Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) (56610 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (photos, Video) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by akinsojiSenai(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2017
Am I the only one that remembered this Bobosquito ranting and raving about putting aside 15mil for his all white birthday party?? on this same date??
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2017
sad
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by gibzzhd: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2017
All these guys with hate speeches if she put 100k for table na una go f**k her wella and pretend like nothing happened.And for u girls its a pity u can't be as classy as she is even when you have a pussy cos u always Bleep broke dicks for free.Too bad.Go girl.Rock your World.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by colossus91(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2017
Adebaba1:
To me, this bobrisky guy has a good heart, he is better than most Nigerian ladies
lol i can see his gateman is putting on nice clothes weldone
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by dayo840(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Cletus77:
Bob, you have a future that was why God created you as a man and I don't tink u can fulfill it as a lady

my brother lock up.....he's fulfilling it already you know ow much dey enter im account nah im way b that. Jah no fit cum down help u...nah u go find way make ham

not illegal way tho
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Ajekuiya: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2017
royalsgist:
Nigerian male barbie, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju popularly known as Bobrisky turned 26 years old today, August 31st. The controversial self-acclaimed bleaching expert advised people to always treat their domestic staff nicely as they are humans too.

He shared a video of his gate man dancing and drinking in his bedroom and wrote;

source...https://royalsgist.com/2017/08/31/bobrisky-celebrates-26th-birthday-gate-man-photos/

Celebrate with gateman inside his bedroom, are you getting me, are you thinking what I'm thinking ??
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Lonergem: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2017
High Class Homo-olosho

But Y Bedroom? How She Has Nt Turn D Gateman To Anal Freak
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Nymph0(f): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2017
Akshow:
Bob to risky, the wise social media star, making money out of hateful Nigerians. Ignore him and watch him fade into oblivion. Ur foolish hatred fuels his popularity. Dude is one sensible business woMAN.

30billion kisses for this!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by chymes0359(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2017
paiz:
Thats not an ordinary Gateman...
He use to help in lubricating her upper iweka
His
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Eu24(m): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2017
Well,

For my business minded people looking for Space or property to buy for biz in Lagos., I have this quarter plot for land Lease/Sale

Already i have 5 shops on it . located at Pleasure Bus stop, Alimosho Area of Lagos for business use Only..!!!

Land measuring 113,740sq meter. By the roadside off major rd

title are Survey plan, deed of agreement, original family receipts if u are interested call me

I accept Exchange for this property if u have Car, Must be a Car dealer other than that..money is accepted. Thanks

Asking 4.5m

Tel; 09032200405
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2017
This bob nigga Na male abi female cus am yet 2 understand
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by dheilaw1(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2017
after the gateman don Bleep you finish
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by TyDimplez: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Looking at the background... It looks like a bedroom�...just passing by
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by KENZINCO(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
royalsgist:
Nigerian male barbie, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju popularly known as Bobrisky turned 26 years old today, August 31st. The controversial self-acclaimed bleaching expert advised people to always treat their domestic staff nicely as they are humans too.

He shared a video of his gate man dancing and drinking in his bedroom and wrote;

source...https://royalsgist.com/2017/08/31/bobrisky-celebrates-26th-birthday-gate-man-photos/
HE or SHE
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by skesh: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Woly:
He been be like that gateman before he go bleach him skin come dey show himself. Yeye dey smell.
Haha annoyance full ur body towards the guy/ abi lady me omor
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by adakoleagbenu: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Tamarapetty:
don't fvck the gateman though.. wetin do palour??

damn girl. u too fine
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by adakoleagbenu: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
true. I can't hate on bobrisky anymore. d bashing, criticisms only gives bobrisky more money. last last bobrisky is wise, taking in money. good luck to him. sorry her. sorry it.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by xtybliss(f): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ahmed0336:
you're full of shit
Arewa youth shut up undecided
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by martha89: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
martineverest:
e doesn't work that way oo.... Most of akoko edo and some part of edo indigenes bear Yoruba names....... Tboss is an example
Tboss said his dad is from Uromi.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by anthony0074(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
KENZINCO:
HE or SHE
hey watsuup
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by anthony0074(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
KENZINCO:
HE or SHE
hey watsuup
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Cletus77(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
dayo840:
my brother lock up.....he's fulfilling it already you know ow much dey enter im account nah im way b that. Jah no fit cum down help u...nah u go find way make ham

not illegal way tho
bros leave that thing, na ur people don't lie!
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by KENZINCO(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
anthony0074:

hey
watsuup
Watsup
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by Omelcleaners(f): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
HAPPY BIGGER YOU AHEAD AMEN
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) by yuswrld20(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Cletus77:
Bob, you have a future that was why God created you as a man and I don't tink u can fulfill it as a lady

it ruined already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Injected After A Nail Pierced Her Leg On Set (Photos) / A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.