Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) (56609 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (photos, Video) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by centoke30(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2017
M
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by sisisioge: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2017
Wow....I think the guy have started taking hormone replacement supplements. It is well o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2017
She's pretty

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by sunshineV(f): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2017
Make I no lie, bobrisky resemble Nicki Minaj small

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by lathrowinger: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2017
tongue
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Agimor(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2017
Just giving God the impression that he was wrong creating you a male. Iranu abacha
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Nawa o. So she/he bobbyrisky no fit buy better cloth for im gateman? undecided

You u dey talk like this naa? You find fault u no see na this one u come discover, him no dey pay the gate man?
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by marvin902(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2017
alright.. undecided undecided
hbd anyway
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by abiolag(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2017
royalsgist:

He shared a video of her gate man dancing and drinking in her bedroom and wrote;

grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by kondogbia(m): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Zirah: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Adebaba1:
To me, this bobrisky guy has a good heart, he is better than most Nigerian ladies

He does have a good heart and a big personality. I watched an hour long interview of his, so I know. Contrarily, Denrenle Edun irritates me.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by ikemesit4477: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2017
Wether na the gateman de fu*k am who knows!
royalsgist:
Nigerian male barbie, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju popularly known as Bobrisky turned 26 years old today, August 31st. The controversial self-acclaimed bleaching expert advised people to always treat their domestic staff nicely as they are humans too.

He shared a video of his gate man dancing and drinking in his bedroom and wrote;

source...https://royalsgist.com/2017/08/31/bobrisky-celebrates-26th-birthday-gate-man-photos/
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Darlington120(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2017
wait am trying to get sumtin ryt, is did person a guy or lady cox am hearing she and he
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2017
Tamarapetty:
don't fvck the gateman though.. wetin do palour??
Ami fi tell you Bad gyal, grin whatagwan? What took ya mind der? cheesy.. meanwhile ya such a Goodaz!

#YOLO
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Cuteogbus: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2017
How Are We Sure He's Not Making Sexual Advances At The Guy... I'm Suspecting Him Oh.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by santicruz: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2017
The girl fine na
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Things like this get FP
Buh thread about applicant who did change of course buh hasn't reflected is left behind
Which mod did this
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2017
@26 and he is still dumb...... Nawa o
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2017
Adebaba1:
To me, this bobrisky guy has a good heart, he is better than most Nigerian ladies
grin
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Kylekent59: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2017
He gat to put and end to all these, but who am I to judge him?
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by reality17(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2017
Tamarapetty:
don't fvck the gateman though.. wetin do palour??

Must u say it loud? See ur small ass
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Zico5(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2017
Crazy man
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by martineverest(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
*Idris Olarenwanju* obviously Yoruba na
e doesn't work that way oo.... Most of akoko edo and some part of edo indigenes bear Yoruba names....... Tboss is an example

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Carter4luv(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2017
Nice one, some will call follow celebrity to come dine with dem and forget about the ones who keeps there house in order qen they are not around. #bobrisky ure good man.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2017
NICE ONE..IF NA OYIBO UNA NO GO CONDEMN AM
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Biodun1929(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2017
Zirah:

He does have a good heart and a big personality. I watched an hour long interview of his, so I know. Contrarily, Denrenle Edun irritates me.

Pls can you give me a link for the video...i would love to watch it too.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by KendrickAyomide: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2017
martineverest:
e doesn't work that way oo.... Most of akoko edo and some part of edo indigenes bear Yoruba names....... Tboss is an example
I know, but he is from Ijebu-igbo in Ogun state !

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by ndiboy01(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2017
royalsgist:
Nigerian male barbie, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju popularly known as Bobrisky turned 26 years old today, August 31st. The controversial self-acclaimed bleaching expert advised people to always treat their domestic staff nicely as they are humans too.

He shared a video of his gate man dancing and drinking in his bedroom and wrote;

source...https://royalsgist.com/2017/08/31/bobrisky-celebrates-26th-birthday-gate-man-photos/

"""""""NEXT POST"""""""""""""pleaseeeeeeee
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by tunatrezy(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2017
this kind of thing shouldnt have reached front page
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Zirah: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Biodun1929:

Pls can you give me a link for the video...i would love to watch it too.

I will over give you. Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VVHnCyls2Q

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2017
xtybliss:
your clothes better pass that gateman own? shocked
you're full of shit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram / Regina Daniels Injected After A Nail Pierced Her Leg On Set (Photos) / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide's Son Grown Up And Handsome In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.