Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,967 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

See Why People Agitate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why People Agitate (643 Views)

Police Vs IPOB Clash : "If You Don't Want Peace, We'll Agitate In Pieces" - Kanu / Yoruba People Are Not Ready To Agitate / Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why People Agitate by thunder74(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Below is the new appointments made yesterday in the oil sector. Is this fair?

FULL NAMES OF NNPC NEW MANAGERS APPOINTED YESTERDAY

NORTH
1. Malami Shehu, - MD Port Harcourt Refining Company.
2. Muhammed Abah, - MD Warri Refinery.
3. Umar Ajiya, - MD of NPMC.
4. Bala Wunti, - GGM CP&S.
5. Usman Yusuf, - GMD STA. (Tech).
6. Ahmadu-Katagum - GGM Shipping (Downstream).
7. Kallamu Abdullahi - GGM Renewable Energy Division.
8. Shaibu Musa - MD NNPC Medical Services Limited.
9. Ibrahim Birma - GGM Governance, Risk & Compliance Division.
10. Farouk Ahmed - MD Product Mkg - Retiring.

SOUTH WEST
1. Adewale Ladenegan, - MD Kaduna Refinery
2. Adeyemi Adetunji, - MD NNPC Retail.
3. Bola Afolabi, - GGM Research & Development.

SOUTH SOUTH
1. Roland Ewubare - Group General Manager
2. Diepriye Tariah - MD of IDSL.

SOUTH EAST

cc
sarrki
Blackpanda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why People Agitate by stevnwigw: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is unacceptable.
Re: See Why People Agitate by babyfaceafrica: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
And so?
Re: See Why People Agitate by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
The south east needs a co-ordinated response against this nonsense, Buhari is a President and not a military dictator. He is bound by the constitution.

At the moment this President is breaking the law and constitution

The South East Politicians need to do the following:

1. He needs to be taken to court for breaking the constitution on Federal character because the spread of this NNPC appointment is at odds with Federal character laws!

2. The South East politicians in the Senate should liaise with their colleagues from the South South and do something about this. Do these MDs require Senate approval? Well try to vote it down, if not move a motion and initiate a NASS resolution demanding this Presidency to obey the Federal Character laws of the country!

This is how democracy should work people. Buhari can hate the South East and Igbos all he likes but he should not be allowed to break the law on Federal Character.

1 Like

Re: See Why People Agitate by blackpanda: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
thunder74:
Below is the new appointments made yesterday in the oil sector. Is this fair?

FULL NAMES OF NNPC NEW MANAGERS APPOINTED YESTERDAY

NORTH
1. Malami Shehu, - MD Port Harcourt Refining Company.
2. Muhammed Abah, - MD Warri Refinery.
3. Umar Ajiya, - MD of NPMC.
4. Bala Wunti, - GGM CP&S.
5. Usman Yusuf, - GMD STA. (Tech).
6. Ahmadu-Katagum - GGM Shipping (Downstream).
7. Kallamu Abdullahi - GGM Renewable Energy Division.
8. Shaibu Musa - MD NNPC Medical Services Limited.
9. Ibrahim Birma - GGM Governance, Risk & Compliance Division.
10. Farouk Ahmed - MD Product Mkg - Retiring.

SOUTH WEST
1. Adewale Ladenegan, - MD Kaduna Refinery
2. Adeyemi Adetunji, - MD NNPC Retail.
3. Bola Afolabi, - GGM Research & Development.

SOUTH SOUTH
1. Roland Ewubare - Group General Manager
2. Diepriye Tariah - MD of IDSL.

SOUTH EAST

cc
sarrki
Blackpanda

Ok but all the people from ur village that they have given appointment since independence, what have they done for u I pray u wake up soon and quit being used as a puppet by your elite for their own selfish gains
Re: See Why People Agitate by thunder74(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2017
blackpanda:

Ok but all the people from ur village that they have given appointment since independence, what have they done for u I pray u wake up soon and quit being used as a puppet by your elite for their own selfish gains
Is that all you can say? Search your conscience. We are talking about a just society where everyone is treated equally.
I don't need anything from anyone appointed from my zone. It is not about me. I am a Yoruba man and we were taught from childhood to promote justice and equity. Oruko rere san ju wura ati fadaka lo.
By the way, I am an employer of labor and treat my staff well and equally and not based on where they come from.
Re: See Why People Agitate by blackpanda: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2017
thunder74:

Is that all you can say? Search your conscience. We are talking about a just society where everyone is treated equally.
I don't need anything from anyone appointed from my zone. It is not about me. I am a Yoruba man and we were taught from childhood to promote justice and equity. Oruko rere san ju wura ati fadaka lo.
By the way, I am an employer of labor and treat my staff well and equally and not based on where they come from.

What u are saying is neither here nor there. My question is why are u so particular that buhari must pick someone from your village?? Of what benefit is that to you or even your people The day will stop thinking selfishly about ourselves and learn to put nigeria first thats when we will begin to progress. Stop making tribe a subject of political appointment because tribe has nothing to do with performance. We are all nigerians, period.
Re: See Why People Agitate by thunder74(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2017
blackpanda:

What u are saying is neither here nor there. My question is why are u so particular that buhari must pick someone from your village?? Of what benefit is that to you or even your people The day will stop thinking selfishly about ourselves and learn to put nigeria first thats when we will begin to progress. Stop making tribe a subject of political appointment because tribe has nothing to do with performance. We are all nigerians, period.
I am tempted to laugh at your response grin I wish you well

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Sue FG, Nigerian Army Over Proscription Order / Nigeria's National Grid Collapses / We Disagree With Nigerian Government On Their Stand On IPOB - Says Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.