Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking (1986 Views)

APC Rivers Congratulates Sen. Magnus Abe On His NNPC Appointment (PHOTO) / NNPC Appointment: Injustice And Southern Cowardice / Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by Biafrareform(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please Carefully check the names on the list...and tell me Why Hausa_Fulani is so much interested on Niger Delta Oil.

● NORTH
1. Malami Shehu, - MD Port Harcourt Refining Company.
2. Muhammed Abah, - MD Warri Refinery.
3. Umar Ajiya, - MD of NPMC.
4. Bala Wunti, - GGM CP&S.
5. Usman Yusuf, - GMD STA. (Tech).
6. Ahmadu-Katagum - GGM Shipping (Downstream).
7. Kallamu Abdullahi - GGM Renewable Energy Division.
8. Shaibu Musa - MD NNPC Medical Services Limited.
9. Ibrahim Birma - GGM Governance, Risk & Compliance Division.
10. Farouk Ahmed - MD Product Mkg - Retiring.

● SOUTH WEST
1. Adewale Ladenegan, - MD Kaduna Refinery
2. Adeyemi Adetunji, - MD NNPC Retail.
3. Bola Afolabi, - GGM Research & Development.

● SOUTH SOUTH
1. Roland Ewubare - Group General Manager
2. Diepriye Tariah - MD of IDSL.

● SOUTH EAST
1. Zero.

Me:
• Uhhh! Is this why they said the unity of this Contraption is non-negotiable?
• Is this why Hausa_Fulani kicked against Restructuring?
• I wish slaves that loves their Chains will begin to Reason.

Let me ask the Niger Deltans, are the Igbos the one who wants to collect your oil.

Wake up

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by ESDKING: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Let me see the iddiot that will come and preach one Nigeria for me.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by kingxsamz(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
nawa o

2 Likes

Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by Sprumbabafather: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
The Igbos want to collect Niger Delta oil money grin

When will the South South wake up?

4 Likes

Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by chinoxstock: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is too bad...

What a country!!

1 Like

Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by Biafrareform(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
chinoxstock:
This is too bad...

What a country!!

No wonder they are bent on one Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by SuperS1Panther: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
If they are career civil servants, the appointments would have been most likely by seniority.

In truth, the slavish Osus don suffer for this country ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Not a single appointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by julietm123: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
And what you typed sounds good to you. You are the one who sounds like a slave and an outcast cos tommorow when ipob coughs or quarrel about such, yorubasta muslim s like you will be the first to masturbate all over the place.mu..mu.
SuperS1Panther:
If they are career civil servants, the appointments would have been most likely by seniority.

In truth, the slavish Osus don suffer for this country ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Not a single appointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by SuperS1Panther: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
julietm123:
And what you typed sounds good to you. You are the one who sounds like a slave and an outcast cos tommorow when ipob coughs or quarrel about such, yorubasta muslim s like you will be the first to masturbate all over the place.mu..mu.

Osu Jew continue with your early morning mumu marches like white walkers and the wights. Keep giving up the seasonal comedy. Which episode or season are you now biafrau.d Osu?

I only pity the Osu Christians.

3 Likes

Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by lenovoboy: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
He his notoriously popular.
Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by lenovoboy: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
()())()())()()()
Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by m4una(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bubu has no wisdom in him.
Buhari is brain dead- Mama peace.

7 Likes

Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by Leo3333: 12:02am On Sep 01, 2017
OIL...this is the only reason why the idiots keep chanting "One Nijeriya" and are willing to die just to remain in this sh*tty contraption called a country.

May thunder fire anyone who opposes secession or restructuring at least.

5 Likes

Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by Leo3333: 12:05am On Sep 01, 2017
[s]
SuperS1Panther:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by plessis: 1:46am On Sep 01, 2017
This is too much...

1 Like

Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by julietm123: 2:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Keep masturbating over Biafra and Igbo matter.na your nemesis be that. Ritualist! Carrying Biafra and Igbo matter for head like gala. Bloody yorupig muslim.
SuperS1Panther:

Osu Jew continue with your early morning mumu marches like white walkers and the wights. Keep giving up the seasonal comedy. Which episode or season are you now biafrau.d Osu?

I only pity the Osu Christians.

8 Likes

Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by stonemasonn: 4:17am On Sep 01, 2017
Biafrareform:
Please Carefully check the names on the list...and tell me Why Hausa_Fulani is so much interested on Niger Delta Oil.

● NORTH
1. Malami Shehu, - MD Port Harcourt Refining Company.
2. Muhammed Abah, - MD Warri Refinery.
3. Umar Ajiya, - MD of NPMC.
4. Bala Wunti, - GGM CP&S.
5. Usman Yusuf, - GMD STA. (Tech).
6. Ahmadu-Katagum - GGM Shipping (Downstream).
7. Kallamu Abdullahi - GGM Renewable Energy Division.
8. Shaibu Musa - MD NNPC Medical Services Limited.
9. Ibrahim Birma - GGM Governance, Risk & Compliance Division.
10. Farouk Ahmed - MD Product Mkg - Retiring.

● SOUTH WEST
1. Adewale Ladenegan, - MD Kaduna Refinery
2. Adeyemi Adetunji, - MD NNPC Retail.
3. Bola Afolabi, - GGM Research & Development.

● SOUTH SOUTH
1. Roland Ewubare - Group General Manager
2. Diepriye Tariah - MD of IDSL.

● SOUTH EAST
1. Zero.

Me:
• Uhhh! Is this why they said the unity of this Contraption is non-negotiable?
• Is this why Hausa_Fulani kicked against Restructuring?
• I wish slaves that loves their Chains will begin to Reason.

Let me ask the Niger Deltans, are the Igbos the one who wants to collect your oil.

Wake up
OP pls break the appointments of the North into NC-NE-NW.

To reduce the sensationalism

2 Likes

Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 01, 2017
Inasmuch as I hate this northern dudes, if the Niger delta really need there oil, they need to educate themselves first on how to operate it before clamouring for it. There seriously no point of you packing them out when you don't even know how to drill oil. If you invite the whites to do it for you, they will even be worst than those in govt.
Re: The lopsided NNPC Appointment That Got Everyone Talking by slimfit1(m): 5:48am On Sep 01, 2017
Disappointing really

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election: Trouble For Wike And What Igbos In Ph Should Do. / Breaking: Pay All Workers Before Christmas - President Buhari / #NotToYoungToRun: The Best Accolade We Can Give Buhari Is To Reelect Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.