Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK (47604 Views)

Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / Lady Shot Dead While Returning From Work In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by stephenduru: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
As shared by Gabriela.....

'One of my juniors in secondary school, a young promising girl who was traveling to Abuja alongside her mum to get their visas and head back to the U.K. was shot dead by the trolls on Elele road and some insensitive clowns here are telling me to not raise alarm on the high rate of insecurity on East west road in other not to paint Rivers State bad, are you kidding me? Where is your conscience? Instead of you to lament, stage protest and demand that the security personnels at state and federal level do their jobs, you are there talking plenty! God have mercy on you.

Rest In Peace Faith Chuku! Sail on Hallel instrument'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/lady-shot-dead-on-her-way-to-abuja-to.html?m=1

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by stephenduru: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2017

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by soberdrunk(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
When i say Borno state is safer than Rivers state a lot of very sentimental people who know little or nothing about facts and figures will start calling for my head. If you go to places like Emuoha, Ogbagi, Omoku etc you will understand that Borno state is disneyland...... angry

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by GavelSlam: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
They should give Wike more time to fix it.

A second term should help.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by Tolexander: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
GavelSlam:

They should give Wike more time to fix it.

A second term should help.
someone that had nothing to offer in the first tenure is unfit to be given a second chance.

Our politicians' second tenure is always more disastrous than the first.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
I wish Nigeria had a functioning government, it's scary when you have to travel by land.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by Tolexander: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
I hate seeing news like this.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by mexxmoney: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
RIP pretty lady. You're better of in heaven than in this wicked world

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rest in peace.
Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by Rolandonyi: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
This the only kind of news that emanate from Revers Staiteee under gov Wicked the underworld master

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is serious
Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Am sincerely hoping that this is not an insiders job.Could it b that they were trailed or something? Why will they kill this fragile and innocent looking gal?I just don't understand.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by Weneda(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
What a promising girl
Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by Greatzeus(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
cry Minute of silence to the dearly departed cry
R.I.P God bless your soul.
Life is so uncertain. One minute you are happy,seeing yourself outside the country in few days,next minute,you are lying on the floor,gasping for breath as a result of gun shot wound cry

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by loadedvibes: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
One word Zoo... and as she was about to escape from the zoo she was gunned down by some of the animals

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by solpat(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
shocked

Too bad. RIP young lady. Your killers will never go unpunished angry

10 Likes

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by SalamRushdie: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sad..I insist Nigeria has never been this unsafe and this hopeless, seriously this govt is lacking in any format of direction

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by baike: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
her village people get her well
Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by Dandsome: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Very sorry
Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by free2ryhme: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
A promising future cut short

RIP cry
Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by Abagworo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
OMG! I know them. Is this true?
Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by Christane: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
bad belle people everywhere ...i tink say na only my area dem dy o ...dy jst ended a bright future ...may God neva let d our enemies catch up wit us at door of our breakthrough ...amen
Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by 234ng44uk(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Blame the south west
Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wickedness in low places.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by Generalyemi(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
RIP
Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by TheMainMan: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
chai... so sad... may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by Chyxki: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Very bad things are happening along East -West Road everyday!

RIP dear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by Bizibi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rivers state!!!!

Commissioner of police ,are u asleep or blind......

1 Like

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by Ezionye(f): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
So sad
Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by ourema(f): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tolexander:
someone that had nothing to offer in the first tenure is unfit to be given a second chance.

Our politicians' second tenure is always more disastrous than the first.
My dear both Wike and Dakuku Peterside have nothing to offer the Rivers people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK by JasonBLood: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.