Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,558 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Who Certificate Help - Receive Sense - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Certificate Help - Receive Sense (536 Views)

When Do You Normally Receive Your Monthly Salary? / Enugu Workers Receive 13th Month Salary / Doctors, Health Workers Can’t Receive Equal Pay – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Certificate Help - Receive Sense by Gentlebabs(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Frank Talk - This One Tie Rapper oh

The National Bureau of Statistics revealed that the unemployment rate in Nigeria grew to 26.6% in the last quarter of 2016, which includes contract workers who are still scanning for jobs.

If the Government cannot help us, can't we help ourselves. If you are 30 and above and you are still living in your parents house complaining, why don't you go and learn a skill? It is a way out of this unemployment palava.

Very soon, oil will dry up, even the Federal Government will commence massive retrenchment like the other sectors, where will all those who will be affected go to?

Do you know that 60% of those who went for Hajj in the North were Farmers? It has never happened like that before, they maximized the diversification agenda and prospered. Do you think your Taylor, Barber, Saloonist, Garri and Pepper seller feels this recession? No, because no matter how recessed any economy is, people will still eat, wear clothes, fix brazilian and peruvian hairs, rub palm cake, eat and look good

My Brother my Sister, who certificate help? Me i don throway my certificate for one side, na sales and and marketing i dey do, insurance, books, seminar and consultation. Sebi Baba 90 say "My brother make you no follow booku oh". One road no enter market oh! Na one Benin proverb talk say "Dem no dey stay one place look Masquerade". One sabi Bishop say, ma foolishness make person dey shame for wetin dey gainful, na David Oyedepo talk so.

My Brother my Sister, make you try do something oh, no time and no body wan help you. If your Mama and Papa don train you for secondary school, them don try oh, University education na Luxury. Which day you go start to yield investment, afterall na invest them invest for your had. Today, Dangote hold rabba wella, but shey you know say him start him business by selling sweets for break time for him colleague?

For all of una wey don start something, at all at all na him be winch. OLUWA go bless Una hustle oh!

Make i kawai for her, but sha, me i don talk my own oh!

Later now.

Babs.

Re: Who Certificate Help - Receive Sense by Cashrange660: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yeah.. You're right. But at the same time, the importance of a university education cannot be over emphasized. But don't bank on it.. You need to get yourself involved in something.. Get yourself dirty, white collar jobs are not what they used to be..

Proud owner of cashrange .com

1 Like

Re: Who Certificate Help - Receive Sense by Actuarydeji(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hmmm. This is wonderful!!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Pizza Maker / Learn How To Start A Real Estate Marketing And Consultancy Biz With No Capital / Software Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.