Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor (21695 Views)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter / Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by lexy2014: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2017
cole265:
Unilorin glorified secondary school

I better run before they come for me. I hit them hard. Hehehe
y do u say unilorin is a glorified sec school?are u a student or an alumni?

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by Habyz(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think the name of the school should be changed to Islamic University of Ilorin.
Why do you say so?

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by nairanaira12: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2017
shurley22:
Ok, what next? undecided

Ìwo Sholá babe yí máa berd gan sha cheesy
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by TundeHashim(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2017
i think unilorin has denied u admission in several occasions...read well next time dear, you'll make it.
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by Dannyfan(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2017
TundeHashim:
i think unilorin has denied u admission in several occasions...read well next time dear, you'll make it.
so are saying nw that unilorin admission is strictly by merit, i can u hv tantanous in ur brain, or ar u brain wash
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by abfalkolly(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This picture truly confirms the rumours

That UniIlorin has the worst dressed students in Nigeria,
and the University whose students have the least respect for their lecturers.

Imagine undergraduates dressing like Secondary school prefects?

Imagine a VC being mobbed by body-odoured students? How can he even stoop so low tk be treated like a mere Almajiri?

SMH9
You can't try this with ABU Zaria's VC.
Sense fall on u

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by Diligentnigga(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2017
u r dumb, that was our back to school during our final year week

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by Myself2(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2017
abiolag:
Good for them
At least with this picture no one will doubt them that they didn't attend the school.
Melaye would b thinking of this right now 'had I know' grin grin

grin grin grin
Very funny
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by johnnyvid(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2017
Cuteogbus:
Every Time Unilorin This, Unilorin That. Are You Sure Lalasticlala Or Whatever He Calls Himself Is Not A Student Of Unilorin Always Promoting Them
that's why they are called better by far. Probitas doctrina.

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by johnnyvid(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2017
weezyeleniyan:
peperenpe and booda koola in the building pictured with outgoing vc
waooo you recognise them wella.
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by johnnyvid(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The useless vc just scatter the school calendar way I get first class from sorry 2.1
I hope you have a genuine evidence to buttress your allegation. Or direct your grievances to the dean of your department.
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by donefezy: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Imagine a VC being mobbed by body-odoured students? How can he even stoop so low tk be treated like a mere Almajiri?

SMH
This post just confirmed that you didn't attend any higher institution be it poly or uni. Because, someone that went to a higher institution will know that that's a back to school outfits the students are wearing angry

Modified : Ow! My bad, i didn't even look at your moniker before quoting you. If oga seun and the mods doesn't give you an award for your stupidity before this year runs out ehn, I will have to give it to you myself

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by karrengold(f): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH
that's back to school bro
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by johnnyvid(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH
tell me the reason why you can't take selfie with Abu Zaria VC hmmm.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by Bunmarium(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH
that was actually the day of back to school for the outgoing final year student

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by johnnyvid(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Tonnierichy:
Ambali the father of corruption.

Nigerian youths can take selfie with a corpse as long as it will increase their rep on social media
well he has done his own work in unilorin. He make sure all the TETFUND was disbursed well to different projects in the school. He has done his own part in the school.

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by itsene: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2017
So Tony Anenih was VC?
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by sinkhole: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2017
Samexdx:
Nice one from the students... It seems they love the man
Hmmm, everybody have somebody/some people that love them, even Hitler has admirers up till today!
Obviously, those who surround the man love the man but what of those who hate him and nobody is snapping/"selfying" them
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by Brunicekid(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Olamilekan08:

Haba! Oga!
That's a back to school outfit.

The students are enjoying their final year week with the outgoing VC, all u see is their dress and not the joyfully students and an approachable VC.

How many VCs would take a selfie with students.
Oloyede comes to my mind. Try this, u will be on your way facing Tanke.
Yes ooo, you are right...
The guy is just condemning their dress sense without understanding that they are dressing up the "back to school" style, meaning the secondary school way of dressing.
I can say authoritatively and i stand to be corrected, that UNILORIN STUDENTS have a good dress sense because am in the system.
Therefore, i disagree totally with what that guy said.

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by MustiizRaja(m): 10:59am On Sep 01, 2017
jay2pee:
Nice one.. He is loved by the students

which stupid loved that useless VC the most useless VC have ever seen
he came into office and everytin changed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by MustiizRaja(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2017
Tonnierichy:
Ambali the father of corruption.

Nigerian youths can take selfie with a corpse as long as it will increase their rep on social media

God bless u really corrupt
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by MustiizRaja(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2017
Samexdx:
Nice one from the students... It seems they love the man

we dnt love him
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by delilwaxz(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Great person with great identity
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by legalgoon: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

and the University whose students have the least respect for their lecturers

SMH

Lol, Mr ABU Zaria calm down. They're dressed like that cause it's 'back to school' day for final year students during finals week. Unilorins dress code is not lax at all.
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH
common sense that's what u re lacking...it obvious from d picture that most of d student re celebrating on what they​ Termed back to school day
smh

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by johnnyvid(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2017
Brunicekid:
Yes ooo, you are right...
The guy is just condemning their dress sense without understanding that they are dressing up the "back to school" style, meaning the secondary school way of dressing.
I can say authoritatively and i stand to be corrected, that UNILORIN STUDENTS have a good dress sense because am in the system.
Therefore, i disagree totally with what that guy said.
not only good dress,they are disciplined.like what an adage says that the way you dress,that's the way you will addressed. Unilorin still maintain their dressing code.
Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by lilmarley: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH

see haters ........how do you know that they have body odour ?...

they love their VC so much thats why they taking selfie with him just for remembrance

I CAN SEE PROUDNESS IN U

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by olasaad(f): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH

Lol..are you in school at all . Ok incase you don't know, that is called "back to school" maybe they don't do that in ur school.

And for the VC been mobbed, its show that the man is humble. If you become a leader which is not really possible with your level of arrogance, you can choose isolation.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by ebbie9ja(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH

Ode. Ur fish brain is not able to solve this simple puzzle. It's the common "back to school"

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor by rjek: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Check www.eduterate.com for latest education news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS / JAMB Delists 76 Exam Centres, Appoints SAN To Prosecute 100 Suspects / Quantitative Reasoning For Basic 5 (pg 34) Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.