Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Have You Been Scammed Off Your BITCOINS By Strangers. ESCROW Will Protect You! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Been Scammed Off Your BITCOINS By Strangers. ESCROW Will Protect You! (861 Views)

Get Bitcoins By Completing Surveys / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / You Are Looking For A Safe Way To Grow Your Bitcoins<==come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Scammed Off Your BITCOINS By Strangers. ESCROW Will Protect You! by emxglas: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hi, the Launch of MMM and other Crypto-currency platforms in Nigeria has opened our eyes to the world of BITCOINS and other Altcoins.
In their naive state, people began to take advantage of many unsuspecting Nigerians scamming them off their hard earned money. There is little you can do as our Police force is too slow and the climate in the country does not yet appreciate the enormous wealth that bitcoin opportunity is offering. Hence it is a long story to retrieve your bitcoin or naira from your scammer, who rides on the inefficiency and low technological development of the country to gather more boldness.

some platforms emerged like naira4dollar, wikipayment and others selling bitcoins at exorbitant prices. Others like localbitcoins, offer escrow but at also exorbitant prices.

I want to introduce to you an escrow. A closed group community where we buy and sell bitcoin, other cryptos and only pay minimal charges as transaction fee.

we believe this is a way to chase out the rats out of the market while protecting ourselves from the overcharges of websites that claim to provide us with escrow. The Group admin provides the escrow by standing between the partners in the transaction. For a successful transaction, the admin will transfer the money to the seller. case close.

If you will like to join in this escrow which you can join from anywhere in Nigeria or you have and can operate a bank account from Nigeria, kindly drop your email address in the thread bellow and I will reach you with the link to join. thank you
Re: Have You Been Scammed Off Your BITCOINS By Strangers. ESCROW Will Protect You! by OracleMxNelson(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
if your escrow does not have a physicals office and tangible assets. just forget our trust o. we have suffered too much. all the best
Re: Have You Been Scammed Off Your BITCOINS By Strangers. ESCROW Will Protect You! by dthabit(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
thabitualah@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Been Scammed Off Your BITCOINS By Strangers. ESCROW Will Protect You! by emxglas: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
like I said before, it is a closed user group. All the members there knows the Admin who provides the escrow service. There isn't any need to fear, all transactions and confirmations are done within and openly inside the group. everything is transparent. besides. escrow's account number and other details are disclosed so everybody can see. This offer is not made compulsory for any body but any body that thinks it is good for him can come in. It is our own way of driving away the Dogs from this business.

OracleMxNelson:
if your escrow does not have a physicals office and tangible assets. just forget our trust o. we have suffered too much. all the best
Re: Have You Been Scammed Off Your BITCOINS By Strangers. ESCROW Will Protect You! by Cashrange660: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Let's know if you have a physical presence and if your escrow is recognised.. We don't want to be a victim any more...
Re: Have You Been Scammed Off Your BITCOINS By Strangers. ESCROW Will Protect You! by emxglas: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2017
Cashrange660:
Let's know if you have a physical presence and if your escrow is recognised.. We don't want to be a victim any more...
No, we don't have a physical office. I just said it is a group. People within are familiar with the escrow admin and there is no record of scam. You are welcome to join, observe proceedings for as long as you can feel satisfied to commence your transaction or also leave the group at will.

And who told you that having a physical presence will guarantee the safety of your money or that it will win you trust from people. What we actually require is that trust and simplicity and our escrow has got it. My brother, its a product I am offering you, you have a choice not to take it. Good luck
Re: Have You Been Scammed Off Your BITCOINS By Strangers. ESCROW Will Protect You! by emxglas: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2017
dthabit:
thabitualah@yahoo.com
Check your mail, I've sent you the link
Re: Have You Been Scammed Off Your BITCOINS By Strangers. ESCROW Will Protect You! by emxglas: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2017
Escrow is your best bet to overcome your scammers....
Re: Have You Been Scammed Off Your BITCOINS By Strangers. ESCROW Will Protect You! by adomuwiner(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Have You Been Scammed Off Your BITCOINS By Strangers. ESCROW Will Protect You! by emxglas: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2017
adomuwiner:
adomu2009@gmail.com
Thanks Adomuwiner, your link is sent
Re: Have You Been Scammed Off Your BITCOINS By Strangers. ESCROW Will Protect You! by emxglas: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2017
Use Escrow to outsmart your scammers
Re: Have You Been Scammed Off Your BITCOINS By Strangers. ESCROW Will Protect You! by emxglas: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2017
Out scam your scammers! Use escrow!
Re: Have You Been Scammed Off Your BITCOINS By Strangers. ESCROW Will Protect You! by duval2: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2018
emxglas:

No, we don't have a physical office. I just said it is a group. People within are familiar with the escrow admin and there is no record of scam. You are welcome to join, observe proceedings for as long as you can feel satisfied to commence your transaction or also leave the group at will.

And who told you that having a physical presence will guarantee the safety of your money or that it will win you trust from people. What we actually require is that trust and simplicity and our escrow has got it. My brother, its a product I am offering you, you have a choice not to take it. Good luck
Send me your link @ deokenn@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

WISE INVESTMENT DECISIONS FOSTER FINANCIAL STABILITY / Investors Needed For A Modular Refinery In Nigeria / Invest In Haulage Of Feldspar Stones and Make Profit in a Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.