Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,951 members, 7,821,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia (18675 Views)

Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by MTKbudapest(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
emeijeh:

Tell them o! And He is coming very soon!
dem go gree hear?
To me allah is not God but a gods

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by aku626(m): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Religious bunch can't help the suffering of their people
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by Terminator1234g: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Jesus is the only way. Nothing else!

What an illiterate. Did Jesus say i am the way?
Did Jesus say worship me?
God go deal with you no worry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Our masters.we in the entire south are all slaves to these men.they determine our future,although ss and se say they can't be slaves anymore to these dirty northerners that is why they are fighting for biafra. but we yorubas are more than please to always rim your dirty anus.
Please our masters,i need a job in lagos,i know you own nigeria,so help me with a job.i am a yoruba girl and not a repel like the ss and se people.
Your humble slave funmi.
Thank u

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by rashy1234(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Your mumu never do?

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by buffalowings: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
MasterKim:
Religious tolerance in Nigeria- zero

Look at d mad men commenting trash above

What good has religion done in this country.

Spending inordinate amount of stolen money on useless pilgrimage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Terminator1234g:

What an illiterate. Did Jesus say i am the way?
Did Jesus say worship me?
God go deal with you no worry.
John 14:6 New International Version (NIV)
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Common i don't need to tell my junior to call me senior, all i need is just to act like senior. Well did i need to show you verses where he was worshiped while his on earth? Lol learn about Christianity not the one your imam teaches you.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by abuibraheem: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Franco93:
Why do Muslims exonerate women from going to mosque, pilgrimage?
U Are Nt Correct, There Are Thousands Of Women Currently Performing Hajj Ryt Nw. And On The Mosque Issue It Is Prefarable For Them To Pray At Home, But Nothing In Islaam Stops Them From Coming To The Mosque To Pray.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by HeroicMeastro: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
zoba88:
Governor of Bauchi State,Mohammed A. Abubakar and his colleagues from Jigawa State and Borno, Alh. Muhammad Badaru Abubakar and Alh. Kashim Shettima respectively, Emir of Bauchi,prominent Islamic scholars such as Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi, Sheikh Tijjani Bala Kalarawi and others pictured in Saudi Arabia today for Hajj.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/governors-shettimamohammed.html?m=1
Most comments above shows how terrible Nigerian Christians are. They (clowns) are brainwashed by their pastors after extorting monies from them. It shows the deep hatred they have for other faiths particularly the muslims.
Thank God the muslims in this forum have tolerence and are not ready to drag issues with you.

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by uthlaw: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
WhiteSoup:
tell me the name of the church Jesus go in the Bible (Catholic or Anglican) with the verse and I will convert immediately

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by initiate: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
hammerT:
It is better for dem to have an Islamic Caliphate in the North.

A country of their own to name Arab Islamic Arewa.

Dey dont need Southern Nigeria, wen they have Mohammed.

that's very wicked of you. Do you want them to die in poverty?
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by uthlaw: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

John 14:6 New International Version (NIV)
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Common i don't need to tell my junior to call me senior, all i need is just to act like senior. Well did i need to show you verses where he was worshiped while his on earth? Lol learn about Christianity not the one your imam teaches you.
is Jesus a Catholic or Anglican

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
uthlaw:
is Jesus a Catholic or Anglican
is Muhammad a shia or a Wahabis?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by Klin1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Go and tell that to the Jews who hanged ur sun god.

May be Netanyahu will understand ur poo....

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
emeijeh:

Tell them o!
And He is coming very soon!

BLASPHEM?
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by wink2015(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
By the time Nigeria is restructured, we will all see how these Northern governors will have the money to waste for all this frivolities.

Although the Holy Prophet Mohammed recommend Hajj to the Holy land at least once in the life of a muslims but the way our so called big men and women are going about it is quite disturbing.

Many of this governors are finding it difficult to pay their workers salaries but they find it convenient to release funds for their hajj pilgrimage?

Is that not hipocracy of the highest order?
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by MasterKim: 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
buffalowings:

What good has religion done in this country.

