Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

"If I Die Today, I Die A Legend" - Wizkid Says As He Complain Of His Health - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If I Die Today, I Die A Legend" - Wizkid Says As He Complain Of His Health (456 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If I Die Today, I Die A Legend" - Wizkid Says As He Complain Of His Health by Folashade53(f): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigerian super star, Wizkid is not feeling too well and has canceled some of his shows.

The singer took to his Twitter page to apologize to his fans for missing shows and also revealed he’d be spending time with his sons as he recovers.

FULL STORY BELOW

https://www.gidiland.com/if-i-die-today-i-die-a-legend-wizkid-says-as-he-complain-of-his-health/
Re: "If I Die Today, I Die A Legend" - Wizkid Says As He Complain Of His Health by 40kobo77: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lol
Re: "If I Die Today, I Die A Legend" - Wizkid Says As He Complain Of His Health by eyeview: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
This one the guy is talking like this. Is his convenant/contract for fame and wealth coming to an end?
Re: "If I Die Today, I Die A Legend" - Wizkid Says As He Complain Of His Health by Folashade53(f): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lol dats wat I was wondering
Re: "If I Die Today, I Die A Legend" - Wizkid Says As He Complain Of His Health by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lol, just small sickness the guy don the fear death.

Its really bad to give your soul to the devil.

Hope he don't die, Hell is getting ready. grin

1 Like

Re: "If I Die Today, I Die A Legend" - Wizkid Says As He Complain Of His Health by kingxsamz(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
true

(1) (Reply)

Uche Pedro, Davido,toke Makinwa And Other Nigerians Make The List Of 2017 Most / Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless / “I Almost Lost My Marriage This Year But God Intervened” – Samklef Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.