori u no shout ooo. Na when u no fit carry everything wey dey ground una go dey shout. u cant win in everything so calm down and watch bubu do his thing.
Re: Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria by hollah123: 12:57am On Sep 02, 2017
ProWalker:

Which people hate ibo out of envy and fear? Why would anyone need to envy and fear someone from anambra, imo, abia, enugu and ebonyi? Virtually dead states of no any economic importance in Nigeria. You iboz overestimate your worth in Nigeria

Please can we have other sources to this news?
One ibo fool just woke in the morning and wrote down some random names and fellow idiots started pouring out the bile to justify why they hate Nigeria
God bless u my guy, people who have Notin other than hatred for others. they are too full of themselves n they never see anything good in other people.
Re: Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria by Ngokafor(f): 6:24am On Sep 02, 2017
hollah123:
and the military has always given u your right medicine by wiping away your forefathers. the pigs n idiots of nnamdi kanu
I get your time today n let me open your brain ask your self this question
what was nnamdi kanu doing b4 this agitation?
has he ever achieved anything reasonable in life?
he said he works for a company with net worth of less than 1k dollars as at 2014,cant u see clearly that he's a real failure who is taking advantage of the gullibility of his people to make money. just imagine, how can someone who has a good business leave everything he has laboured for to start a struggle? n he also said it that he was given 5 Eastern state as biafra in prison but he refused because he also wanted to go with benue n Rivers, can't u see d man is seeking for impossible things he knows nobody will give him so that he can remain relevant. n besides u igbo people are too greedy, d Hausa's have been saying it for long but I confirmed it today.majority of players in Nigeria national team are igbo n nobody dey shout about marginalization now but when it's d other way round u start shouting. when igbos shout of being cheated never pay attention to them because they are shouting when they can't have everything. nnamdi kanu will lead u to a bottomless pit like ojukwu did n he will run away

Carry your madness and go drink gutter water and lick the dust roads like you lots have been doing for buhari since he came back, instead of spitting all over my mentions for nothing.You may have the time but ihave no time for crazy SW urchins like you right now....Goodbye.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria by Stolen: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2017
Buhari tells seun and lalasticlala wat to fp.

How else can this not make fp? The lack of freedom of press is an example of a backward people.
Re: Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria by hollah123: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2017
Ngokafor:

Carry your madness and go drink gutter water and lick the dust roads like you lots have been doing for buhari since he came back, instead of spitting all over my mentions for nothing.You may have the time but ihave no time for crazy SW urchins like you right now....Goodbye.
Re: Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria by istandfortruth: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2017
For those who say the East and SS did put all thier eggs in one basket. I ask one question, so you agree that the current administration is sharing eggs to only parties faithfulls ba? Cos the way you all twist the truth can be shocking atimes

1 Like

Re: Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria by hollah123: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Ngokafor:

dont worry obasanjo n co did it for your grandparents back then n am sure burutai gun powder will also reset your brain again this time. after ojukwu perform him craze finish him later contest in the zoo m he lost.i agree am an urchin,but an urchin who can become president later in life but u as d real child is limited to the governor of your state, that's your peak. fools the stupidity in u will make u die like fowls again. n nnamdi kanu will later contest n loose after u are dead n lieing helplessly under 6 feet. I can't stop laughing
Re: Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria by istandfortruth: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2017
Hidding the clear truth and supporting injustice is what Nairaland has been reduced to. And this without minding the number of fellow "Nigerians" that have been disemfranchised. How is that the definition of patriotism?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria by 4godsake: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
AK481:

then let them have their biafra.simple,you cant beat a child and forbid him to cry.

Freedom is never given l,it is taken. Declare Biafra and face the music.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uwazuruike Attacks APGA For Denying Bianca Senatorial Ticket / I Will Resign – Mike Igini (akwa Ibom Resident Electoral Commissioner) / Nigeria Stagnates While The Power Rotates. Who Are We Doing? By Samuel Akinnuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.