Spending inordinate amount of stolen money on useless pilgrimage
Then let's face religion and not a sided criticism

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
zionmade1:
Gathering of thieves
grin
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by badera: 12:36am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by Aliyuminna(m): 2:58am On Sep 01, 2017
Is Jesus really his name?
WhiteSoup:

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by whizzler: 4:01am On Sep 01, 2017
WhiteSoup:

U guys keep displaying Ur intolerance, check Christian related threads and see whether u can see Muslims talking such thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by NWgraphics(m): 4:51am On Sep 01, 2017
most Christians comments on every thread u guys should mind ur business.......let's have love and tolerance of one anoda. haba
most Christians comments on every thread u guys should mind ur business.......let's have love and tolerance of one anoda. haba
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:00am On Sep 01, 2017
They pray 5 times a day and still go back to the treasury to steal...please who are they deceiving?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by tballeyy(m): 5:08am On Sep 01, 2017
I knew they are not their for prayer alone, neither their to take pictures
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by Arysexy(m): 5:44am On Sep 01, 2017
So allah will now forgive them of all d loots and rapes they committed simply because they have money to go to mecca, while d poor almajiri will die in their sins bc they can't even afford Okada fare talkless of flight ticket to mecca to stone devil. Meanwhile why must they travel all d way to mecca to stone devil? Is devil resident in mecca? Is he a Saudi national?
SMH
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by 0temAtum: 6:08am On Sep 01, 2017
MTKbudapest:
see them evil men,
wolves in sheep clothing

spending our money for religious sake.

Make una do abeg when una finish hell fire dey wait for una
You are there wishing them hell instead of working hard to make sure the law of the country is made strict and justice here in Nigeria and on earth is meted out.
Hell fire has been gotten rid of by the GREATEST LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY so forget that stuff and focus on how our law wouldn't be broken free in Nigeria here.

BTW, Yahweh who imagined hell fire is useless, according to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, our forefathers even detected his uselessness those days:

DOCTUFOS:
26. Now I said to Adeiza, I cannot bring those children to you here, for they are locked up in the room as a punishment for their wickedness. And they shall remain in that place forever.
27. When Adeiza could not persuade me to release them, I said to him, follow me. And he followed me to the place where my children lay. And Ufedo followed us also. And when we were in the place, we coughed greatly because of the ground pepper I had sprinkled there.
28. And Adeiza said, for how many days have you kept them here without feeding them? And I said, for three days. And Adeiza said, you are the most wicked being I have ever seen.
29. For what offence could have been so great committed against you to warrant starvation of your our creatures which you gave life to?
30. Now while Adeiza spoke, they groaned in pain and said, let us accept Ufedo as our lord now. Let him be everything and anything you have made him to be, but take us out of this hot room and feed us. For you are our father.
31. And I said, no, for it is not my principle to let you out forever. And Adeiza said to me, you are mad, Omokwo. Shall we chase a bad child to the tiger to prey upon?
32. Now set them free or else I shall set them free myself and go apart from you forever.
33. Now when Adeiza said this, I wept. And my children wondered why I wept. And I said, it is only the third day, but I cannot withstand the suffering I put my children to anymore.
34. How then shall there be a god who shall cast his homo in the fire forever without feeding them or forgiving them. Behold I say, such god should be given a chieftancy title in the kingdom of the monsters. For it is not possible for a father to subject his children to starvation and confinement for petty things done, let alone leaving them in a fire forever.
35. Therefore Ajanigo, Alolo, Ebo and Ariga, go and think about that idea of a fire burning your ancestors forever and relate it with the experience you have had here today.
36. For I tell you the truth, whoever makes an afterlife of fire for humanity is a devil and his rivals and superiors who are better than him shall not allow such kind of fire to remain burning. For even as Adeiza forced me to end this punishment, so shall the higher beings who are wise stop whoever that being is who made an eternal fire as a place to be after death.
37. For foolishness is the portion of Yahweh if indeed he ever nursed such kind of afterlife in his mind, let alone making it real. Therefore my children, forgive me for subjecting you through these three days of fasting and heat. For this I do to save you and your future from becoming useless to yourself by wasting your time worshipping a god who is a terrorist.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by nyabinghi(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2017
WhiteSoup:
yes the only way to confusion
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by missyQween(f): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2017
May Allah accept their prayer as an act of Ibadah...Taqabbala Allah mina waminkum
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by jamace(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2017
Observing hajj or pilgrimage to Jerusalem is a waste of our resources and of no benefit because the pilgrims will return to Nigeria to continue with their looting spirit.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia by Ishaq717(m): 7:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Arysexy:
So allah will now forgive them of all d loots and rapes they committed simply because they have money to go to mecca, while d poor almajiri will die in their sins bc they can't even afford Okada fare talkless of flight ticket to mecca to stone devil. Meanwhile why must they travel all d way to mecca to stone devil? Is devil resident in mecca? Is he a Saudi national?
SMH
ignorance at it's peak, who told you it's devil alone they go there to stone, can you see devil ? madam develop sense naa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Has Embarrassed President Buhari Enough / If We’re Not Careful, Our Electoral Jurisprudence Will Vanish - Obi's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.