Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

"Reasons For My Marriage Breakdown With Olori Wuraola Will Soon Be Made Public" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Reasons For My Marriage Breakdown With Olori Wuraola Will Soon Be Made Public" (458 Views)

Ooni’s Former Wife, Olori Wuraola Welcomes Baby With Arabian Lover / KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Reasons For My Marriage Breakdown With Olori Wuraola Will Soon Be Made Public" by kingtopman: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, has stated that his official reaction to his marriage breakdown with former Olori Wuraola will soon be made public.

Speaking in a telephone chat with the Nigerian Tribune, the Director of Media and Public Affairs to the Ooni, Comrade Moses Olafare, stated that:

“IN THIS ERA OF SOCIAL MEDIA, WHERE PEOPLE HAVE FREE ACCESS TO INTERNET, AS CONSTITUTIONALLY PERMITTED BY LAWS OF THE LAND, PEOPLE CAN SAY ANYTHING.”

“INSPITE OF ALL BEING SAID ON THE ISSUE, DECORUM STILL REQUIRES THAT WE IN THE HOUSE OF ODUDUWA MAINTAINS SILENCE, AT LEAST FOR NOW.

“THIS IS BECAUSE MARRIAGE IS STRICTLY A PRIVATE MATTER THAT SHOULD NOT SUBJECTED TO UNDUE PUBLIC UPROAR. WHEN IT IS NECESSARY FOR US TO TALK, WE WILL SURELY TALK ON THE ISSUE,”

Olafare said.

This comes after a statement made by the former Olori Wuraola, in an Instagram post on Wednesday, where she confirmed that her marriage to the Ooni has collapsed.

CONTINUE HERE: http://naijatopgist.com/reasons-for-my-marriage-breakdown-with-olori-wuraola-will-soon-be-made-public-says-ooni-of-ife/

Re: "Reasons For My Marriage Breakdown With Olori Wuraola Will Soon Be Made Public" by cicc2010(f): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
you were warned before, but you refuse.... leave the road make I see jare

(1) (Reply)

Name One Celebrity With A Pic Who Can Replace Frank Edoho / Photos From Ex-beauty Queen, Powede Lawrence'ssurprise Bridal Shower / "If I Die Today, I Die A Legend" - Wizkid Says As He Complain Of His Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.